3DXChat Community

Christmas Gifts...thoughts

Guest Eclipse

Guest Eclipse

Christmas Gifts...thoughts

The idea of this thread is to post and/or answer someones questions or concerns about buying a specific gift. I just thought that with so many members here that maybe some could put on their Santa Helpers Hat and share some of their real life experience(s) they may of had.

If you answer a post can you "multi-quote" the persons original post so they get feedback that their question has been responded to.

~ thanks and hope that last part makes sense ~

240_F_37391341_1R53G938Pf1lsCBwcPXMt60t9

Background: I'm thinking of getting my sister an iPhone 6 plus (I think she has a 4-ish w/cracked screen), my family has a lot of Apple products with tons of media that we can easily swap with each other including a BA-zillion apps-so looking at a different type of phone might be difficult, but not out of the question...

My Question: Does anyone have any real life experience with the iPhone 6 Plus (good or bad)? ...thnx

Guest Eclipse

Yes, i have an iPhone 6plus gold and white, and its a really good product. Its really bigger than the other iPhones, the screen is really good. But need a good protection, because its really brittle.

Excellent choice of gift Miss Eclipse :)

Thank you Sir Pierroussss, I appreciate your feedback very much.

I'm ordering it this afternoon so its gets here by Christmas and I'll have mom get the case. :D

400_F_39104238_hpbSeqW35E2AMEJum5Zz1L3iu

Wow...a serious question...um...*gathers sensible thoughts for a moment*

Well I love my iPhone 5 ma'am Eclipse but I peeked at the 6 (want) and have to say I think the plus might be too big. The normal 6 is kinda lush but the plus hmm...dubious...deeply dubious.

Just my opinion ofc :) *sensible thought ends*

image.jpg

Edit - oops you already ordered...um...