3DXChat Community

Cannot update Build 404 online, can I download and update offline?

bolanzzz

1 minute ago, bolanzzz said:

yes, absolutely definitely, so many times I have tried, it just doesn't work..

ok something else is it possible u run the patcher and while patcher is running share pics of ur task manager so we see what other stuff are running ? might be very helpful

Hi, the problem started with the 403 patch.  It would not patch from 402 to 403.  So I downloaded a clean version of 403 from the web site and it worked.

Then 404 came out before Christmas, and the same problem.  It will not patch from 403 to 404.

The web site was not updated to the 404 version, so we cannot download a clean 404.

This is a dev problem, as I have been playing this game for years.  This is the same problem that happened before, I think maybe in the 380's where it affected a larger portion of the community.

This time around, it only affected a very small portion of the community, so the outcry is not as large, however the problem persists.

I think if gizmo updated the web site with a link to 404 client, we could download and play as a temporary fix.

4 hours ago, Annikaa said:

Hi, the problem started with the 403 patch.  It would not patch from 402 to 403.  So I downloaded a clean version of 403 from the web site and it worked.

Then 404 came out before Christmas, and the same problem.  It will not patch from 403 to 404.

The web site was not updated to the 404 version, so we cannot download a clean 404.

This is a dev problem, as I have been playing this game for years.  This is the same problem that happened before, I think maybe in the 380's where it affected a larger portion of the community.

This time around, it only affected a very small portion of the community, so the outcry is not as large, however the problem persists.

I think if gizmo updated the web site with a link to 404 client, we could download and play as a temporary fix.

I can feel you please contact support and tell you issue in details and ask u be forwarded with Gizmo 

be patient and good luck :) hope ur issue resolved fast 

15 hours ago, Annikaa said:

Exactly!