3DXChat Community

Travel Advisory

Travels

Let us use this space to share amusing and funny moments in your travels through 3dx.

You know, those moments when things went weird but struck you as particularly funny :)

...on second thought, really any moment humorous or otherwise that caught your attention. 

Edited by Travels
Second thoughts

I will start.

The first such moment was very early on in my 3dx experience.  I was a total noob and still figuring out a lot of things.  Well, I found myself in a little MMF adventure which was quite fun for all involved it seemed.  Until I mis-clicked a position, putting the second male at the bottom of a fun little pyramid, me above him.  And in him.  Well, he disconnected really fast, vanishing from sight (and site).  It was truly a 'whoops didn't mean for that to happen' mouse click.  I felt a little bad for the poor chap, after I stopped laughing so hard.

Second was more mundane and game glitchy in nature.  Somebody had a Dr. Manhattan avatar going.  Was really very well done.  The shade of blue was spot on.  Well in typical Dr. Manhattan style this ava managed to sit inside me on a bar stool.  Errr, excuse me Dr. Manhattan, would you mind teleporting somewhere else.  It was only a game glitch, but it seemed amusing to me because of the whole Dr. Manhattan dimension.

Last for today.  I had encountered a truly enjoyable partner who was interested in some 'office setting' RP.  Sounds fun!  She spun up an office environment room for us, and we both joined.  She mentioned she'd be right back, as she had to deal with a friend for something, as well as put on the appropriate 'clothing'.  I was patiently waiting behind a desk, when a moment later in walks an ava with a different name and very different look.  This lady drops right into the whole office RP thing.  I'm not so sure what's going on (the room had been open for like 30 seconds) when my original partner saunters into the room.  I'm thinking wow, she is amazing, she's organized some MFF office RP situation.  Group chat follows, some RP begins, and then a dm from my original partner to tell me she wasn't interested in the MFF thing that I had started.  I thought she set the whole thing up!  Awkward and funny all coiled together.  By sheer coincidence this 3rd person had managed to walk into our RP in room just opened at exactly the right time.  After some "I'm sorry there has been a misunderstanding" chat messages my original partner and I were back on track.  Again, after I stopped laughing.

OMG I'm laughing again thinking about these.

Please feel free to chime in with your moments of hilarity ;)

Take pictures post them, you will have fun in 3DX as long as you are willing to try new things, hosting a party, djing, building, making friends, making an avi you have fun being in and remember everyone of those avi has a person behind it. So respect one another, there is no decapitations and glorification like in Skyrim for kill NPCs.

Last time I saw Deadpool he was on a rainbow farting unicorn..728516924_2019-06-0222-27-08_44205.thumb.png.2504b487cdc13e0f11c6bfbcf3a8e6f1.png

• 2 weeks later...

I only discovered this last week that you can swim. Right?  That discovery started by spawning onto the Yacht and clipping into some other avi. I must have clicked in weird way because instead of stepping forward my avi did a graceful swan dive, onto the no slip deck LOL. Totally caught me by surprise. Fortunately no ‘road rash’ 😉

After that I was diving off everything I could and going for right long swims 🙂

Next someone will probably tell me you can run places instead of having to slow walk everywhere 😏

Moping she said.

The scene was simple, I was relaxing in a room / club where the dance floor was alive by the magic that is 80’s music. I ‘took a seat at the bar’ underneath the scantily clad bar dancers and quickly got engrossed in some friendly chat convos. 

I was unaware that I was literally the only player in room of 30 or 40 NOT dancing. Yep, I was that guy. 

Oblivious to my social faux pas I continued happily chatting away. Then two magical things happened. It was 80’s music after all. 

Inspired to move virtually, I’d already been bouncing around the keyboard a bit IRL, I had my avi get off the bar stool and dance. 

Magic moment number two happened. For the first time in the 4(ish) months I’ve been playing, a female *initiated* a convo with me (I’m excluding the warm welcomes you get by the hosts of some of the friendlier rooms). I’d come to believe that like IRL that did not happen in game either (or fantastically rarely). 

