3DXChat Community

Clothes Im working (vote what you like best)

Aliviax

Hi everyone :) 

I decided to make this Thread and post designs im currently working and not only ..Here you can participate and eventualy get something you might like and want 

So in this thread ...

1) comment which design you like most ( by commenting the number of X design)

2)comment also If you like a current design but want to be a lil different and how (i would love you get something you realy want and not get random stuff :)

3) we all have noticed that we dont get stuff we want ...So here post designs you realy like ...

and when im not in school or design for other platforms i will make  your designs (please  2 pics only  front and back and 1 design only per person )

So far those are my ideas ..they are WIP so vote if you like any of them so i give it more priority.

(dont worry Soon ill post male stuff also so men dont worry :) 

Stuff_i_work_on.png

Please stop, you literally took those photos from someone VK account here: https://vk.com/id66143906?z=photo66143906_457240114%2Falbum66143906_0%2Frev

This is not you, or your alt, this is a topic for clothes not for trying to prove if you are real with some scratches on the eyes hoping it wouldn't get detected.

So simply stop, no one cares.

Edited by Gizmo
pics removed

On 1/31/2020 at 10:34 AM, Aliviax said:

Hi everyone :) 

I decided to make this Thread and post designs im currently working and not only ..Here you can participate and eventualy get something you might like and want 

So in this thread ...

1) comment which design you like most ( by commenting the number of X design)

2)comment also If you like a current design but want to be a lil different and how (i would love you get something you realy want and not get random stuff :)

3) we all have noticed that we dont get stuff we want ...So here post designs you realy like ...

and when im not in school or design for other platforms i will make  your designs (please  2 pics only  front and back and 1 design only per person )

So far those are my ideas ..they are WIP so vote if you like any of them so i give it more priority.

(dont worry Soon ill post male stuff also so men dont worry :) 

Stuff_i_work_on.png

1 and 2

On 2/2/2020 at 11:12 AM, THX said:

Maybe when your done with 5 Alivia, chop it into a 2 piece micro bikini set since it should be quick.

the thing is when you make a nice basic mesh then you can make tons of other versions cut a lil here cut a lil there and you have a whole new design in matters of few mins :) 

Why not do something simple Alivia like bras and panties but make half  a dozen of each with different variations and textures? 

I'm sure you could make a huge impact with half a dozen different panties and bras released at one time alone?

Then do the same for guys. Half a dozen types of similar but different boxer shorts and swim trunks. Hell even a half dozen pantie styles each with 6 different textures would create an impressive 36 different variations alone. You could build quite an impressive resume at the same time.

Edited by THX

16 hours ago, THX said:

Why not do something simple Alivia like bras and panties but make half  a dozen of each with different variations and textures? 

I'm sure you could make a huge impact with half a dozen different panties and bras released at one time alone?

Then do the same for guys. Half a dozen types of similar but different boxer shorts and swim trunks. Hell even a half dozen pantie styles each with 6 different textures would create an impressive 36 different variations alone. You could build quite an impressive resume at the same time.

its what im planning thats why i keep creating different meshes 

every dress can become tons of different designs and tons of different bras as u said

currently searching for some cool 4k textures ..

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

done this already... lol no clue tho what he means strict technical requirments For ''media'' highlight the media 

Gizmo means the specific specs with which you must adhere to for them to be able to use in game.  Such as things like poly and so on to give you an example.

1 hour ago, Mar Mohan said:

Gizmo means the specific specs with which you must adhere to for them to be able to use in game.  Such as things like poly and so on to give you an example.

lol for a moment i thought to not share WIP pics hehe 😅

The media word confused me 

Edited by Aliviax

7 hours ago, Aliviax said:

lol for a moment i thought to not share WIP pics hehe 😅

The media word confused me 

You're good, that's what Gizmo meant when he said about working on something you want to submit, you get what they require first so when you're making it you know what they need so you won't have much to do as you get further into making it.