3DXChat Community

3DXChat Improvement Ideas

Mylle

Why would it take a lot of work, and who has ever said it would need a bulge to be added.

All it would need is for what is now female to be changed to shemale/futa whatever and a new female gender added without the option for a cock and all the poses in the menu that we will never use. Yes there may be some work in making it so lesbians can still have a strap on but that could also be left that lesbians use the shemale/futa gender until they do that. As it is not only females have to put up with a lot because we have to share our gender with so many others, it also means men who wish to play as men and lesbians have to also put up with it, it causes problems for them as well.

It is not only making it so a lot of hetero sexual women do not want to play the game, and I can tell you that is fact as I am one of them and know of a lot of others that have left because of it. But I also know of a lot of men that have also left because of it and will say that a lot of men will not even try 3DXChat because of the reputation it has.

Although people seem to want everyone to believe that hetero sexuals are the ones that get everything it is actually hetero sexuals that are getting the roar deal in 3DXChaT. It is not only us women that have to put up with sharing our gender and all the problems it causes it is also hetero sexual men and lesbians that do as well.

Yes there are a lot who do not want it changed but it has little to do with the amount of work it will take and more to do with how it will effect their gameplay. There are so many in 3DXChat that seem to not want it because the percentage of men that play as shemale/futa has increased so much because so many people that want to play as heteros have left.

Look at the upcoming update, the new collars, Slut, whore and so on, do you think that is aimed at what women want or to attract women to the game. It is aimed at what men want on female avis. It is aimed at the market the devs have chose to cater for.

If the devs want to get numbers growth really happening in the game it is my opinion that adding a third gender is more important than all the other updates put together, the way the game is now many hetero sexual people will look at 3DXCHat as not being very attractive to them. To me it makes no sense to alienate hetero sexuals which is by far the biggest market.

7 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Why would it take a lot of work, and who has ever said it would need a bulge to be added.

Because people will demand it.

I mean right now there is technically no shemale avis. I mean yes, people play like this, but by fact – It just a female avi with added cock, it's not a separate gender, so people can't really demand stuff like bulges, cocks under skirt and so on – ask for it – yes, but nothing more.

But if it will be a third gender, whatever it will be – futa/shemale/tgirl – then people will rightfully demand for the things that suit their gender. 

3 hours ago, Xizl said:

Because people will demand it.

I mean right now there is technically no shemale avis. I mean yes, people play like this, but by fact – It just a female avi with added cock, it's not a separate gender, so people can't really demand stuff like bulges, cocks under skirt and so on – ask for it – yes, but nothing more.

But if it will be a third gender, whatever it will be – futa/shemale/tgirl – then people will rightfully demand for the things that suit their gender. 

I really don't think that would be as much a problem as you think it will be, there may be some ask for that but I don't think it will be any sort of deal breaker or even close. You say rightfully ask for it, then what about the right us women have to ask for our own gender and men have to ask for a way of being able to see who are women and who are playing as tgirls or what ever. The rights of the Tgirls/Shemales and others are constantly being thrown at us and I believe we mostly do consider those rights, but what I have seen is it rarely goes back the other way. Our rights are not only constantly overlooked but if we try to bring them up we get accused of hating, bigotry and being unreasonable or unfair. 

Mostly when a 3rd gender is asked for in here most people seem to think it is more for the Tgirls/futas but it is not just for them, it is also for the hetero sexual players to get a better go in the game. And mostly it is not the hetero sexual players that are against it, it is more the Tgirls/futas that are and one has to wonder why.

6 hours ago, Twiggy said:

All it would need is for what is now female to be changed to shemale/futa whatever and a new female gender added without the option for a cock and all the poses in the menu that we will never use. Yes there may be some work in making it so lesbians can still have a strap on but that could also be left that lesbians use the shemale/futa gender until they do that. As it is not only females have to put up with a lot because we have to share our gender with so many others, it also means men who wish to play as men and lesbians have to also put up with it, it causes problems for them as well.