It turns out sitting at a bar looks like moping 😉

Even when you ‘buy a drink’ you still look like you’re moping. 

#nope2mope

😉

• 3 weeks later...

Voyeurs.  What do we think of voyeurs?

In a recent encounter of mutually beneficial joy with {shall go un-named} I noticed that our virtual adventure attracted an audience.  An audience of 1.  We were practicing our purple prose in a side room so it was not like it was a totally private location.  But this dude stood at the door for the longest time and then finally came in a sat in a chair.  I presume watching us as we did our thing.  Our thing being each other of course.

Well, for the full voyeur experience, he really needed to be pulled into a group chat.  Otherwise our voyeur misses out on all the detail and mutterings.

I find this a curious dynamic.  Is the polite thing to do for the voyeur to declare their voyeurism and ask to be group chatted, or should the active participants reach out and make the invite.

What do you do as a voyeur, and with / for voyuers?

I've run into the occasional voyeur on here. While it could be hot in theory, having someone invited to groupchat to read the purple prose, it's never turned out that way. Basically, someone watches you and your partner smash pixels together and then leaves.

If I spot a voyeur I usually just continue doing what I do. I've never invited one to group chat, or been asked if they can be invited, but now I might just try it out as an experiment. 

I have an update on the voyeur situation! Kinda.

Having done some, ahem, research into voyeurism in the game I've noticed something interesting. In less crowded settings, lets say rooms with less than 10 users, people seem to be more comfortable using Local chat when doing their descriptions. As I'm typing this I just realized this is more likely a case of exhibitionism than anything, but I'll finish my initial thesis.

Anyway, this openness draws the voyeurs. I decided to play along in local, spying from around a corner and acting out my arousal in Local. Along comes another voyeur, sneaking up on the couple, so we end up with me being the voyeur, watching the voyeur who is pleasuring herself whilst "secretly" watching the tryst taking place between the original couple. Of course, given that this is 3dx, the voyeurs end up fucking whilst watching the original couple.

What's the conclusion to be had here? Less crowded rooms and Local chat seem to be more helpful for more intimate exhibitionist/voyeuristic encounters, rather than the classic "Teehee, can I join in? Okay, I'll sit back down." that I usually see in more crowded settings. The exhibitionistic couple seems more emboldend and comfortable when there aren't 80+ individuals there to read their shennanigans. It could of course also be a matter of etiquette, that they don't want to bother the nice people in Local chat with their little romp. Clearly, I need to gather more data.

I notice the voyeur conversation here. I admit that I am that kind of person IRL, even as a trans girl. I find seeing others enjoy passion with others IRL which does make me very excited and I enjoy giving other voyeurs that same opportunity when they watch me. Of course, being a voyuer from RL transfers so easily into here for me. Yes, I WILL watch others here, too.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 12:34 AM, Nektar said:

What's the conclusion to be had here? Less crowded rooms and Local chat seem to be more helpful for more intimate exhibitionist/voyeuristic encounters, rather than the classic... Clearly, I need to gather more data.

On 3/14/2020 at 7:48 AM, DJStarrFyre said:

I notice the voyeur conversation here. I admit that I am that kind of person IRL, even as a trans girl. I find seeing others enjoy passion with others IRL which does make me very excited and I enjoy giving other voyeurs that same opportunity when they watch me. Of course, being a voyuer from RL transfers so easily into here for me. Yes, I WILL watch others here, too.

@Nektar  Thank you for the insight, and the ...ummm errr... research :)

@DJStarrFyre  Thanks for chiming in.  There is enjoyment to be had in voyeurism and exhibitionism for sure!

Terribly sorry for the glacially slow response.  I, like much of the world, is somewhat distracted right now.

• 2 weeks later...

An observation of the Tortoise and the Hare:

Or the turtle and the rabbit, or more directly the 'sex speed' control.

In a recent brief pixel smashing encounter, it occurred to me that the speed control is such a wonderful tool of eroticism.  This particular encounter was very quiet, basically chat-less.  Not my preference, but heh, titillations are titillations.

