3DXChat Community

Considering Cancelling My Sub

HotJulette

When I first started this GAME, it was fun to play.

But Know know every time I try and have fun

My friends or I get attacked with drama. and people killing the mood.

Os so called friends, that are never online any more.

Its is getting to much for me

post-3418-0-66325000-1417527957_thumb.jpg

post-3418-0-40241400-1417528025_thumb.gif

Well thats never fun to be attacked with drama of any kind.

Hope its getting better if not and you need someone to talk with if you dont have that already then i am more then happy to talk with you about even that we dont know each other. But dont like that you or your friends gets drama all the time.

Everyone looking for somethig that they wants here. But I never will understand peoples who turns game and virtual talking into drama, who falls in love with pixels and sufferrs when this pixels hurts in some way. I never understand why peoples putting in their profiles something like: "I love this one, this and this" "I'm happily married with ..." blah blah blah. I can't understand why peoples turns the virtual 3d chat in some twisted version of reality. ^^

Everyone looking for somethig that they wants here. But I never will understand peoples who turns game and virtual talking into drama, who falls in love with pixels and sufferrs when this pixels hurts in some way. I never understand why peoples putting in their profiles something like: "I love this one, this and this" "I'm happily married with ..." blah blah blah. I can't understand why peoples turns the virtual 3d chat in some twisted version of reality. ^^

I love your words.

We have different people and someone realizes themself here in game,

but it's better if you play in game and in reality you live.Not differently.

RL is always on the first place.

I'll agree with Julya's position. Peoples, don't mix virtual world with real one. Of course sometimes it's happens that you finding friend here, or maybe someone you think you love, but peoples should remember that it's not real untill they will see each other, talk in real life, show their intentions in reality.

Julette, cancelling sub it's your choise. Think first, if this game can't satisfy you as before, hold on, maybe here is some ways to enjoy it which you didn't tried yet. Maybe there left peoples who you'd like to know, to talk, spend your time with them. But if not, then you always free to go, and maybe one day you will come back and have a better experience here. Good luck, whatever you will do:)

sweet Julette ,

I considered myself already so many time to cancel , but somehow , sometimes i meet new friends , and they keep me going .

Don't leave , don't cancel , hang on , fuck those who attack you with drama !

And you know our time-setting suck , otherwise i would love to hang out with you , you are a great friend to me .

greets , Jowie

I would like to kindly disagree with this statement and urge a different perspective on here, first of all, there is a living person behind every avatar so I naturally encourage everyone to treat given person with the same respect i want to be treated as a matter of respect. As far as the definition of love goes, i very well believe that it is possible to fall in love with words and those affectionate gestures, all those tingling emotions, be it on a dating site, or even back to the times where people used to exchange romantic love letters, secret admirers. Personally I am a strong proponent of the power words have, no matter if via text or word and as everyone is different, there are those of us who embrace them. In my time in the online world i've seen so many kind of relations, even couples who found themselves through online platforms like this, people who forged bonds deeper than they even dared to dream of, soulmates, friends for a lifetime, all of that simply sprouted by the written word and turned into an almost fairytale like story.

I encourage and have the deepest respect for each and every single person who takes the bravery to express their feelings for a respected other one, be it out of fondness, deep affection or even love, exhibiting those feelings in a world filled with so much heartache, misunderstandings and issues that itself is a grand gesture, it means baring your heart and opening your true self whereas we all strive for love and companionship in so many ways and yet we are still afraid to loose the reigns of control, both in the virtual and real world.

You dont fall in love with pixels but with the person behind it on the other end of the computer, some of those "married lines" even derive from real couples venturing into virtual places like this one for instance, the right to express their feelings and unzip their hearts is given to everyone, not just the real couples and it is a well worth cherising token of appreciation. Love comes eventually and most often in the places you least expect it ... does it take a voice and a picture for true love ? I wouldn't necessarily say so, that depends on the individual character, those seeing with the heart do not need visuals or voices to confirm their feelings, it may influence in terms of attraction to different degrees for some but true love in my opinion is not about visual appearences or voices.

For some it could just be a fantasy, a fleeting dream, a vicarious experience to dive in, others might dare to follow that road to the end and see what rewarding experience could be found at the end or even not but brave is he who bares and acknowledges feelings, savours and cherishes them.

