3DXChat Community

HOW TO INSTALL THIRD PARTY OBJECTS INTO A ROOM??!!

Missy Morgana

Hi folks, i'm trying to load some BDSM equipement into a room, with no success so far. Has anyone done a simple easy to follow video tutorial, on the subject, one that also explains it all step by step, and why you do it that way. With a nice little explaination of all the controls needed. Thanks for any help in advance

And if its just an object... Click merge from file to import that object/room but merging  a room into another room might be a mess, just an object would be fine..but you gotta find it, since its at the location where the creator saved it at so...Keep your eyes open if you merge an object :)

Edited by Yvonny

On 1/23/2020 at 6:30 PM, Yvonny said:

And if its just an object... Click merge from file to import that object/room but merging  a room into another room might be a mess, just an object would be fine..but you gotta find it, since its at the location where the creator saved it at so...Keep your eyes open if you merge an object :)

Easy way to find an object loaded in a room:

1- load the room you want put the object in and remove all props (it let only the landing spot at the exact place than in the room it was)

2- load the object you want to place in the room (your "room" now contain only the landing point and the object making it easy to find by selecting all the room)

3- when you select all the room, the full parts of the object will be selected but not the landing spot. Attach all the parts of the object together with one of the top right options and move the object close to the landing spot then save it in your computer

4- Load back the room (it cancel the object) then load again the object which will appear at the last place you saved it: next the landing spot.

Edited by Leeloo

• 3 months later...

Hi Leeloo.

I tried to add an object using the method you describe. However, when I merge the object after reloading my world, I doesn't appear next to the landing spot. Do you happen to know what might be the reason for this?

Edited by CoolArt