3DXChat Community

About the reporting system

carlinhas

Hi, i been here for less an a month, and i have a serious doubt, 3dxchat ask you to send a pic for the report, but the following thinking came out to me.
If i report underage content in a profile and i send it to you. It could be considered as distribution.
Not gonna to take that risk.
Is there an alternative way to report, cause, if u cant control the undearge people in your game it can get pretty messy, if the administration do not act, some people eventually will be forced to go to the autorithies to show this kind of behavior, and that can ruin your game.

If you have some advice or an improvement to the report system, or more, if you want me to help with the report system ill be glad to help before this escalate.

Tnkz for reading

1 hour ago, carlinhas said:

Hi, i been here for less an a month, and i have a serious doubt, 3dxchat ask you to send a pic for the report, but the following thinking came out to me.
If i report underage content in a profile and i send it to you. It could be considered as distribution.
Not gonna to take that risk.
Is there an alternative way to report, cause, if u cant control the undearge people in your game it can get pretty messy, if the administration do not act, some people eventually will be forced to go to the autorithies to show this kind of behavior, and that can ruin your game.

If you have some advice or an improvement to the report system, or more, if you want me to help with the report system ill be glad to help before this escalate.

Tnkz for reading

There are no underage people here lol 

In order to play the Game you need a credit card 

5 hours ago, carlinhas said:

if u cant control the undearge people in your game it can get pretty messy, if the administration do not act, some people eventually will be forced to go to the autorithies to show this kind of behavior, and that can ruin your game.

There are exist several free to play adult games with sex themes. I am sure that in that games a lot more underage peeps than in 3dxchat. Yet, nothing happened with these games. So I think that this problem is overrated. 

3 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Nah. You can use a debit card to pay for the game. I don't know if all debit cards are accepted or not and don't know if they are accepted for subscription, but you sure can buy timecodes with one. And underaged person can get their own bank account and debit card with a sign of parents, taking a responsibility if their kiddo will make a mess :D Maybe in some countries even without parent's signature from some age like 14, who knows. You also prolly can use a prepaid card, tho I never tried myself, not using prepaid cards. But I am pretty sure that at least some debit cards will work, because mine did. 

3 hours ago, Aliviax said:

I report people who told me that they where underage, but did not sent any pic (security reasons), seem that you are trying to cover something instead of helping me, the credit card is no issue, here in Argentina you only need to be 13 years old to have a prepaid credit card. 
Gonna give you one example, my nephew spent almost 1000 US dollars in microtransactions in a videogame, with a prepaid credit card you can access.
Seems like a cover up to me.

Will i be forced in the future to go to the autorities? im seeking to help in the report system until there is somebody covering up this one.

2 hours ago, carlinhas said:

I report people who told me that they where underage, but did not sent any pic (security reasons), seem that you are trying to cover something instead of helping me, the credit card is no issue, here in Argentina you only need to be 13 years old to have a prepaid credit card. 
Gonna give you one example, my nephew spent almost 1000 US dollars in microtransactions in a videogame, with a prepaid credit card you can access.
Seems like a cover up to me.

Will i be forced in the future to go to the autorities? im seeking to help in the report system until there is somebody covering up this one.

First Of all you say .. "they Told you"  what make you think ''they told you the truth'' lol  people on internet say all kind of lies .

So as you see that is not a evidence cause ppl could say whatever for whatever reasons.

So its better to Drop this subject cause you will never know for sure :) 

22 minutes ago, carlinhas said:

Avoid the problem is not gonna solve it, i see you pretty determined on it, and what if i see an undergage person on profile? what can you answer about that?
Seriously? You seem with a lot of time here and you are avoiding the matter.

Im only telling you that people lie ..people can say they are 50 years old they are 30 they are 20 whatever ..only Gods know the truth ..

If i say to you now that im 200 year old imortal vampiress would you belive me ? would u call extermination squad to kill the vampire ? 

get my point ? i hope you get it :) 

Any report needs concrete evidence in the form of screenshots,video etc., in which the person itself says that he/she is less than 18. Any person is "a priori" (originally) honest and conscientious and such words should be perceived as true, unless proven otherwise. People in most of civilized countries have this right.

22 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

Ive been through this before and the devs told me you need actual proof such as them telling you and screening it.  Profiles arent reliable because people age play, etc .

Btw, you can use debit cards and prepay cards. Very easy for anyone to get ahold of one no matter the age 

Yeah the pre paid cards are not the fault of the staff, altought a better reporting system will be better