3DXChat Community

Cannot update Build 404 online, can I download and update offline?

bolanzzz

Hi, I cannot update my game through patcher.exe, it always stop at 0%, so I was wondering if the support team can upload the new 404 build patch here, so I can download and update by myself, I can see another case from previous post that may need this solution too, thanks.

14 minutes ago, bolanzzz said:

Hi, I cannot update my game through patcher.exe, it always stop at 0%, so I was wondering if the support team can upload the new 404 build patch here, so I can download and update by myself, I can see another case from previous post that may need this solution too, thanks.

hello make sure The whole Game is on exception from ur antivirus and also set ur Game to always run as admin :) 

18 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

hello make sure The whole Game is on exception from ur antivirus and also set ur Game to always run as admin :) 

Yes, I have absolutely followed those "firewall and antivirus guidelines" ------ CLOSED windows firewall, firewall of antivirus software, antivirus software itself..... besides,  I uninstalled both game and registry, and reinstalled it several times, still.....doesn't work.......(I run patcher.exe as admin everytime I tried)

Edited by bolanzzz

3 minutes ago, bolanzzz said:

Yes, I have absolutely followed those "firewall and antivirus guidelines" ------ CLOSED windows firewall, firewall of antivirus software, antivirus software itself..... besides,  I uninstalled both game and registry, and reinstalled it several times, still.....doesn't work.......(I run patcher.exe as admin everytime I tried)

well if you unistall game and install again it will patch you till latest version 

install game while having disabled antivirus 

12 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

well if you unistall game and install again it will patch you till latest version 

install game while having disabled antivirus 

i uninstalled it and reinstalled while all firewall and antivirus software disabled, just ....doesn't work...........so frustrated.....so is there a chance if you may upload the new patch so we can just download and update offline....thanks....

2 minutes ago, bolanzzz said:

i uninstalled it and reinstalled while all firewall and antivirus software disabled, just ....doesn't work...........so frustrated.....so is there a chance if you may upload the new patch so we can just download and update offline....thanks....

2 things you can Do 

1)contact Support for ur issue 

2) Download again installer and try again (you dont have anything to lose cause support needs at least 1 day reply you :) 

On 1/6/2020 at 12:00 AM, Aliviax said:

2 things you can Do 

1)contact Support for ur issue 

2) Download again installer and try again (you dont have anything to lose cause support needs at least 1 day reply you :) 

No help at all, this is how ur team replied: "

Hi!
Please try to completely reinstall the game. See how to do it here http://3dxchat.com/support/#updates
Thank you!

Juliet
3DXChat Support team

"

Now I just want to ask if the problem cannot be solved, is there a refund policy...................since I bought 1 year membership....................

8 hours ago, bolanzzz said:

No help at all, this is how ur team replied: "

Hi!
Please try to completely reinstall the game. See how to do it here http://3dxchat.com/support/#updates
Thank you!

Juliet
3DXChat Support team

"

Now I just want to ask if the problem cannot be solved, is there a refund policy...................since I bought 1 year membership....................

have you tried to reinstall game ?

16 minutes ago, bolanzzz said:

Several times

it seems that something is worong on ur system cause more than  8k people were able to patch alright :) 

what Os you have ? If you have windows 10 go and check the updates and update if if you havent check ur drivers and update if you havent .

even for the most hard cases unistalling game- cleaning registry- restarting pc - disable antivirus -download a fresh client -installation with antivirus disabled -setting 3dxchat to run as admin -making a exception to the whole 3dxchat file and then enable antivirus works try also put patcher also in exception normaly putting whole game is the same but you can try also that.

Also If you happen to have any other version of 3dxchat delete .

Also can you coment ur specks and a dxdiag if possible 

I would recomend also you download Rkiller what this software does is stopping any virus or maleware to run (yes antivirus dont stop everything if u visit suspicious sites ) after running Rkiller run a full antivirus scan reason is if malewares already on ur system the tough ones cant be scan while they are running so stopping them will help antivirus find them .

make sure you system is clean and up to date and try again install process exactly as i said 

coment again so we see 

Edited by Aliviax

41 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

it seems that something is worong on ur system cause more than  8k people were able to patch alright :) 

what Os you have ? If you have windows 10 go and check the updates and update if if you havent check ur drivers and update if you havent .

even for the most hard cases unistalling game- cleaning registry- restarting pc - disable antivirus -download a fresh client -installation with antivirus disabled -setting 3dxchat to run as admin -making a exception to the whole 3dxchat file and then enable antivirus works try also put patcher also in exception normaly putting whole game is the same but you can try also that.

