3DXChat Community

Upgrade*

EmAzing

I have just Joined recently and although I'm extremely excited about the site, and love what it has to offer..I'm also surprised to see that  the dress up part is seriously lacking, as a Virtual Reality you want your Avi to Look sexy and want to dress Her/ Him up to catch attention and the choices you have are basic and  the Hair options are Horrible. I'm a Veteran of other Virtual reality sites Like SL and IMVU . And it took them awhile also to get more options But they have really upped their game in the past 5 years..I only wish I could bring my Avi from over there here, what a perfect Mesh that would be..I'm not bashing this site at all..I know this is a more sexually charged place and people probably prefer to be naked but I'm sure Most  would agree that More options would be a nice touch.

• 4 weeks later...

For a lot of people being clothed is as important as being naked so more clothing options would go a long way.

There are the purely visual people that want to get naked and play but there are many that want to role play along with visual props to help set the mood.
Being able to dress demurely rather than having your ass hang out of the only skirts or dresses available would go a long way toward this type of play.  Putting on skin tight jeans is not an alternative way to dress demurely.

Some people have their sex play purely in their heads through chat, some purely visually without chat but many if not most are a mix in the middle and it would be nice if that were better accommodated in the game.

While we are at it, it would be nice if the objects available and the textures for building did not overwhelmingly look broken, dirty or otherwise damaged.
Let us make our rooms look clean and new without having to go to extraordinary lengths.
Let us dress in non-slutty clothing.  Different situations and desires call for different options and they are not well supported at this time.

People call this a sex game.  At heart that is it's primary focus but realistically you can go into any given room and the vast majority of people are not having sex.
They might be looking for sex or they might just be hanging out with friends but shouldn't they have options to make that time fit their needs of the moment better?

A few more clothes and a few more textures can make a huge difference.