3DXChat Community

Fix tha BUGS before other UPDATES [POLL]

Alliehotass

Fix tha BUGS Priority  

62 members have voted

1. 1. FIX tha BUGS before other Updates

Then why hasn't this simple fix been "fixed" ? Hmmmmmmmmm  why oh why? ….do tell. :P

Ah mean Gizmo has been invited to discuss with us these problems here but he never seems to want to. We can onleh guess why, ah have mah thoughts on eet but eet would be kinda respectful to say hey guys we are aware of tha bugs and we are going to look into eet or we have no clue sorry guys yas are stuck with them. But avoiding tha issue looks bad and shady LOL.

Ah dunn tink ive ever seen a Dev talk about tha bugs, answer queries, or say anyting in fact when peeps bring them up. Ignoring tha issue wont make eet go away coz im tired of them and they make tha game frustrating.

Anyhoots protest starts in Fresco and well make our way thru da clubs to Saloon where we will shout stuffs, wave signs and block roads till our demands are met. :P

On 1/23/2020 at 5:43 PM, Robi said:

Really...is that not a bug?

Skirt/pantie combination broken - Congrats, thing broken with patch 405 that was not changed...

__brokenSkirt.PNG

this clothes combination work fine for me 

i can wear the skirt ans the panties without any bug

On 1/24/2020 at 2:45 AM, Aliviax said:

thats not a bug thats clipping ...the old skirt cant cover the panties needs to be scaled a lil on X and Y axis :) 

generally when you wear a skirt over these bikini panties, the panties simply dissapear

so it must be a glitch

Most annoying glitch to me is, when in spawn people start to walk inot each other on your screen, but on theirs they walked out of the crowd perfectly fine...This causes them to be in a different spot for you ,from where they really are