Anyway, deft manipulation of the speed control by your partner is powerfully erotic.  Poses matter here, but what a great tool.  Simply faster and slower is fine, but manipulating the speed for 'stop motion' and just the right slow at the right time, very effective.  This is probably obvious to all of you, but I thought it worth calling out.

Yay for the Tortoise and the Hare.   

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 6:35 PM, Travels said:

@Nektar  Thank you for the insight, and the ...ummm errr... research :)

@DJStarrFyre  Thanks for chiming in.  There is enjoyment to be had in voyeurism and exhibitionism for sure!

So, a little more voyeur 'research' on my part.  The observation are:

• I asked permission to observe
  • Permission granted
  • I asked permission to be in their chat, as a listener
  • Invited to group chat
  • Soon I was included in the dialogue
  • Soon after that a gathering crowd
  • Soon after that the crowd was included in the group  chat

Scientific conclusion: be polite, ask nicely, enjoy.

20200426_JennyBB.png

• 1 month later...

Abstinence?

After a forced separation from 3DX by the malevolent forces of the internet, I finally got back onto the Test server for some shenanigans. 

I assume it was the forced abstinence at work, but once back into our merry little world of kink I could barely control myself. Okay, who am I kidding, there was a loss of control a couple times. But the pent up “energy” made for some above average intensity!

Is there some value or virtue in occasional abstinence,  or is it just a trap?

What do you think 3DXers?

PS: thank you to the gracious play partners that were very helpful with my pent up “energy”.  

There is always a trap in forcing people to live in a way that is not in accordance with their nature. Homosexuals that are forced to attend re-education camps to pray the gay away have one of the highest rates of suicide of any group. So too it is with people who are deprived of bacon or the word of the swine. Perhaps it is the same with you and your shenanigans. 

What we can know for sure is that we must seek an existence that is harmonious and holistic with our nature rather than fighting against it. 

I think the occasional bout of abstinence can be good for you. That way, when you come back to whatever it is you've taken a break from is all the sweeter.

Of course, forced abstinence is rarely kind to the soul. Hopefully with things stabilizing people can get back to having an awesome time in game

2 hours ago, Nektar said:

I think the occasional bout of abstinence can be good for you...

Words of wisdom to be sure. As reluctant as I am to admit it 😏.

We will put occasional, unforced, abstinence up there with going to the dentist then. Usually not a lot of fun, but worth doing just the same...

...which reminds me, probably overdue for a check up. 

😏

Pink fishnets. 

I complimented her on how the avi looked, especially with the pink fishnets.  She said so many people wear black that the place needed a splash of colour. 

Somehow that notion just made my day. Someone just looking to brighten up the v-world around them. Nice. 

That’s all. 

Running out of likes on the forum. 

How common is this for you?  I know I have seen @JackPine comment about running out. Well I just did again as well, damn it. 

Are y’all having this happen?  Are you far more judicious with your “likes” and “thanks” and other reactions than I?  What is your philosophy on the reactions? I for one am really trying to say ‘thanks for posting’. Suppose I should use the “thank” more than the “heart” now that I think about it 😐

Anyway, what say you 3dx’ers?

9 minutes ago, Travels said:

Running out of likes on the forum. 

How common is this for you?  I know I have seen @JackPine comment about running out. Well I just did again as well, damn it. 

Are y’all having this happen?  Are you far more judicious with your “likes” and “thanks” and other reactions than I?  What is your philosophy on the reactions? I for one am really trying to say ‘thanks for posting’. Suppose I should use the “thank” more than the “heart” now that I think about it 😐

Anyway, what say you 3dx’ers?

If likes were nickels, there would be some rich peeps here, the way I hit like.  But I like what I like, and like you, want to show my appreciation.  Which reminds me, I need to go back and hit like on this post!😀

• 4 weeks later...

Really really like. 

Sometimes when I’m trolling the “misc” forum and enjoying the photos and gifs that some wonderful people have farmed off the internet I’m frustrated that I can’t “really really like” some of the posts. 

Sometimes “like” just isn’t enough 😏