3DXChat Community

I can not delete (friends, pics, gifts)

AIice

I can neither delete pics, delete friends (unfriend button) nor delete gifts.

I have tried to reinstall the game, with and without my antivirus (I uninstalled it, it is bitdefender) without a success.

I deleted the folder in documents but after reinstalling the game, 3DX keeps my account and passwork, Anyone knows where the game saves that?

Thank you a lot in advance :)

Edited by Shara

4 minutes ago, Shara said:

I can neither delete pics, delete friends (unfriend button) nor delete gifts.

I have tried to reinstall the game, with and without my antivirus (I uninstalled it, it is bitdefender) without a success.

I deleted the folder in documents but after reinstalling the game, 3DX keeps my account and passwork, Anyone knows where the game saves that?

Thank you a lot in advance :)

Have you tried run game as admin ?

my suggestion is try unistal whole game clean registry disable antivirus install game set it to run always as admin and before enable antivirus make a exeptions for the whole game then enable antivirus :) 

Comment here gain if ur issue hasnr resolved  if no one can help you then its support time :) 

Believe it or not... It was the stupid UI Scale, I got a 4K monitor and I set UI Scale: x2, so in that Scale and for my monitor I could not see the warning: Are you sure: YES NO

What the....

Thank you a lot fot the help.

Kisses!!!