It is not only making it so a lot of hetero sexual women do not want to play the game, and I can tell you that is fact as I am one of them and know of a lot of others that have left because of it. But I also know of a lot of men that have also left because of it and will say that a lot of men will not even try 3DXChat because of the reputation it has.

Although people seem to want everyone to believe that hetero sexuals are the ones that get everything it is actually hetero sexuals that are getting the roar deal in 3DXChaT. It is not only us women that have to put up with sharing our gender and all the problems it causes it is also hetero sexual men and lesbians that do as well.

Yes there are a lot who do not want it changed but it has little to do with the amount of work it will take and more to do with how it will effect their gameplay. There are so many in 3DXChat that seem to not want it because the percentage of men that play as shemale/futa has increased so much because so many people that want to play as heteros have left.

Look at the upcoming update, the new collars, Slut, whore and so on, do you think that is aimed at what women want or to attract women to the game. It is aimed at what men want on female avis. It is aimed at the market the devs have chose to cater for.

If the devs want to get numbers growth really happening in the game it is my opinion that adding a third gender is more important than all the other updates put together, the way the game is now many hetero sexual people will look at 3DXCHat as not being very attractive to them. To me it makes no sense to alienate hetero sexuals which is by far the biggest market.

Twiggy, I agree. I know for a lot of straight men it's a turn off to see a female avatar that also doubles as futa. Making a third gender isn't a lot of work; the infrastructure is already mostly in place for it. The problem is 3dx is understaffed and don't want to hire extra help. Also I agree on the collars, if they're going to allow females to wear a collar with the word "sissy" on it, then they really should add a third gender with a permanent penis. People who make the argument that, that will open the flood gates for people to ask for a 4th, 5th, and 6th gender are just arguing for the sake of arguing. There is clearly a huge demand for a futa/shemale gender, as shown by the sheer amount of people playing as one in-game. It also seems like it's getting harder and harder to find straight female avatars in the game. Either they're hardcore lesbians or futas. When a man approaches a woman he should be certain that he's actually talking a woman and that she's interested in men.

10 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

Not really sure why you folks think if a third gender is added all of a sudden dude's won't pretend to be females anymore.  Some of them go so far as to photoshopping pics, etc.  Do you honestly believe just because they add a she male choice they will stop?  The answer is probably no.   

As far as just futas being the only one against it, that would be incorrect because I'm a hetero male and I think it's a waste of time and resources.   It's not going to stop them from acting like lesbians or straight females so what's the point. 

Me personally, I'm not speaking about catfishes; you are right, that will continue to happen no matter what. I'm speaking about seeing things as they are and having a penis pop up on a girl because someone clicked the wrong pose etc... Also, anything that will improve the gameplay experience isn't a waste of time and resources. If you are a girl and you choose to play as a girl in the game, why even have the option for a penis on your screen? It's just a turn off for a lot of people. Take the new doggy style facedown-assup animation they recently added. A girl could be having a three way with another girl and a guy; someone could click that pose and you not thinking accepted the position change, and boom, you magically have a penis and you're completely turned off all together. 

And as far the the catfishes photoshopping the pics, those are easy to spot. Any person who posts irl photos and then insist on no irl in their profile are full of shit and are cat fishing.

6 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

Not really sure why you folks think if a third gender is added all of a sudden dude's won't pretend to be females anymore.  Some of them go so far as to photoshopping pics, etc.  Do you honestly believe just because they add a she male choice they will stop?  The answer is probably no.   

As far as just futas being the only one against it, that would be incorrect because I'm a hetero male and I think it's a waste of time and resources.   It's not going to stop them from acting like lesbians or straight females so what's the point. 

I agree they will never be stopped from doing so, but I have never made any claims that creating a 3rd gender or any other suggestions I have made would do that. I have always said it should not be made so easy for them and there are things that would reduce the amount that are doing it. If what you are saying is correct then it would have to be that not one would take up the 3rd gender and all would use the new female avis. My belief is there would be an amount that would take up the 3rd gender which will reduce the amount females who aren't females using the female avis. Which would then increase the percentage of female avis actually being female behind the keyboard. 1 in 3 is far better than 1 in 5 for instance.