Drama itself is a topic of its own, it comes with jealousy and miscommunication, with accusation and the desire to possess and control instead of wonder and communicate, it is the very power of words who can define anger or love. From my experience drama often comes in when boundaries have not been defined and frustration surfaces, this very psychological reaction is unique for all of us and can go subconsciously even get back to childhood experiences, it is a process of mental growing and digesting, past experiences you still carry along and haven't faced squarely yet, it lies in the human nature to believe under stress that whatever unhappiness you face is not your fault and caused by others, in a prison for example, most of the inmates would claim to be innocent.

This may be a drastic comparison but the point is that a deep introspection can have a very healing effect and through claiming responsibility those fears will melt out of your body, it is not about blaming, true responsibility is always taken as a celebration of freedom. Unfortunately such is a mindset and aha effect we alone often struggle to find.

On the botttom line, i do support feelings, whether you find a significant other to share and express them or just with yourself and i believe that will lead you to a more mature and fulfilled self instead of stuffing them down.

If google serves me well, the is a french saying "l'esprit de l'escalir" meaning the feeling you get when you leave a conversation and think of all the things you should have said. Bonds that haven't been forged, feelings that haven't been shared, misunderstandings that were never cleared and if you are not on the same page, you have the peace of mind you need to move on.

The choice is yours

I agree with July lil more.

But at the end its a very individual thing how u play the game.

I for myself, dont need the drama anymore , and since i changed to this way of gaming , i have much more fun.

But when u look at the Comments closer:

Julys post - easy to read and simple.-.u can take it and go on.---

cheyennes text is massive, in many words , thoughts, feelings.-- much more complicated.-- and heavier...(but also well written)

imho...that shows exactly the difference, of the playstyles.

I love the shorter and easier way, which leaves u much time to do different things.

But like cheyenne also said.--- the choice is yours.

Cheyenne, all what I said was my personal position. I don't know why, maybe because in my country peoples have different mentality, but I'm finding all this dramatic and virtual feelings behavior, a business of 13-16 y.o. girls. I'am an adult girl, and I have no idea in why peoples acting like that, what is in their heads? It's childish behavior for me. I understand players who came here for chatting and flirting, understand peoples who finds here virtual friends to play, I understand peoples who came for virtual sex and roleplay. But I never umderstand peoples who mixes Real feelings and Game, Pixels. No mater that behind them is another living person. For you it's just a pixels. Don't try to transmutate the stone into gold, instead of this find a way to use this stone properly. I hope my metaphora was clear :)

Dear HotJulette , the drama was allways here, as so many people said before me in this very post, diferent people spend their time here in diferent ways,

some chat and have fun, some want as much feeling as they can get which ussualy ends in drama.

You can always choose to walk away from drama and it is not hard, just don;t mind people who try to start it and pay them no attention they eventualy walk away. I myself been here for little more then a year and i had enough drama for one life time, i learned to walk away from it tho and the game became more enjoyable again, spending time with friends and having social fun is worth it, even if i have to avoid drama or get angry becouse of the attempts from time to time. I hope you will stay in this place, we could use social and friendly people. But it is your choice to make , have a great day.

Best,

Dande.

I am one of those people that believes exactly as Cheyenne does. She could not have expressed my own feelings any better and I agree with her 100%. 

As for the drama, I had a big problem with it for a while because of naivety as well as not knowing what I wanted here and how to conduct myself. I also had unrealistic expectations for some of the people I was hanging out with because they did not view the game the same way as I did.

I have it mostly figured it out now, and simply surround myself with people who have the same mindset and the same wants and same approach to the game...while keeping the people who don't approach it the same way at arms length. I am also open an honest with my close friends, am respectful of them and their feelings, and this does help to prevent distrust, resentment, and jealousy. 

My advice to HotJulette is to find people that play the game the same way you do and keep at arms length the people who don't. Also remember that just because others don't play the game the same way as you doesn't make them bad or wrong, it just makes you incompatible. Be respectful of what their needs are too. 

