3DXChat Community

Patcher Issues - I think?

Grym

Hey guys, at a bit of a loss what to try next.  

Never had an issue with the game.  Opened it recently and the game window itself opened, before immediately closing.  A "Patcher" window then opens and closes a number of times.  When it does stay open, it's completely white with no graphic or text.  

I've tried a clean install and registry clean - same thing happens.  I tried running the programme as Administrator, opening from the containing file, turning off my Firewall and auto-protect to see if that would help and updating my graphics drivers.  Nothing seems to work, I get the same result each time.  

Any advice?  

Uninstall the game, use Gizmo's batch file to clean your registry of legacy entries, then log into the members section of 3DXChat.com using the same username and password you use to log on to the game. Download the game from the member's section, and reinstall it, being sure to give the game folder a unique name, like 3DXChatJan2020. 

It should install and update itself properly after that.

52 minutes ago, Sage Stoner said:

Uninstall the game, use Gizmo's batch file to clean your registry of legacy entries, then log into the members section of 3DXChat.com using the same username and password you use to log on to the game. Download the game from the member's section, and reinstall it, being sure to give the game folder a unique name, like 3DXChatJan2020. 

It should install and update itself properly after that.

to ad to ur post also make sure run game always as admin and have a exception for the whole game on ur antivirus :)