There are a lot who fail to see the harm they are doing, they think they are doing nothing wrong as there are no rules against it, a lot will even say they are not deceiving anyone and are not lying. I am sure if it was made somehow that they have to openly lie, like tick a box to say they are women in real life then there would be a good number, at least some, that would not be prepared to do that. The way things are they have an open door to do it, it is all got up for them to be able to do so.

As you just pointed out in your last post, how many have come in these forums saying they are sorry for the trouble they have caused, but what you didn't point out is how many of them have said they didn't even realise they were doing wrong until they were so caught up in it they had no way out. I know after talking with some of these guys that have gone through it that at the start they thought it was all quite innocent, they listened to the people saying things like it is all just a game and if anyone gets hurt it is their own fault, but later found out their part in hurting people was not innocent at all. This is where I believe if people had to openly lie and tick a box to say they are female in real life then the numbers doing it would be even further reduced. 

But all that is not all we are talking about, females needs our own gender for other reasons as well, the main one being not to have things menus that should not be there and have no reason to be there, to have it so men playing as hetero sexual men can know that the female avi they are chasing at least is meant to be a female and not have to wonder if they are trans, futa/shemale or what ever.

On 1/1/2020 at 9:32 PM, Xizl said:

There are few reasons. Some are used to play as both female and futa, based on their mood and RP. Some are afraid that if devs will add a third gender it will open an oportunity for others to demand for 4th, 5th, 15th gender and so on (tho I personally think it's a bullshit).

But the main reason (at least in my opinion) – people does not want devs to spend time on making a third gender, because it will take a lot of time. If shemales going to be a third gender, not just an option for female avi, it will require to adjust clothes. Making bulges in all underwear and maybe in some tight pants, adding a cock under the skirt when there is no underwear beneath. Instead of doing all of these – devs couldld make some new clothes, poses and other stuff.

If you ask me – add a third gender would be more important for the game than a few new poses or clothes, but who cares? I mean, you know pretty good yourself that people will demand what they want, not what is more fair or more needed for the game. People will demand what they want and if someone personally will not benefit from adding a third gender – they will be against devs spending time on it. 

Yes it is important for the game since women do want it. And those who want to be a shemale can simply play as one, and create a shemale character.

Nothing has to be done differently and it's realy easy to implement, no new animation is needed. simply there would be no cock option for female, and permanent cock on the shemale. The changing option would not exist as it does now. It is realy easy and it gives peace of mind for women, also creates a bit of profit for the devs, if some realy want to have both types of avis, if that's their thing. There are 3 slots. they can make male female, futa to play with.

It takes no time to have a third gender, it's not a huge effort. the cock option would be separated by the avi you create. and poses would be locked out accordingly depending which type of character you have.

Edited by Tsela

5 minutes ago, Xizl said:

If that really would take no effort and would not create problems I was talking about, then tell me why we still don't have it. 

I'm sure we will, if people are asking for it. It's easy to do. And I also support women in this regard. To remove teh option having this ridiculous magical cock thing, allowing basicaly most males to barge in their space with their futa characters. Atleast you know. If she has a pussy, she always has a pussy. It's not some sort of I "grow a cock based on my mood" mockery towards actual women.

Edited by Tsela

3 minutes ago, Tsela said:

I'm sure we will, if people are asking for it. It's easy to do.

People asking for it for years already as far as I know. Tho would be great if they really would add such a thing, it would be easier for almost everyone. 

21 minutes ago, Xizl said:

People asking for it for years already as far as I know. Tho would be great if they really would add such a thing, it would be easier for almost everyone. 

Well it's just the developers seems like are more interested in throwing stockings and skirts in the game, and not working on actual game functionality stuff that would increase the value of life of everybody not just some cosmetic items. TV still not working after years even if it was promised that the change is temporary. I don't see any more slowdance poses added while everybody was asking for it. I don't see a single minigame, and everybody was asking for it, not even a stupid /roll option that was atleast something made by modders. I don't see major patches that would update finally this really aged version of the UNITY engine. Yeah it's far more easier to throw in a skirt a swimsuit mostly for female avi, than actually update the game in any meaningful way. 

