3DXChat Community

Police Officers hat

Angelqueen

I just don't understand the many negative votes on the discord at the police hat! Finally completing a request we've been asking for a long time! They did it very well based on the picture, you should just get it, and then I'd be very happy!
What do you think about this?

image.png.b96449b4df883d049cfab54c2966694d.png

posttext: @Lisa and @Gizmo please, be colored verzion the badge and cap too (the other hats - witch and boggard aht also need colored version)!

On 1/31/2020 at 12:30 PM, Angelqueen said:
I just don't understand the many negative votes on the discord at the police hat! Finally completing a request we've been asking for a long time! They did it very well based on the picture, you should just get it, and then I'd be very happy!
What do you think about this?

image.png.b96449b4df883d049cfab54c2966694d.png

posttext: @Lisa and @Gizmo please, be colored verzion the badge and cap too (the other hats - witch and boggard aht also need colored version)!

The downvotes are because this is a complete and utter trash for guys just like Santa beard is, because for us is much more of a priority finally getting everyday clothes which we can actually use, than a shitty police hat which is situational at best, garbage at worst. That's why it's voted down.

So no. It is NOT what "we" have been asking for years. The votes down shows exactly that

10 hours ago, Tsela said:

The downvotes are because this is a complete and utter trash for guys just like Santa beard is, because for us is much more of a priority finally getting everyday clothes which we can actually use, than a shitty police hat which is situational at best, garbage at worst. That's why it's voted down.

So no. It is NOT what "we" have been asking for years. The votes down shows exactly that

Obviously, more casual clothes (and other stuffs) are needed for male avatars, but it won't make the game any better ... at least not as much as you claim!
But any role-playing suit will make the game better!
This " Come baby im a sexy man, and i want fuck you!" is not enough.. even you wear a cool casual outfit! Some RP outfit can help to build some fantasy world, or a cool situation! So i glad to see this direction's of change!

2 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

This " Come baby im a sexy man, and i want fuck you!" is not enough

Well it's only says of tightly limited imagination of a partner or complete lack of effort if such a stuff is all he can say. A good partner can make it hot without any special costumes making this work for him. I don't say that costumes are not needed at all, but when there are so small amount of general clothes... it seems much more reasonable to add general clothes before thinking about such a niche stuff like RP costumes.

13 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Well it's only says of tightly limited imagination of a partner or complete lack of effort if such a stuff is all he can say. A good partner can make it hot without any special costumes making this work for him. I don't say that costumes are not needed at all, but when there are so small amount of general clothes... it seems much more reasonable to add general clothes before thinking about such a niche stuff like RP costumes.

I say again.... men need more casual cool clothes!!
But sadly not make much more differents about the male players/avatars behavior! The most of them is not so skilled in sexy situation... so i get many "Come baby fuck with me" welcome message. Yes, few of them can be sexy and gemtleman without any special clothes.... but that is pretty rare meetings!
The uniform or other special outfit can help to make a specific situation, what help the players to make focus in discuss! Thats it.. no more!

On 2/3/2020 at 7:21 PM, Ross the RoberT said:

Hope so, im part indian.  I will be ready  however maybe not, people who arent indian will get somehow offended and call it racist 

Eek.  I can see people screaming cultural appropriation already.

Rob, I am not targeting you in any way, I just started this message quoting you.  I think an Indian headdress is as valid an option as a police hat.  There is just a lot of emotional outbreak recently about "cultural appropriation".

Seriously though, it's a hat.  It's not shit as some say.  It's just disappointing to see something made that only a few will make real use of while the majority are looking for something else.

In defense of role players, props can play an enormous part in their getting into the role.  Not everyone's brain works the same way.  Some can work entirely in their mind imagining the role play scenario, others need visuals to activate those same areas in their brain.  Most people are a mix between intellectual and visual stimulation.  So just because you don't get it yourself, don't say the way other people operate is wrong.   Many people don't realize that other people function differently than they do, there is an assumption that the way an individual sees the world must be the way others do.  It's far more complex than that.  
You are correct Rob that the guy without skills trying to roleplay will be the same guy wearing a hat, but the other person/people involved in that roleplay may benefit from the visual connection in that area of their mind creating/supporting the fantasy.  The deeper you can immerse yourself the more non-conforming aspects you can ignore and better enjoy the play.

Please everyone, if you want to complain about what you want to have and are not getting feel free.  Trashing what we do get or those that ask for it is not productive.
I fully back you on the idea that men need more clothes.  I myself want to see women's clothes that are not overtly sexual like a skirt or dress that does not show my ass.
Everyone want's something for their own reasons and put their own amount of importance on it.  What get's made is not always what people ask for or at least not the majority but that should be taken up with the dev's, not in argument with the people that ask for things you don't personally care about.