HotJulette In my six months here I've learned that drama come packaged with this place, people fall in love and out of love at the drop of a hat, others come looking for someone permanent to be with in here, but some come in with the purpose to troll and make the game as miserable as possible for other players (some might know who I'm talking about), unfortunately people here come and go, change their names at will, or just disappear completely, heart break here is inevitable, but also having great friends here is possible. I myself have had Drama like you could not believe, for example: having a dear friend that turned out to be who or what she claimed to be, I've fallen for someone and been dumped twice, I've had a certain person use Alts to get me in bed, and been accused of being something I'm not. Don't despair Julette there are good people, we all experience the same things here, Drama comes with this place, and learning to avoid it comes with a learning curve but not impossible to do, I myself now avoid it like a disease, one way I've learned from a good friend, is to leave what happens here at the door, learn to separate this place from reality, problems and drama in 3DxChat stay in 3DxChat, another way is to declare in your profile is to declare your playing NSA (No String Attached) if you don't want to get extremely close to someone.

I myself have wanted to quit several times, but then found good friends here, so don't despair sweetie, there are lots of great guys and gals here, so try and stick it out for a while, don't let the Drama trolls get to you, have your fun and don't let them ruin it, stay away from toxic people, and hang with the ones that love to have fun.

Without Dramas, this place would just be called 3XChat... better to play without expectations, you'll be less disappointed. Tho, not always easy to do.

Drama has always been there, and always will be unfortunately.

Do what's needed to make the platform your comfy zone, and don't let anyone run you out. Just make sure that your comfy zone doesn't trample on someone else's comfy zone, if they don't want it.

And also about playing without too much expectations, know that the best surprises are often the ones that hit us when we least expect them.

i'm sorry if some dont understand , and i dont really care , but if i love what my "wife" ( writing it between " " to show i differenciate rl and here ) write , if i love how she emote , if i love her hmmm .... what is the word ... spirit , or soul maybe , or mind ... no mater how you call it , if i love the way she think , why wouldnt i call her my wife ?

Just...
This game need... game element.
Something like this:
Make love with one player = 150 xGold
Make love with new partner = 500 xGold
Make love with 10/50/100/200 ect... players = new rank
Rank - displayed in the profile /Option to disable display rank/ :)

Don't let others be responsible for your happiness on 3dx or elsewhere.  The game is what you make of it.  If someone is causing you drama...Iggy them.  If your old friends are gone...make new friends.  At its core, it's still a game. The object of the game is to have fun.  If it's no longer fun for you, then you should cancel.  A lot of people have taken the time, to comment on your topic, encouraging you to stay.  If they're not your friends yet, maybe they should be.  Start fresh and have some fun!

Best of luck,

I would like to kindly disagree with this statement and urge a different perspective on here, first of all, there is a living person behind every avatar so I naturally encourage everyone to treat given person with the same respect i want to be treated as a matter of respect. As far as the definition of love goes, i very well believe that it is possible to fall in love with words and those affectionate gestures, all those tingling emotions, be it on a dating site, or even back to the times where people used to exchange romantic love letters, secret admirers. Personally I am a strong proponent of the power words have, no matter if via text or word and as everyone is different, there are those of us who embrace them. In my time in the online world i've seen so many kind of relations, even couples who found themselves through online platforms like this, people who forged bonds deeper than they even dared to dream of, soulmates, friends for a lifetime, all of that simply sprouted by the written word and turned into an almost fairytale like story.

I encourage and have the deepest respect for each and every single person who takes the bravery to express their feelings for a respected other one, be it out of fondness, deep affection or even love, exhibiting those feelings in a world filled with so much heartache, misunderstandings and issues that itself is a grand gesture, it means baring your heart and opening your true self whereas we all strive for love and companionship in so many ways and yet we are still afraid to loose the reigns of control, both in the virtual and real world.

You dont fall in love with pixels but with the person behind it on the other end of the computer, some of those "married lines" even derive from real couples venturing into virtual places like this one for instance, the right to express their feelings and unzip their hearts is given to everyone, not just the real couples and it is a well worth cherising token of appreciation. Love comes eventually and most often in the places you least expect it ... does it take a voice and a picture for true love ? I wouldn't necessarily say so, that depends on the individual character, those seeing with the heart do not need visuals or voices to confirm their feelings, it may influence in terms of attraction to different degrees for some but true love in my opinion is not about visual appearences or voices.