But all that aside. I think it would be a wonderful thing to respect women and add that third gender option for those who want to play as a futa. And not be mixed in the same pot with futas. This would be very easy to do

Edited by Tsela

5 hours ago, Tsela said:

Well it's just the developers seems like are more interested in throwing stockings and skirts in the game, and not working on actual game functionality stuff that would increase the value of life of everybody not just some cosmetic items.

Uhm... only few months ago they teased new features like advanced hairstyles & clothing customization in example.

Perhaps you didn't notice but from a few weeks if not months a lot (if not all) clothes and avatar customization related content were made by Manyasha & Redji. I've no idea if they volunteered or getting paid for this but it is nice to see regular clothing updates finally so I'd advise to give some respect for they work rather than implying that those updates aren't valuable. They took over a workload from Lisa & Gizmo so they can finally focus on like you said "actual game functionality stuff". We just recently got tattoos and that counts as functionality.

Now some logical thinking... how big developers team really is? Gizmo & Lisa only? More? Someone knows? As far as I remember there is only one interview foundable in web where they're describing themselves as a small team. But assuming it's just Gizmo & Lisa, don't expect features updates every week or month. It took them a year to update game engine, switch to 64-bit systems support and finish graphic features being in beta state from years. And that's still without counting in new poses, editor additions and reworked server sided software. I'd say it's great achievement for team of two people.

You all had full rights to complain, I don't know the full history of 3DX but I know there were promises, there was time of devs silence & ignorance too. But they changed approach to community and it's clearly change for better. They're responding for messages, even direct ones. Answering to all questions. Helping with issues, fairly regularly teasing new updates as also releasing them frequently enough.

New features need time, especially complicated ones like mentioned at beginning hairstyles customization. Community is demanding as everyone want something and want it for yesterday. They're not robots. Judging by what I've seen so far, they're back, alive and working on new things. Just a little more patience is necessary, I believe that 2020 will be a good year for 3DX. Getting upset or annoyed won't help with anything. Tryouts to scare them that they'll loose customers either because they won't, no matter how loud people will be stating this. There is no competition for 3DX, it's pretty, super easy to play and fairly cheap if you get it during Christmas. Also it's the only existing game of this genre without any other kind of monetizing systems. Pay once a year/half a year/month and get everything.

7 minutes ago, StellaXOXO said:

Tryouts to scare them that they'll loose customers either because they won't, no matter how loud people will be stating this.

Yeah. People who stay do not scream that they will stay. People who like the game how it is (even if they are dissatisfied with some aspects, but it's natural, it's always like this) does not write about it much. But the ones who plan to leave or don't like something usually making sure to write about it (I am not saying it is wrong or right, it's just how it is). So it can make an impression like a whole thing is falling apart and there is so much people leaving and no one like it to be here, but in reality most people are satisfied (mostly, not absolutely ofc) with a game or they would not play/pay. 

And yeah, I complain myself, did it a lot, and I am sure I will do it again lol. But it does not mean I don't like the game. If I really would not like it to be here, I would not complain much, I would leave. 

There has been thousands of times people have come in these forums and said they stay because of the friends they have in the game, many have even complained about things when they have said the only reason they stay is because of the friends. So saying people stay only because they are satisfied is not the case at all. I will not comment any further on how many people are satisfied in the game or not, that are still playing I mean, as we can only guess there. But I will say from what I saw there has always been far more that have left than have stayed, many don't even complete their 1st month. So saying that people are mostly satisfied I believe to be totally wrong.

The devs have been very up and down in their approach to looking after the game, they have often gone from not doing much to regular updates for a while and then back to not doing much. There has been others that have developed things like animations for the game just to end up getting burnt by the devs. Frenchtouch for one after having several dance animations added to the game sent the devs some more animations and clothing to not only not have them added, did not even hear back from the devs at all. She eventually gave up and left because of it.

