3DXChat Community

Is there such rules anywhere?

MrMango

I got offended by a very popular user, that usually opening a popular public room. I don't know what kind of joke is this. She can just ignore me, if she doesn't like me of course, but i find it silly getting offended becasue i said a bad word in her local lol.

17 minutes ago, MrMango said:

I got offended by a very popular user, that usually opening a popular public room. I don't know what kind of joke is this. She can just ignore me, if she doesn't like me of course, but i find it silly getting offended becasue i said a bad word in her local lol.

What is the word?

Believe it or not, there are no rules in this game not allowing to say the word "zombie". Actually thi is why we have such a strict ignore option. Because if you don't like someone, just ignore him and he can't even join your room. But if you really believe that anyone who opens a room, can use their own rules in the room, then i think we can't communicate like normal people. This is not an MMORPG PVP game, calm down. And imagine if anyone saying the word "zombie" is against the rules as you said... then half of the server would be banned, don't you think?

Edited by MrMango

It is missing a pic of proof here, that i already have and someone posted it before, but this is not allowed here i think, so i can't help anymore in this topic, because we are getting against the forum rules if i post it.

Edited by MrMango

27 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

if it was her room, not much you can do. its not like she can report you for saying zombie however she can block you so you cant enter her room again. 

I don't care. If this is actually the "fun" of the game, i don't care. This is an adult social game. I expect some matirity of people around, so no ned to explain anymore.

Some hosts are offended by the thought that their place is boring and it seems the word "zombie" pictured something in their minds. I can`t blame silent places because I know that a local chat can be alive at start, but after awhile people go to pms by interests. Anyway, this reaction says something about the owner/host/person.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

Wilps ah was witness to tha all tha drams created in WC because of this. Ah tinks Mango said "Hello Zombies" in tha Local Chat which ah mahself took as nothing realleh, like who cares LOL. But Someone took offence that peeps were being called Zombies. LOL actualleh ah have called peeps that just stand in tha Spawn and dunn move"Zombies" Ermahgerds im eeeebils.

Anyways we all know some peeps like to impose their sheet on other peeps and then they feel all specials lol. Calling peeps Zombies is nothins.

If youre hurt bah a word thens ah tinks ya need to go toughen ups because ya a puss LOL Mrow Mrow :P

Even if i can legally post the pic and expose that person, i still don't like to do that here. Allie saw the pic i think, i can also show it privatelly if someone likes that. All i can say is that i am really impressed, because as i said, i was not expecting such a childish attitude by a person that is supposed to be popular around these days. I made this topic, because there are really so many people around acting like this all these years.

Yesterday i asked in world chat if someone knows a link to get some custom poses.... My question was simple, nothing weird at all. Even on this question, i got trolled by two people lol. And then if you get mad, they say that you are trolling. I also know that this is the way that most of people act even in real life anyways.

Edited by MrMango

There is a huge difference between what some might find personaly offensive, or what is actualy considered offensive in a general consensus. I know people would like to censor everything that doesn't fit in their rainbow filled universe but normally there are set rules about it. That includes actual threats to your life, very explicit cases of racist slurs, so on. Although  when it comes to racism, I always found it funny that racism is only offensive and acted upon if it goes towards a number of races, not equally treated as a whole. It looks like it depends on the race :) But that double standard is another topic.

Edited by Tsela

On 12/27/2019 at 7:02 AM, Ross the RoberT said:

Nah , unless it's a racial epithet  or something like that 

Not even then I'm afraid, I've seen several users in world chat dropping the hard R word (n-word) for days on end, and they still haven't had their account actioned.