3DXChat Community

The Music of 3DX

Natsumi

What is You're Favorite Genre of Music on 3DX?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite music genre to listen to in 3DX?

• Rock
    • EDM
    • Pop/Alternative
    • Hip Hop/Rap
    • Dubstep
    • Trance
    • Heavy Metal
    • R&B
    • Jazz
    • Country

Hi Fellow 3DX Fam, its Natsumi! 2020 is here and I've had a lot to think about what to expect in this new decade in the 21st Century. Music has definitely evolved and shaped 3DXChat in many ways some of us don't realize. After being a part of this great community for 5 years I've learned that while it is indeed a very lewd game, it is also a game of art and creativity. So I've been curious what kind f music everyone else likes to listen to in 3DX. 

Edited by Natsumi

For me I love Rock music. Especially Classic rock. But I also love Classical, it is one of those genres that are timeless and have a certain beauty. Feel free to share your thoughts of your favorite music genres and what they mean to you! 

Not so easy to answer.

I like almost every kind of music, which evokes emotions in me. I have a strong focus on Rock music, particularly Classic and Hard Rock. I do listen to Metal and other stiles often though.

Furthermore, I like Blues, Blues Rock, Soul and a lot of other stiles. In a way I am a fan of "hand crafted" music. Let there be drums, guitars, maybe trumpets and saxophones and I might be very much into it.

Edited by Pandorra

• 3 weeks later...