3DXChat Community

Marmotte Dome by VeraNeuvi the 18 january

CendesdeLune

image0.png

hi, this is Cendre des Poles = ^ • ^ = Cats!
Last night, we were training in Vera's room and I was captivated by the atmosphere of the room.
I dream of the world of the stage and the heat of the spotlights. at the marmots dome, everything is there, from the dim light of the stands, to the play of lights on the stage. voila it awakens in me the memories of concert at I could see the singers that I love.

image0.png

image0.png

Getting on a VeraNeuvi stage is a homecoming for the Pole = ^ • ^ = Cats.
 Our second concert was in the middle of the minions in July of last year (the first took place in June at the star.
It is always an honor to work with a good builder and we follow the work of many of them even if we do not do a concert in the room. They are our friends above all.image0.png

image0.png

Saturday evening was a success. It’s always a pleasure to perform on stage with our rabbit friends. Despite technical incidents, the concert went well thanks to the professionalists of our dancers.
Thank you to VeraNeuvi for welcoming us, to the DJs who animated the evening, to the BareBunnies and our dancers, and especially to the public for whom we have everything to have a good time.