I agree Rob.
It's a sensitive issue and there are some good reasons people have to complain but I think it does more harm than good in most cases.
Making everyone sensitive about adopting other peoples cultures into their own just keeps everyone isolated and prevents rather than promotes cultural understanding.

I will NOT give up eating foods that originate in other countries though really what we call Chinese food here does not at all resemble what you would expect in China.
If people do not embrace aspects of other cultures they will not be exposed to the ideas and values of those cultures.
Seriously, there is virtually no aspect of the "American" culture that is not influenced by one or more cultures of other countries.  We are supposed to be a melting pot of peoples and that means cultural blending.  It is shameful when people use other peoples culture in derogatory ways but that is not what the majority do and the current push against "cultural appropriation" would have us all avoid anything that is not directly in line with our own heritage and that would be hurt us all.

I agree, you should have more clothes.
It has annoyed me from the beginning that you don't have socks.

Perhaps with new people learning to make clothes more will become available. 
There is the possibility as people learn to use the tools that some incentive can be used to steer them toward the types people want most.
People will generally create what interests them the most but they can be persuaded.

The dev's never weigh in on these things because there would never be an end to the arguments over what should have been done or should be done next.
If people started voting for what they want the most the number of categories would make it difficult and people using multiple accounts would skew things.
Perhaps identifying those interested in learning to create the clothes and working with them to get specific items might be the best approach.
Just an idea, I don't know how many would be willing or able to do the work.  AliviaX seems to have a lot of projects already going but she is creating some nice tutorials for others to learn from.
I wish I could do it but my graphical talents don't run that way.

10 hours ago, Angelqueen said:
Dear developmen team! If you can't decide what an average but sexy cop man looks like, I'll help you out, I'll give you some examples!

1176b2884169ad3732333172b9aee308.jpg

USA456655.jpg

fba2a790a8bded0fbb6f293b16f979a1.jpg

How about instead of showing these pictures you explain what you think could be done to improve the one being worked on, obviously most these guys are more chiseled than base avatar in game will ever be. But taking a guess here and assuming that developer version you might not like everything having exact same color tone and maybe cloth not sitting tight enough to the cloth to look sexy and not relaxed?

18 minutes ago, KimmyFox said:

How about instead of showing these pictures you explain what you think could be done to improve the one being worked on, obviously most these guys are more chiseled than base avatar in game will ever be. But taking a guess here and assuming that developer version you might not like everything having exact same color tone and maybe cloth not sitting tight enough to the cloth to look sexy and not relaxed?

All guys in this pictures pretty handsome and muscular but no..im not talking about cop... just the outfit/uniform!

A real policeman is not only because he is muscular, but he wear something  that shows that he is a policeman, and that not a pajamas!

54 minutes ago, Angelqueen said:

All guys in this pictures pretty handsome and muscular but no..im not talking about cop... just the outfit/uniform!

A real policeman is not only because he is muscular, but he wear something  that shows that he is a policeman, and that not a pajamas!

It is your very subjective opinion.

It seems to me that based on these pics it isn't really the clothes themselves that people would like to see but more the customization of the male avatar.  I admit I haven't really paid a lot of attention to any updates for the male avatars as I am cisgendered female but I know I would really like to see the male avis be a little more ummm .. eye candy... so to say. ;)

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

It is your very subjective opinion.

Not only that, but depending on where you are in the world, or even what state you live, the uniforms differ so much in design and colour that no matter what was put forward, someone would complain. Look, I cant stand tattoos, in RL or in the game, but I was happy they added them for the people that do.

Wear it or dont, its another option which is good.

28 minutes ago, JenC said:

Not only that, but depending on where you are in the world, or even what state you live, the uniforms differ so much in design and colour that no matter what was put forward, someone would complain. Look, I cant stand tattoos, in RL or in the game, but I was happy they added them for the people that do.

Wear it or dont, its another option which is good.

That is why subjective. This uniform is different with others in colors,shape and so on. But it is subjective because of lack in arguments. Why is this uniform bad? I didn`t see any arguments. 

"Pajamas" is not an argument. I can't figure out what she thinks is wrong with this uniform. Just this.

13 hours ago, Xizl said:

It does not look sexy. 

Nothing is wrong besides that. 

Think we all get on some levels that it may be the issue somewhere, I just don't really again see any constructive feedback assuming one the volunteer creator are doing this piece of cloth. As to what they can improve about it if it's even possible or they wish to at this point, I dunno if this is gonna be made by one the community creators since I had not paid that close attention to be honest. But if it is I think it's common courtesy given that they're doing things more or less free maybe with except of if devs give them a little free sub type, to at least be polite enough when criticizing it to tell how they can improve it, so they have a honest chance to adjust it if possible.

Saying it's not sexy doesn't really give much to go on in terms of adding changes or solutions, as it can be widely different as to what we find sexy if there not some discussion on what can be done that may have some common ground on areas that would make it more sexy in general for most.

Edited by KimmyFox