It took over a year to update the game to Unity 5 and while we all waited the devs told us to be patient and that in updating the game to Unity 5 it will allow them to give updates far quicker, yet when we finally got the new version updates actually became far less frequent. 

There has always only been Gizmo and Lisa, I know that from a person that use to be in constant contact with the devs. For the 1st couple of years I played I would say both worked on it fairly consistently but still not what I would consider full time. After that though my opinion is that they only work on it on occasions, not even enough to justify a full time job for one person. We can only guess as to the reasons why.

It was constantly thrown at us that we pay to play and not for updates, and that was from the devs themselves trying to excuse the lack of updates. But as I said back then with just about any game like this updates are expected, especially where the game has so many bugs and is far from finished. Because of that we do not only pay to play, we pay expecting updates. If they were to announce there would never be any further updates how many would stay. So the truth is it is not a matter of if they need to supply updates it is a matter of how many updates they should and what is in those updates. They have always continued to overlook things that have been constantly asked for with many of them being told we will get them.

So do people have reason to complain, most definitely yes.

Edited by Twiggy

10 hours ago, StellaXOXO said:

Perhaps you didn't notice but from a few weeks if not months a lot (if not all) clothes and avatar customization related content were made by Manyasha & Redji. I've no idea if they volunteered or getting paid for this but it is nice to see regular clothing updates finally so I'd advise to give some respect for they work rather than implying that those updates aren't valuable. They took over a workload from Lisa & Gizmo so they can finally focus on like you said "actual game functionality stuff". We just recently got tattoos and that counts as functionality.

Now some logical thinking... how big developers team really is? Gizmo & Lisa only? More? Someone knows? As far as I remember there is only one interview foundable in web where they're describing themselves as a small team. But assuming it's just Gizmo & Lisa, don't expect features updates every week or month. It took them a year to update game engine, switch to 64-bit systems support and finish graphic features being in beta state from years. And that's still without counting in new poses, editor additions and reworked server sided software. I'd say it's great achievement for team of two people.

No it is not a great achievement. It's a really REALLY poor achievement. Maybe you can see more from female side, since they blind you with sime shit every patch but I can't say the same from male side where they didn't do absolutely nothing for years.

They can't provide jack, most of the time. 

Absolutely everybody have all teh reason to point out the complete lack of professionalism, and overal lazyness of the devs.

Small team? Why would that be of anybody's concern? This is no charity. it's a paid service. we aren't talking about some free game on the internet.

It's their job to hire staff if they can't handle the work. But it's more like they don't really plan much anyway. Why would that concern any of us that there are only 2 people working and not 200. It's their company. We want results, not some forum dwellers here trying to find excuses FOR them. That's ridiculous.

And no, teasing about something doesn't mean that it will be implemented. and they have a long history in this regard

Where is the pose editor they "teased" where is the working tv that was supposed to be temporarily down for years. Yeah we can talk bullshit here about they "teasing" about stuff and compare it to actual work.

Edited by Tsela

On 1/1/2020 at 8:27 AM, Sambo said:

Honestly, at this point I would rather for the developers to just add a third gender to the game and let them be shemales/futas. I know a lot girls hate it when they mysterious grow a cock during intercourse and I can only imagine how embarrassing it is for them and their partner. Having female avatars who are always female no matter what would be a big help and relief to the community.

