3DXChat Community

3DXChat Improvement Ideas

Mylle

I really love 3DXChat a lot but it could be better then its current state. Here is a list of my personal list of things I would like to see improved. If you have some to add please comment some of your own ideas below. 

* Sound Effects: Lets get real here I know everyone is getting tired of hearing the same moaning sounds and climax sound effects over and over again. Lets get more creative and add that spanking sound to those spanking poses as well as other new immersive sounds.

* Seamless pose transitions: One thing that takes me out of the immersion most is teleportation from one pose to the next. I would rather see a transition in between them. I understand this isn't easy to animate but it should be considered.

* Hug and Kiss permission: This one is simple, I don't want to be hugged and kissed by strangers unless I want them to. i would like this option available for friends and partners.

* Shemale BulgesThere are a lot of clothing that aren't friendly to shemale characters. Lets see those pantie bulges etc...

* Head Movement: Currently our characters will randomly stare at the nearest person. I think it would be nice if could we choose who I look at using our mouse cursors somehow.

* Better Pose Positioning: I would like to see a more convenient way to select where my position is during a sex pose. When there are three people involved it becomes a mess and there should be a more convenient way to select my role before I engage in sex.

* Shemale Pubic Hair: At the moment Shemale characters are just females with cocks glued on. Because of this, our cocks overlap pubic hair and it looks unnatural. I would like to see pubic hair correctly applied just for us.

* Fully Clothed during Sex: I would like to see panties around ankles, unzipped pants with his or her dick out.

* Creampies: After a climax I would like to see semen a dripping and oozing effect after sex, rather then it shoot through bodies like we're ghosts or something. This is a sex game lets get really messy!

* Convenient Object Pose Invitations: Right now it is inconvenient to invite people to partner poses. For example, If another player is laying on a bed by themselves then you will not be able to select their beds poses even when your partnered up with them, unless they get off the bed first or you select a different bed. Instead I should be able to select poses regardless if they are using that bed or not.

* Animated Cock Arousal: Our cocks seem to be permanently hard at the moment. I would like to see fully animated cock arousal and flaccid cocks when not.

* Multiple voice options: So far all our characters have one voice for male and female. If we had a variety to select from that would be nice.

* Specific poses only Objects: I would like to see objects that are customized to only allow specific poses. This helps when making objects with poses and not trying to confuse people when they try to use them.

* Throat Bulging: Earlier I saw the Deepthroat animation and noticed something wrong there is no throat bulging. It looks odd without it. Lets add it shall we?

Edited by Mylle

4 hours ago, Mylle said:

I really love 3DXChat a lot but it could be better then its current state. Here is a list of my personal list of things I would like to see improved. If you have some to add please comment some of your own ideas below. 

* Sound Effects: Lets get real here I know everyone is getting tired of hearing the same moaning sounds and climax sound effects over and over again. Lets get more creative and add that spanking sound to those spanking poses as well as other new immersive sounds.

* Seamless pose transitions: One thing that takes me out of the immersion most is teleportation from one pose to the next. I would rather see a transition in between them. I understand this isn't easy to animate but it should be considered.

* Hug and Kiss permission: This one is simple, I don't want to be hugged and kissed by strangers unless I want them to. i would like this option available for friends and partners.

* Shemale BulgesThere are a lot of clothing that aren't friendly to shemale characters. Lets see those pantie bulges etc...

* Head Movement: Currently our characters will randomly stare at the nearest person. I think it would be nice if could we choose who I look at using our mouse cursors somehow.

* Better Pose Positioning: I would like to see a more convenient way to select where my position is during a sex pose. When there are three people involved it becomes a mess and there should be a more convenient way to select my role before I engage in sex.

* Shemale Pubic Hair: At the moment Shemale characters are just females with cocks glued on. Because of this, our cocks overlap pubic hair and it looks unnatural. I would like to see pubic hair correctly applied just for us.

* Fully Clothed during Sex: I would like to see panties around ankles, unzipped pants with his or her dick out.

* Creampies: After a climax I would like to see semen a dripping and oozing effect after sex, rather then it shoot through bodies like we're ghosts or something. This is a sex game lets get really messy!

* Convenient Object Pose Invitations: Right now it is inconvenient to invite people to partner poses. For example, If another player is laying on a bed by themselves then you will not be able to select their beds poses even when your partnered up with them, unless they get off the bed first or you select a different bed. Instead I should be able to select poses regardless if they are using that bed or not.

* Animated Cock Arousal: Our cocks seem to be permanently hard at the moment. I would like to see fully animated cock arousal and flaccid cocks when not.

* Multiple voice options: So far all our characters have one voice for male and female. If we had a variety to select from that would be nice.

