3DXChat Community

Roleplay guide for 3DX Chat

CuckoldMe

Whatever the choice (RPing or not) the point is always to be consistent with your character. Doing so, you don't need to justify yourself for your choice and you cannot betray anyone for the simple reason that there is no false promises.

RP is pretty much what keeps me in the game, so I'm always looking for people who want to build a small RP community Curretly imt rying to gather as many RPers in my friends list as possible, so I always know around whom I can emote without wasting my time.

Feel free to add me <3

There is also a thread to "register" as RPer so others can look you up in the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

RP is pretty much what keeps me in the game, so I'm always looking for people who want to build a small RP community Curretly imt rying to gather as many RPers in my friends list as possible, so I always know around whom I can emote without wasting my time.

It's also one of the aspect of the game that make me log in praticly every day, i found some good rpist in the game that i love to rp with.

• 3 months later...

It's also one of the aspect of the game that make me log in praticly every day, i found some good rpist in the game that i love to rp with.

I'm always open for RP. It makes things interesting.

I'm just truing to improve the community where I'm planning to stay for at least.... a year, while my sub is active :)

No English is not my native language, but I'm improving my skill.

I tried to click on your F-list link and it says the user has been banned maybe you should take that link down perhaps?

P.S. this is a forum  not grammer class people make typographical errors at times try to be less critical of others we have a mix of alot of different countries here.. thanks!<3

I would like to commend the person who took the time and effort to make this guide...when you think about it to put into words what a RP is it can be very tedious to compile..I myself have been a RP'r for many many years I have rp'd alot of different scenerios as well and would be willing to help anyone that would like to learn..If you are new at RP think of it as being in a movie but you have to type ever single feeling/emotion that you have..sound fun? then thats the addiction to RP making movies over and over again with a variety of different outcomes..some can be short lived and others can go on for hours even days but it just really depends on what YOU as a person like to do with your time online...hope this helps!<3

Well, they expect your avatar to translate your reactions and choices.

Sometimes, when you roleplay, you create a character's own personality that makes choices for himself. If you roleplay, you better inform the others. Trust me...

Better inform those are ''real life player'' in that game you better say in my opinion  ...as roleplayer, We have the responsability to ask those ppl if they are real life player with who we are playing,cause if we forget to ask and don't mention we are a role players who don't give a shit about real life things and real feelings we may share with someone in virtuality, we'll gonna be in DEEP SHIT...cause some comin in to share real life things, looking for real feelings and also to find real love and we don't have the right to judging or mind playing them for the fun to hurting... we must careful what we doing and how we playing that game.Since over a year i found only few players willing to roleplay, I think it's not the majority of players hanging around here are in that kind of play. Also, another important thing some real life players caring about, is our real life gender, those are playing as female avi in game who are NOT in reality behind the keyboard (Fake or gay some may say) could get in trouble if they going to far in a relation what matter if it's just for role play, it's not only a game for some ppl's around here. You got it? Anyway, have fun and enjoy your role play and careful not hurting anyone as i did in the past.

Unfortunately i don't role play as the roleplay guide and don't write with '' or * ect into the chat window in world or in private, i just role play as first person reacting to events in real time.

I remember when i started playing that game ,3dx had a special chat window exclusively for those who wanted to roleplay, but no ones was using it for so to finally been removed after few month's of try.

On my side, I still role playing as i want and don't get bored what ppl's think about how i do roleplay , it is really unprofessional?

On my side, I still role playing as i want and don't get bored what ppl's think about how i do roleplay , it is really unprofessional?

There is no good or bad way to do it.The guide is simply used by people wanting to have a reference. Personally, i'm fine with a lot of other methods.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey really love your guide, it's very descriptive and useful to people who wants to step inside the roleplay world :)

But I'd like to see some roleplaying terms in there powergaming(godmodding), deathmatching, metagaming, Mary sue, example !

I think those terms are a pretty big part of it, as often they're frowned upon by other communities.

Else lovely guide, was a good read :)

Thumbs up.

• 3 weeks later...

All of my characters are RP characters. To me, 3dxchat is a fantasy world where I can explore sides of my sexuality that would be difficult/frowned upon if done in real life.

As such, I try to make my profile as clear as possible and have marked all of them with the message "This is an RP character".

Lovely guide, picks up a lot of my pet peeves when RP'ing.

• 1 month later...

Loved your guide , as I am a avid Role Player . To me playing here is nothing more then telling the continues story of my character . I started with a simple concept and then let events that happen while playing change her as I continue . 

The guide is great , lots of good advise and worth bringing some attention back to it, as you have newer players joining . 

Kirann

• 7 years later...

it works if the other person takes the time to read your profile first.  Otherwise, there is a lot of drama, and the empty profiles are the worse around.  I give them the same amount of effort in playing that they put into making their profile.