Firstly, you obviously don't know many Transgenders well, to call us shemale/futa's is insulting and 2 different genders. Shemale is a pornographic term and for any true transgender never used, Futa is a whole different thing. Transgenders also contain a main 4 types so you can not just make 1!!!! I personally as a TG think gender wise this is the most equal game I've found based on I get what everyone else does, which I didn't in other games. Therefore, although there could be some changes made gender wise, I don't believe it is a priority and there are many other things to improve or bring in that are much more important then those. Remember, to most of us this is a virtual world where we chat, date, socialise as well as have sex. But please in the future, call us by our true gender and not some pornographic label, or just treat us all the same, its the one label that fits us all, human

2 hours ago, Davi said:

Firstly, you obviously don't know many Transgenders well, to call us shemale/futa's is insulting and 2 different genders. Shemale is a pornographic term and for any true transgender never used, Futa is a whole different thing. Transgenders also contain a main 4 types so you can not just make 1!!!! I personally as a TG think gender wise this is the most equal game I've found based on I get what everyone else does, which I didn't in other games. Therefore, although there could be some changes made gender wise, I don't believe it is a priority and there are many other things to improve or bring in that are much more important then those. Remember, to most of us this is a virtual world where we chat, date, socialise as well as have sex. But please in the future, call us by our true gender and not some pornographic label, or just treat us all the same, its the one label that fits us all, human

It may not be important to you but it is to a lot of females and hetero sexual males. You may feel it is not needed but give us some respect  for our gender and our wants and needs, many of us do feel it is not only needed but badly needed. Transgenders always ask us to respect their needs and wants and to see things from their point of view and we all try our best to do so, but the more I see answers like yours the more I think many of you are not willing to do the same back for us.

If you are a transgender that has had the operation and wish to present yourself as female in the game I doubt anyone would have any objections to that. But when it comes to us having to share our gender with people who wish to use a penis on a female body then it is something else. If any creature has a penis it is classed as male. Why should our menus have so many poses in them we would never use, why is it that females cannot have our own gender, why should hetero sexual males have to keep trying to find who is actually being a female in the game and so many other problems caused by us females having to share our gender.

If you read back you will see what we are suggesting is that the new gender added be a new "female", and that one that is at present called female now be left as it is and called something else. So for you using that gender will mean your gameplay can remain exactly the same as it is now. The only difference will be that the new female gender will actually be female, no penis, no penis menus. So for all us females and hetero sexual males we will not have a heap of poses in a our menus we will never use. So when a hetero sexual male approaches a female he will know what he is meant to be getting in to. So it is not so one sided where actual females are far less than males playing as females. There are so many things that would improve for females and hetero sexual males which makes it well worth doing.

18 hours ago, Twiggy said:

It may not be important to you but it is to a lot of females and hetero sexual males. You may feel it is not needed but give us some respect  for our gender and our wants and needs, many of us do feel it is not only needed but badly needed. Transgenders always ask us to respect their needs and wants and to see things from their point of view and we all try our best to do so, but the more I see answers like yours the more I think many of you are not willing to do the same back for us.

If you are a transgender that has had the operation and wish to present yourself as female in the game I doubt anyone would have any objections to that. But when it comes to us having to share our gender with people who wish to use a penis on a female body then it is something else. If any creature has a penis it is classed as male. Why should our menus have so many poses in them we would never use, why is it that females cannot have our own gender, why should hetero sexual males have to keep trying to find who is actually being a female in the game and so many other problems caused by us females having to share our gender.

If you read back you will see what we are suggesting is that the new gender added be a new "female", and that one that is at present called female now be left as it is and called something else. So for you using that gender will mean your gameplay can remain exactly the same as it is now. The only difference will be that the new female gender will actually be female, no penis, no penis menus. So for all us females and hetero sexual males we will not have a heap of poses in a our menus we will never use. So when a hetero sexual male approaches a female he will know what he is meant to be getting in to. So it is not so one sided where actual females are far less than males playing as females. There are so many things that would improve for females and hetero sexual males which makes it well worth doing.

