3DXChat Community

Opinion: How do you deal with other users asking/telling you where you're allowed to be?

Godpuncher

Occasionally when I'm playing, I'll get someone PMing me asking me to "please get off the stage" or "please don't dance in this area" or something. Has anyone else had this happen? Im of the opinion that we all pay the same member fees, and I'll go where i want to go. I usually just ignore the requests. What makes people think they own this shit and can tell you what to do?

As SlimeGirl said it depends of where you are. If it is a user`s place, they can have some spots for some events(for a dance group for example) and they may ask you to leave the spot because it can help dencers to get the stage without problem. Ask them why. If they aint polite, don't come to their place anymore. If you ain`t polite, host will put you in ignore list and you will never come to them by this character.

Yah if somebody is asking you to move it could be a valid reason - ie they want one of the "dancers" to dance there or whatever or just aesthetic reasons. Chances are if it is aesthetic reasons then they're they're a bit prissy, but you have have to decide if it's jsut easier to comply so as not to get grief or even blocked and therefore unable to return to that room. Generally it's easier just to move!

It is very annoying how people got so much affected by the world editor. I think this is the real problem, they want their room to look perfect and don't even care about how silly it feels telling someone to not stand here or there. I would judge their behaviour in really bad words if i was not posting in a forum. But anyways as someone mentioned... "tell them to get f........"

38 minutes ago, MrMango said:

It is very annoying how people got so much affected by the world editor. I think this is the real problem, they want their room to look perfect and don't even care about how silly it feels telling someone to not stand here or there. I would judge their behaviour in really bad words if i was not posting in a forum. But anyways as someone mentioned... "tell them to get f........"

it always have been here and before world editor started too.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

• 1 month later...

It's a matter of courtesy both ways.

If for instance a Club room has a clearly defined DJ booth and the current DJ is using it, they might not want you twerking naked on the DJ Deck (Or having sex there lol)

There are also rooms with spots set aside for Dance Teams, and if those are performing. You might get asked to please not dance between them.

But, it also depends on HOW you get asked. If they politely ask you to consider moving. It's a simple courtesy to not be a Dick and just move a bit.
If they start at insulting you and tell you to go fuck yourself, fuck 'm and twerk in their face.

If the room has bottlenecks where a single stationary Avatar can block all traffic, that's just bad design imo.
Have seen that problem at some rooms.