* Specific poses only Objects: I would like to see objects that are customized to only allow specific poses. This helps when making objects with poses and not trying to confuse people when they try to use them.

-Sound effects awesome suggestion 

- pose transition u say it's a huge change lol animator will have to rework all poses and make a bunch of sheets(creating animations) to transition I won't jump on details but it's much work meaning x animator will not be able to make new poses for a long time ^^

-creampies well not all poses are eligible for that but many also could be

* Shemale Bulges:

Awesome and completely in agree :)

* Head Movement:

Would be breat to "look at" the person whose profile we are watching and also have an option to look to where we "click".

* Better Pose Positioning:

In my opinion, at least we should not go turning from pose to pose. I mean, if we start a pose looking west, lets not turn around in the next pose just to turn 45 degrees with the next one... makes dificult to role play. If I look to a partner sitting I would like my independent actions to be done always looking forward, and if im in sex with her, I would like not to get dizzy from all that turning and twisting :P

* Fully Clothed during Sex: 

A defenitive MUST.

* Creampies:

Always felt it weird to see someone's cum blasting through my nape 🤷‍♀️

* Animated Cock Arousal:

Would be awesome

I want to share my personal idea, that i really want to see in this game and i think it may be usefull.

I was just thinking of an in game chat translator, an option to convert your message into different language, instead of using online translator all the time, which makes the communication a bit difficult after some point.

I am not sure if this is a silly idea, but i think it may be usefull.

I am always seeing people complaining about cold invites. I had an idea that may stop these.

I call it a CHASTITY CODE.

Each player will have the option to put in a 4 digit code that will stop cold invites unless they have given the other person their code. For those those who like cold invites they can either post their code on their profile, which will encourage people to at least look at their profile to see if they have posted their code, or they can leave it at the default code of "0000".

The chastity code can be changed at any time to avoid previous partners from using it again.

When someone does a partner request they will have a small dialogue box pop up asking for the code of the person they are inviting. If the wrong code is entered the partner request is not sent.

Alternatively it could be made completely optional with an on and off button to allow others to by pass their chastity code.

1 minute ago, JoePimp said:

I am always seeing people complaining about cold invites. I had an idea that may stop these.

I call it a CHASTITY CODE.

Each player will have the option to put in a 4 digit code that will stop cold invites unless they have given the other person their code. For those those who like cold invites they can either post their code on their profile, which will encourage people to at least look at their profile to see if they have posted their code, or they can leave it at the default code of "0000".

The chastity code can be changed at any time to avoid previous partners from using it again.

When someone does a partner request they will have a small dialogue box pop up asking for the code of the person they are inviting. If the wrong code is entered the partner request is not sent.

Alternatively it could be made completely optional with an on and off button to allow others to by pass their chastity code.

Agree on that. Or just a toggle option. You liek colds? You toggle ON... You don't like? You toggle OFF

I only found out about that a month or so ago, I'd spent 2 years doing my makeup from 6 foot away   lol

Ironically, the game is now bugged/glitched or whatever, so that however it looks in the wardrobe it is completely different when you get into a normal room and your finely applied makeup looks like its been slapped on with a paintbrush  lolol

44 minutes ago, HazyRays said:

I only found out about that a month or so ago, I'd spent 2 years doing my makeup from 6 foot away   lol

Ironically, the game is now bugged/glitched or whatever, so that however it looks in the wardrobe it is completely different when you get into a normal room and your finely applied makeup looks like its been slapped on with a paintbrush  lolol

I wonder how many others are still using the blind makeup method? lol There really should be a tutorial.

It seems to me the most basic root of all game play has been overlooked and likely drives most new users crazy as it does me. Player movement forward, backward, side to side WASD or <^>v. Point to location, c'mon what's up with that.

Ty for allowing my opinion

Kesh

41 minutes ago, kesha1982 said:

It seems to me the most basic root of all game play has been overlooked and likely drives most new users crazy as it does me. Player movement forward, backward, side to side WASD or <^>v. Point to location, c'mon what's up with that.

Ty for allowing my opinion

Kesh

probably they didn't consider working on backward, side to side animation for avi movement as a priority. So you can only move forward for now. so pointing to a location for movement makes all the sense since you are unable to turn, move side to side or backward with a single walking animation without making it look like some weird moonwalk.

