3DXChat Community

Fix tha BUGS before other UPDATES [POLL]

Alliehotass

Fix tha BUGS Priority  

62 members have voted

1. 1. FIX tha BUGS before other Updates

This Poll is to prioritize BUG FIXES before other UPDATES.

Synchronize issues are getting worse and all tha other bugs that have built ups over time that have not been addressed.

Do you want to prioritize BUG FIXES or would you rather continue as we are YES or NO.

Edited by Alliehotass

More than just sync issues.  Profiles not viewable sometimes, seeing lots more "mannequins," endless loop with the file select window when adding pics, can't type in the chat box sometimes, more lag in rooms, slower loading rooms, yes/no choice for deleting a pic is off the edge of the screen, and many more.

Yes Every Day has issues. You cant go see frands without issues anymo, someone cant see you, or you are bald fo them, or greeting peeps has issues because they see you stuck in spawn or walking into a wall. People walking into people on tha dance flo and causing drams, getting igged because peeps tink they are rude. This issue needs fixing eets a BIG NEGATIVE and not a good Advertisement fo New Players. 

STOP Adding to tha BUGS with New Updates and FIX tha BUGS Please ❤️

32 minutes ago, Alliehotass said:

Very Troo, dunn BLING ya broke ass car, take eet to tha mechanic first.

mechanic is far far away :lol: so enjoy anything we are getting :D one day the car will blow up, but who is immortal today? Ah thank you for your activity! I putted a NO just for a balance.

14 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

mechanic is far far away :lol: so enjoy anything we are getting :D one day the car will blow up, but who is immortal today? Ah thank you for your activity! I putted a NO just for a balance.

I do have all the respect towards a reasonable person like you.

But saying that "enjoy anything we are getting" is really the silliest thing I ever heard as a costumer of a paid service. And it's quite harmful at that, encouraging people to be happy with anything, like this is sort of a religion.

No. Nobody should be happy with trash we are getting and yes. people should point out the real problems as many times as it takes

Edited by Tsela

2 minutes ago, Tsela said:

I do have all the respect towards a reasonable person like you.

But saying that "enjoy anything we are getting" is really the silliest thing I ever heard as a costumer of a paid service. And it's quite harmful at that, encouraging people to be happy with anything, like this is sort of a religion.

No. Nobody should be happy with trash we are getting and yes. people should point out the real problems as many times as it takes

I'm just in the mood for some sort of sarcasm. Don`t get me wrong. I am totally agree with everything said here. First, fix all bugs and glitches. Then give an update. Have a good night ;) 

2 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I'm just in the mood for some sort of sarcasm. Don`t get me wrong. I am totally agree with everything said here. First, fix all bugs and glitches. Then give an update. Have a good night ;) 

Sorry :) I feel silly now.

Probably I should be in bed by now

Edited by Tsela

A Lot of the issues hear are related to server, which they need to update. I am not 100%, but I think they mentioned it once that they was going to do it, this was due to the amount of people they have.

As we all know that there is issues when rooms hit around 120- 150 people we have issues like nude people without clothes, Sync issues when Bare Bunnies preform, sometimes it helps not to have too much animation in the room as this also causes problems when you got to many people.

the more people in the room the frame rate drops.Animation and response times are the problem.

But I totally Agree they really need to look into this and try and fix it.

Edited by Maxinejuicer

ill say what i have witnessed here in forum ...

in another thread... ppl got edgy cause update didnt came 1 week after xmas update 

people complained where is the updates etc 

other ppl dont want updates ..and want only bug fixes :)  

well everyone has a point :) and both are being addressed by the Devs ..example lisa has the content Gizmo might have the programing and bugs :)

I agree bugs are annoying and need fix 

on the bright side cloth updates got nothing to do with bugs :) 

7 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

that`s a zerg. any game will get issues with such amount of users.

If you having issues with less people in the the room size is too big or you got to many Animation in there. Graphics side have a point of view, too many point in view also slow the fps down. But animation is a serious issue for slowing the fps down. But there is a combination of also the amount of people in room too. I am sure everyone that they are aware of this situation.

Edited by Maxinejuicer