I think you misunderstand, I was objecting to be classed as something I am not!!! You call us by the right general term, the person I quoted didn't!!! I am not a sexuality, nor a pornographic term, as you are not. If people were honest on their profiles and others read profiles then there would be less confusion too. But you also miss the point that transgender is a general term covering 4 main types, so if you want to give everyone respect then you would need 4 more genders not 1. I answered 1 quote against being objectified, then my opinion on the general idea, which like you I am entitled to. As to your comment about any animal with a penis is classed as a male, your incorrect, lots of modern countries now class Transgenders as females after a qualifying period of living as a female with a penis too. your gender is not your sex or your sexuality, there are also many female to male transgenders too don't forget. both male to female and female to male have pre and post op. Your final comment made me chuckle, yes there is a problem with males playing as females, but I am not a male, I don't play at being anything I am not.  My sexuality is lesbian, therefore I also had the problem of finding an honest person, female, who wasn't a man playing as a woman. We will probably never agree totally, as is our rights, both of us to have different opinions, But I am totally honest on my profile, the first part tells everyone what I am, and what I will except. If everybody did that and then read the profiles, there would be less confusion and hurt for everyone. Until a perfect world happens then a little honesty would go along way!!

Ah tink eet would be a good idea to create another choice of Gender that being tha trans Gender fo all tha Trans folk.

Obviousleh theres a lot of ems here going bah Futacadia which has like a population of 50 most of tha time. Amixed bag of Futa/Shemale/Trans Genders.

Males are blue, Females are Pink and Trans can be wotevs color ya wants Green? Brown? etceteraaa, so we can see them in our lists if we happen to have any.

Also to be able to customize wot poses we see, whether dis be linked to tha Sex/Gender we choose or sumtinks we can change ourselves. Ah dunn use any of tha Trans poses and fo Females we can finalleh get rid of tha man tool coz that ting is plain annoying when eet magicalleh attaches eetself to you coz dis game is one big Hekkin Bug fest...buts ah digress :P Calm Allie Caaaaalm.

Ok ok......so we create another Sex/Gender wot evs ya wanna call eets and that way all tha Futas, as we currentleh call thems can be called wot they are spose to be called. If you are in fact a Trans and play as one Then you have your own choice when you created a new Character. Ah guess if ya play as a Futa or Shemale thens ah dunno wot ya gonna do, play under tha trans flag coz itll be ya onleh option to attach a man sausij to ya AV. 🧐

This isn't a biggy fo me id rather bug fixes/Dance editor/Clothes Editor/Pose editor in DIS ORDER pawease, but ah know some of you dis is real real real important and if eet means ah can get rid of all tha poses ah dunn use, tha pekkerdilo and know hoo are tha Trans/Futa/Shemale AVs in mah list thens ah tink eet will be of use.

If ya totes dunn care then wotevs ah guess but some more customization is a good ting but pawease fo hekkins sakes    FIX   DA    BUGS!!!!! wif shoogs on top :)

Edited by Alliehotass
Coz ah can :P

I think they need make it so you can preview tats (and eventually clothing) you make in world. You really have no idea how it will look in some 3D program.

They also need a faster turn around time on getting content in world. I would imagine there are a shitload of Tats alone ready to be added.

They need to make it that you can create and have the content accessible instantly upon upload.

Edited by THX

On 1/9/2020 at 9:36 AM, Davi said:

Firstly, you obviously don't know many Transgenders well, to call us shemale/futa's is insulting and 2 different genders. 

I do have a feeling that everything is insulting for those who seek to feel insulted by anything. Is there a single word in english language that is not insulting for some people? If someone deliberately wants to insult you, that's one thing, but come on. This language policing by some is ridiculous.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:34 PM, Davi said:

I think you misunderstand, I was objecting to be classed as something I am not!!! You call us by the right general term, the person I quoted didn't!!! I am not a sexuality, nor a pornographic term, as you are not. If people were honest on their profiles and others read profiles then there would be less confusion too. But you also miss the point that transgender is a general term covering 4 main types, so if you want to give everyone respect then you would need 4 more genders not 1. I answered 1 quote against being objectified, then my opinion on the general idea, which like you I am entitled to. As to your comment about any animal with a penis is classed as a male, your incorrect, lots of modern countries now class Transgenders as females after a qualifying period of living as a female with a penis too. your gender is not your sex or your sexuality, there are also many female to male transgenders too don't forget. both male to female and female to male have pre and post op. Your final comment made me chuckle, yes there is a problem with males playing as females, but I am not a male, I don't play at being anything I am not.  My sexuality is lesbian, therefore I also had the problem of finding an honest person, female, who wasn't a man playing as a woman. We will probably never agree totally, as is our rights, both of us to have different opinions, But I am totally honest on my profile, the first part tells everyone what I am, and what I will except. If everybody did that and then read the profiles, there would be less confusion and hurt for everyone. Until a perfect world happens then a little honesty would go along way!!