Also If you happen to have any other version of 3dxchat delete .

Also can you coment ur specks and a dxdiag if possible 

I would recomend also you download Rkiller what this software does is stopping any virus or maleware to run (yes antivirus dont stop everything if u visit suspicious sites ) after running Rkiller run a full antivirus scan reason is if malewares already on ur system the tough ones cant be scan while they are running so stopping them will help antivirus find them .

I have Steam, origin, Uplay, GOG on my computer and every game I downloaded works just fine.

Actually your 8k people has nothing to do with my own problem,  just like all the other games works fine on my computer except yours.

In fact,  I m not interested in figuring out what's going on and why this happened, I am not a technician or scientist on this issue, that's developer 's problem, not mine.

So whatever the cause ,  it cannot patch, kindly please do not put the blame on ur customers,

I would like to have my subscription payment refund now. Maybe I will come back and try after u figure out the problem, but not now.

That's all,  thank you.

p.s. 1: Tried ur killer program, not working and I don't think my antivirus software or system is the problem because I tried on 2 different PC already.

P.s. 2: my best guess?The problem may be caused by region, because I m not playing in U.S. region and I' m using VPN to bypass the evil GFW.(so maybe some warning is necessary on ur web page, just guessing. ).

2020-01-07_222327.jpg

output_log.txt output_log.txt

Edited by bolanzzz

7 minutes ago, bolanzzz said:

I have Steam, origin, Uplay, GOG on my computer and every game I downloaded works just fine.

Actually your 8k people has nothing to do with my own problem,  just like all the other games works fine on my computer except yours.

In fact,  I m not interested in figuring out what's going on and why this happened, I am not a technician or scientist on this issue, that's developer 's problem, not mine.

So whatever the cause ,  it cannot patch, kindly please do not put the blame on ur customers,

I would like to have my subscription payment refund now. Maybe I will come back and try after u figure out the problem, but not now.

That's all,  thank you.

p.s. 1: Tried ur killer program, not working and I don't think my antivirus software or system is the problem because I tried on 2 different PC already.

P.s. 2: my best guess?The problem may be caused by region, because I m not playing in U.S. region and I' m using VPN to bypass the evil GFW.(so maybe some warning is necessary on ur web page, just guessing. ).

i would suggest you contact support again with a full ticket describing all that u use so they can help you 

tell them about the vpn etc 

No clue here if ur vpn can cause that :) 

Ps im just ur next door player that try help you on ur issue :) i do not own the Game :)

I only suggested you stuff u can try that works for most people :) 

Btw can you post few pics while installing game at the point where patcher dont patch ?

Edited by Aliviax

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

i would suggest you contact support again with a full ticket describing all that u use so they can help you 

tell them about the vpn etc 

No clue here if ur vpn can cause that :) 

Ps im just ur next door player that try help you on ur issue :) i do not own the Game :)

I only suggested you stuff u can try that works for most people :) 

oh ok alright, I wrongly thought u r one of staff, sorry but thanks for ur help, and  I guess I will have to communicate through that support message system, which is as slow as hell.

2 minutes ago, bolanzzz said:

I have tried support system, which is not helpfull and it works in an extremely slow form.

Dont worry be a lil patience with support cause they have a huge load thousands of people everyday ask all kinds of stuff from support thats why it seems a lil slow :) 

Im sure Developers will try their best to help on ur issue :) 

Dont worry be a lil patience with support cause they have a huge load thousands of people everyday ask all kinds of stuff from support thats why it seems a lil slow :) 

Im sure Developers will try their best to help on ur issue :) 

alright, thanks bro.

Just now, Aliviax said:

If i may ask >>> you download client and after that instalation process starts then after instalation it prompts you on log in page and after that it start patching if i remeber so where exactly is ur issue  please post some pics 

after the login page shows for seconds, it automatically turn to the updating page to patch, and that is where it stop(at 0%). Thats why I was wondering if I can download and install the new patch and update bymyself offline, it may solve this problem.

2020-01-07_222327.jpg

So it stuck on 0% forever ?

have you tried kill the patcher if it stuck and go to files and run patcher from there as admin ?

yes, absolutely definitely, so many times I have tried, it just doesn't work..