3DXChat Community

These Sex Poses... When?!

LittlePooja

In the nearly two years I have been a member of 3DXChat, I have asked for two sex poses a number of times (pics provided).

One pose (see first pic) I asked for is the "69 pose with man on top". It was added to game recently but only for men and futas together, not for men and women together.  I'm happy the pose was added for men and futas to enjoy with each other, but why was there not a version for men and women added?

The second pose (see second pic and third pic, as it is a combination of them) I have been asking for is "man sitting on couch, with girl squatting over him (facing him) and riding his cock (with his cock in her pussy) and her hands on his shoulders".  This pose has not been added.

And I also asked for a simple (non-sexual) kneeling pose, so submissives can kneel on floor, ground, bed, etc.

I do realize many poses are asked for by many players, but please, I have been asking for nearly two years now, for just two poses which surely many others will enjoy also.  If you have too much to do, then please allow some more of us to help add to the game. I can make locations, clothing, and poses (I did this for years in another game before coming to 3DXChat, and I was one of the top designers/creators doing it in that game).

111.gif

222.gif

333.gif

Edited by LittlePooja
Edited to correct some typoes.

Guest Incognito3dx

The tit fuck pose has been asked for by the entire community over and over, they had s vite on discord months ago, and when Rocchi's DLL was s thing somone had actually made one using ghost poses but sadly we are still waiting as we continue to get clothes and hair. 

15 hours ago, Incognito3dx said:

The tit fuck pose has been asked for by the entire community over and over, they had s vite on discord months ago, and when Rocchi's DLL was s thing somone had actually made one using ghost poses but sadly we are still waiting as we continue to get clothes and hair. 

I didn't ask for a tit fuck pose, tho it would be very nice to have.

14 hours ago, Sambo said:

Assuming the models are rigged well, the animations are super easy to make in Autodesk Maya. Though I'm not sure how the Unity stuff works.

The Dev's need to just allow some of us who are experienced content developers into the "inner circle" of 3DXChat development so we can help improve the game more quickly.

Edited by LittlePooja

11 minutes ago, LittlePooja said:

The Dev's need to just allow some of us who are experienced content developers into the "inner circle" of 3DXChat development so we can help improve the game more quickly.

when pose editor hopefuly get released you  will be able to make ur dream sex poses :) till then we wait :) 

11 hours ago, Aliviax said:

when pose editor hopefuly get released you  will be able to make ur dream sex poses :) till then we wait :) 

Alivia...

Whenthey removed the working TV feature, it was supposed to be just a transition towards  HTML video format in another patch... soon...

uhm how many years passed since then?

I seriously wouldn't take their word for granted.

While throwing cookies towards you adding some clothes, and stuff, which are all a matter of taste. the patches towards game funtionality are few and far between. Minigames would add something for everybody and would increase the overall value of the game. Pose editor also. Clothing editor, hair designer tool just as much. Simply allowing clickable links on the profiles or means to copy paste those lines would help also a lot. Adding GIF display in chat windows would make a difference. Uploadable textures for the editor, skin texture on the avi, texture for the clothes and tattoos. there are tons and tons of stuff that would ACTUALLY do a lot for the game, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Just as in the case of the working TV, maybe Pose editor will never be a reality. Just fake promises, probably.

Seriously modders did far more for the game free of charge than they ever did through updates. But that was taken away also...

Edited by Tsela

11 hours ago, Tsela said:

Alivia...

Whenthey removed the working TV feature, it was supposed to be just a transition towards  HTML video format in another patch... soon...

uhm how many years passed since then?

I seriously wouldn't take their word for granted.

While throwing cookies towards you adding some clothes, and stuff, which are all a matter of taste. the patches towards game funtionality are few and far between. Minigames would add something for everybody and would increase the overall value of the game. Pose editor also. Clothing editor, hair designer tool just as much. Simply allowing clickable links on the profiles or means to copy paste those lines would help also a lot. Adding GIF display in chat windows would make a difference. Uploadable textures for the editor, skin texture on the avi, texture for the clothes and tattoos. there are tons and tons of stuff that would ACTUALLY do a lot for the game, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Just as in the case of the working TV, maybe Pose editor will never be a reality. Just fake promises, probably.