For starters there are not many countries, there are some but by far more do not. The UK for instance is now in dispute on the matter. Here in Australia we do not. In most countries Gender is black and white when it comes to male and female, if you have a penis you are male. Gender identity is becoming more accepted around the world as something where a person can have a penis and that persons gender identity can be female, but it is not widely accepted that persons gender can be female if they have a penis. In fact it is hardly accepted at all. Gender and gender identity are 2 different things and like you have here, I have often seen in these forums where people are trying to say that where things have been accepted in gender identity means it is accepted in reference to gender, it is not, it is only accepted in gender identity. In by far the majority of places in the world and by far the majority of people and laws around the world, if you have a penis you are male. I personally and I think that most would like to keep it that way. We accept that transgenders who for instance are female born in a male body want to identify themselves as female, but if they have a penis physically they are male, they cannot perform the female side in sex acts, they cannot have babies. You may not like it but you are different to us, you are not a female. Why is it that many of you seem to feel that us females are not entitled to have our own gender, that we should be happy to share our gender with you. You are different from us, you have a penis, and that difference needs to stay separated in reference to gender. 

4 hours ago, Twiggy said:

For starters there are not many countries, there are some but by far more do not. The UK for instance is now in dispute on the matter. Here in Australia we do not. In most countries Gender is black and white when it comes to male and female, if you have a penis you are male. Gender identity is becoming more accepted around the world as something where a person can have a penis and that persons gender identity can be female, but it is not widely accepted that persons gender can be female if they have a penis. In fact it is hardly accepted at all. Gender and gender identity are 2 different things and like you have here, I have often seen in these forums where people are trying to say that where things have been accepted in gender identity means it is accepted in reference to gender, it is not, it is only accepted in gender identity. In by far the majority of places in the world and by far the majority of people and laws around the world, if you have a penis you are male. I personally and I think that most would like to keep it that way. We accept that transgenders who for instance are female born in a male body want to identify themselves as female, but if they have a penis physically they are male, they cannot perform the female side in sex acts, they cannot have babies. You may not like it but you are different to us, you are not a female. Why is it that many of you seem to feel that us females are not entitled to have our own gender, that we should be happy to share our gender with you. You are different from us, you have a penis, and that difference needs to stay separated in reference to gender. 

I completely agree with everything here

It's one thing that we respect the choices people make. Transitioning is more of a cosmetic change, rather than actually becoming the other gender. No men will ever become a woman, no matter what they do, and it's true the other way around also.

But at teh same time I think women and men should be also respected. Nobody will know what is like to be a woman unless they were born as one. We shouldn't ridicule them around every corner pretending that we do know what's that like, since we don't. I completely support people who want a change to have an improved life in a way the feel better about it. But that should never come on the expense of aggressive pushback against anybody else. Invading their privacy, making a mockery of their gender. I'm sorry for those who can't understand this. 

Edited by Tsela

I'm not hurting a preop trans person or futa fetish boy to say I don't want a [Penis] button on my screen at all times or poses that make me grow one. 😕

Achat has the (s) gender. They get all the same clothes and cosmetic options the girls do, but the (s) is by the user name so people know what they're consenting to...it's a computer sex chat game, c'mon, you can build consent into the system. 

15 hours ago, Tsela said:

I do have a feeling that everything is insulting for those who seek to feel insulted by anything. Is there a single word in english language that is not insulting for some people? If someone deliberately wants to insult you, that's one thing, but come on. This language policing by some is ridiculous.

If it is insulting then it is, I am not a pornographic symbol, if you cant respect that, then you have no respect, simple !!!!