For some it could just be a fantasy, a fleeting dream, a vicarious experience to dive in, others might dare to follow that road to the end and see what rewarding experience could be found at the end or even not but brave is he who bares and acknowledges feelings, savours and cherishes them.

Drama itself is a topic of its own, it comes with jealousy and miscommunication, with accusation and the desire to possess and control instead of wonder and communicate, it is the very power of words who can define anger or love. From my experience drama often comes in when boundaries have not been defined and frustration surfaces, this very psychological reaction is unique for all of us and can go subconsciously even get back to childhood experiences, it is a process of mental growing and digesting, past experiences you still carry along and haven't faced squarely yet, it lies in the human nature to believe under stress that whatever unhappiness you face is not your fault and caused by others, in a prison for example, most of the inmates would claim to be innocent.

This may be a drastic comparison but the point is that a deep introspection can have a very healing effect and through claiming responsibility those fears will melt out of your body, it is not about blaming, true responsibility is always taken as a celebration of freedom. Unfortunately such is a mindset and aha effect we alone often struggle to find.

On the botttom line, i do support feelings, whether you find a significant other to share and express them or just with yourself and i believe that will lead you to a more mature and fulfilled self instead of stuffing them down.

If google serves me well, the is a french saying "l'esprit de l'escalir" meaning the feeling you get when you leave a conversation and think of all the things you should have said. Bonds that haven't been forged, feelings that haven't been shared, misunderstandings that were never cleared and if you are not on the same page, you have the peace of mind you need to move on.

The choice is yours

That is by far the best post I read in here. No matter how you play the game, some little line or some little word can cause a little "click" and you feel more for someone then usually expected. Especially when you are a talker and like to learn more about the other person. Thank you....thank you very much!! 

How many people so many opinions.

It is always possible to talk about feelings,emotions and something...

All that had once begun must ever will end and you will always suffer if you do not change your attitude to everything.

Easy choice: like to be suffer  or you  like to be happy.

In any case I wish you all the best and don't be sad , everything comes with experience and all will be good (In this game there are many interesting besides drama) :)

There's some good advice here as well as some dismissive pseudo-wisdom...people bring too much drama and nasty game playing to this...just the same as they do to real life.

My advice...

It's really not as flippant as it might appear...I've almost quit so many times myself in the past...but I'm glad I didn't :)

I luv you all

xxx

Hey folks!

Let me add something to this topic.

I know that it's possible to fall in love with someone who you know only from chatting because it happened to me already twice in my life.

Sometimes It just happens and you can't do anything against it.

So my message to you all out there is:

Do what you want but please don't mess around with somebody else's feelings and please don't tell anybody "I love you" if you don''t mean it.

This would avoid a lot of drama.

Thank you,

Deano

I have reached my quota of likes for the day, apparently. That must be a pitiful number and now I can't like two or three of the comments on here.

Oh well, never mind. 

Perhaps I have been lucky as the only distasteful thing that I have had happen here, so far, is some guy masturbating on me while I was resting. The rest of the time has been great. I would add that, as far as I am concerned, just being here is role playing and, as it is another part of my life, I tend to mix here with rl. I recognize that some people don't like that but I find it difficult to divorce the two. Also, to paraphrase some guy, life is a stage and consequently we should expect the whining school-boy, and the lover with a woeful ballad, a soldier full of strange oaths, jealous in honour, sudden, and quick in quarrel, etc., i.e. drama.

Only you can make up your own mind whether you want to leave or not. It is like anything in life.

If you are tired of playing; if it is affecting you in a negative way; if people are being obnoxious to you; etc., then, if you have the choice (and, in playing this game or not, you certainly do have a choice) then quit. If you stay, there are more than enough pleasant, interesting and generous people here to counter balance the problematic ones and to make for an enjoyable experience.

In all honesty, I can understand the OP.

I cancelled my subscription a couple of months ago

because of some of the reasons she stated, mainly people

that agreed to be friends with me but that never talked to me

after.

It was not bad for the first week and then, it went downhill.

I came in the forum to see if things had changed at leasta 

bit but it looks like it's not the case unfortunately.