Edited by Tsela

Sucking up to admin will buy brownies but when I look for reasons not to play I think of clicking to location. It's awkward and uncomfortable and 7 years or more its beyond the realm of "Not a priority" and its basic. Assign keys to the walk animation you already have and yes create strafe left and right. Everyone keeps saying we need more than sex there's your starting point basic movement. If I can take a step back in real I want to be able to do it in a virtual reality game. Lets see right about now most of you are thinking who the hell does this ^%%$# come into our community and start telling us how the cow eats the cabbage. Well I'm the one that loves what your doing. Your everything promised from another site but was never delivered but you lack a market place. They have a market but their Unity graphics sit under wraps and on a shelf. They have everything just no ambition. You and them (Oasis) are in jeopardy. If they turn their efforts toward staffing and completing the package they could very well put you out of business while at the same time if you added creator tool and a market you could very well sink them. The little engine that's unstoppable( Dj's Party's Greeters Dancers buy/sell | Create Clothing Skins buy/sell | Create Properties/clubs buy/sell | sex workers buy/sell) once you get that started there's no stopping it and company gets a percentage of each transaction. RLC can treat its customers as horribly as they like because that economic engine cant be stopped.

Please go easy on me. I'm just passing through.

The forums I mean

:)

ty

Kesh

7 hours ago, kesha1982 said:

Sucking up to admin will buy brownies but when I look for reasons not to play I think of clicking to location. It's awkward and uncomfortable and 7 years or more its beyond the realm of "Not a priority" and its basic. Assign keys to the walk animation you already have and yes create strafe left and right. Everyone keeps saying we need more than sex there's your starting point basic movement. If I can take a step back in real I want to be able to do it in a virtual reality game. Lets see right about now most of you are thinking who the hell does this ^%%$# come into our community and start telling us how the cow eats the cabbage. Well I'm the one that loves what your doing. Your everything promised from another site but was never delivered but you lack a market place. They have a market but their Unity graphics sit under wraps and on a shelf. They have everything just no ambition. You and them (Oasis) are in jeopardy. If they turn their efforts toward staffing and completing the package they could very well put you out of business while at the same time if you added creator tool and a market you could very well sink them. The little engine that's unstoppable( Dj's Party's Greeters Dancers buy/sell | Create Clothing Skins buy/sell | Create Properties/clubs buy/sell | sex workers buy/sell) once you get that started there's no stopping it and company gets a percentage of each transaction. RLC can treat its customers as horribly as they like because that economic engine cant be stopped.

Please go easy on me. I'm just passing through.

The forums I mean

:)

ty

Kesh

uhm... whatevah'

funny guy though. first he goes like "Sucking up to admin will buy brownies" then ends with "Please go easy on me" haha

I know a cool game for you. Old Resident evil game. With Tank Controls

Edited by Tsela

On 12/27/2019 at 7:43 AM, Skylana said:

If devs really going to add limp cocks in the game and give shemale players stuff like bulges and correctly working pubic hair it also would be great to make penis instead of pussy displayed under the skirt/dress when we don't wear panties.

Honestly, at this point I would rather for the developers to just add a third gender to the game and let them be shemales/futas. I know a lot girls hate it when they mysterious grow a cock during intercourse and I can only imagine how embarrassing it is for them and their partner. Having female avatars who are always female no matter what would be a big help and relief to the community.

1 hour ago, Sambo said:

Honestly, at this point I would rather for the developers to just add a third gender to the game and let them be shemales/futas. I know a lot girls hate it when they mysterious grow a cock during intercourse and I can only imagine how embarrassing it is for them and their partner. Having female avatars who are always female no matter what would be a big help and relief to the community.

A lot of us have wanted this.

30 minutes ago, Xizl said:

Yeah. A lot of peeps asking for it but for whatever reasons there is also quite a lot against it.

What is against it exactly?

Because I completely agree that a woman wearing a cock should be a third gender, not an option for the female avi

Women want this too

Edited by Tsela

7 hours ago, Tsela said:

What is against it exactly?

Because I completely agree that a woman wearing a cock should be a third gender, not an option for the female avi

Women want this too

There are few reasons. Some are used to play as both female and futa, based on their mood and RP. Some are afraid that if devs will add a third gender it will open an oportunity for others to demand for 4th, 5th, 15th gender and so on (tho I personally think it's a bullshit).

But the main reason (at least in my opinion) – people does not want devs to spend time on making a third gender, because it will take a lot of time. If shemales going to be a third gender, not just an option for female avi, it will require to adjust clothes. Making bulges in all underwear and maybe in some tight pants, adding a cock under the skirt when there is no underwear beneath. Instead of doing all of these – devs couldld make some new clothes, poses and other stuff.

If you ask me – add a third gender would be more important for the game than a few new poses or clothes, but who cares? I mean, you know pretty good yourself that people will demand what they want, not what is more fair or more needed for the game. People will demand what they want and if someone personally will not benefit from adding a third gender – they will be against devs spending time on it.