Seriously modders did far more for the game free of charge than they ever did through updates. But that was taken away also...

That's right.  Modders have done more for the game, and free of charge, than the Dev's have done for payment.  An example is Rochi's well-known mod which was used by many of us with the previous version of 3DXChat, but does not work with this version.

I don't like the idea of minigames being added because 3DXChat will then become nothing more than a platform on which minigames can be played, destroying its original, and still current, purpose as a sex game.  If people want minigames, let them go to one of the many minigame websites found on the internet.

Give us editors to create/modify poses, clothing, shoes, jewelry, tattoos, and hair.  Give us clickable links on profiles.  Make the profiles larger so we can type more in the "About Me" section without people having to scroll down.  Give us the ability to upload our own textures and pics to use for building, clothing, etc.

I'd also like to see a file size restriction on rooms.  The reason is because there are many rooms I cannot enter and enjoy due to them having far too much for my cheap laptop to render and run efficiently/smoothly.  Surely others have this same problem. Those who create public rooms need to realize that we all do not have expensive, top-of-the-line gaming computers and need to make smaller rooms with fewer objects, flashing lights, and animations.  Some rooms would be more popular if more people could enter them without crashing or having very bad lag while in them (which just encourages people to leave to find a less laggy room to hang out in).

There is so much we need and it is slow in coming, if ever coming at all.  To the 3DXChat Dev's I say... we love this game, but please, please do something to improve it beyond the occasional update which adds very little and leaves most of us still needing more.  So many of us need more... straight people, bisexual people, gay and lesbian people, trans people, BDSM people, kinky people in general, many of us.  If it is an overwhelming job, then please let some of us help.

Edited by LittlePooja

20 minutes ago, LittlePooja said:

I don't like the idea of minigames being added because 3DXChat will then become nothing more than a platform on which minigames can be played, destroying its original, and still current, purpose as a sex game.

Lol what? Why? It still will be sex and social game, just with more ways to hang out with friends. No one would pay for it if it would be just "a platform on which minigames can be played". You can do this shit on your phone for free, without getting your ass off the bed lol. 
Did adding a world editor in the game made 3dxchat nothing more than a platform on which you can create and visit locations? No, it just enriched the game. I mean, I know couple of people who don't do any cybersex and here only for chat and build, but they pay for it and it's their right to do so and anyway it's just a small percentage of player base.

25 minutes ago, LittlePooja said:

I'd also like to see a file size restriction on rooms.  The reason is because there are many rooms I cannot enter and enjoy due to them having far too much for my cheap laptop to render and run efficiently/smoothly.  Surely others have this same problem.

Yeah, sure. And people who already invested dozens or even hundreds of hours into creating big and beautiful rooms should just lost it because you and some other people have a cheap laptop.  

1 hour ago, Xizl said:

Lol what? Why? It still will be sex and social game, just with more ways to hang out with friends. No one would pay for it if it would be just "a platform on which minigames can be played". You can do this shit on your phone for free, without getting your ass off the bed lol. 
Did adding a world editor in the game made 3dxchat nothing more than a platform on which you can create and visit locations? No, it just enriched the game. I mean, I know couple of people who don't do any cybersex and here only for chat and build, but they pay for it and it's their right to do so and anyway it's just a small percentage of player base.

Yeah, sure. And people who already invested dozens or even hundreds of hours into creating big and beautiful rooms should just lost it because you and some other people have a cheap laptop.  

You are twisting my words.  Go troll elsewhere.  And just so you know it... no further replies from me will ever be made to your posts/comments.  I do not fall into "troll traps".

Edited by LittlePooja

1 hour ago, Ross the RoberT said:

as someone who has been here for years and years, some type of mini game would be welcomed. after a while the sex aspect gets old, need other things to do

Okay.  So how about add minigames, but put them all in a new General Location which is built like a video game arcade?  I say this because I really do not want to see minigames all over the place (public rooms), as it would then feel to me that every time i'm doing something i'm doing it in a video game arcade no matter what room I'm in.  As it is, in most rooms I feel like I'm in a dance club because most rooms are dance clubs, with some beds and couches for sex added as if an after thought.

Edited by LittlePooja