3DXChat Community

update 403

Iness

My pc updated the game so I checked to see what was new... like it said in the announcement: new hairstyles, new clothes, ... mmmmmm... curious and excited to find out !

Tried to figure out what they meant with the smoother breast shape, but I didn't see any difference with my old avatar ?

So I hurried into the game, to realize there was ONE new hairstyle and three new objects in 'dresses', two identical ones with different textures but the third one is a real cute body ! WOW ! Love it !

But guys... this is UNDERWEAR, not a dress ! Which genius decided to place this in 'dresses' ????????? Can you imagine walking the streets in a body ? LOL

My husband would call this 'panic football', new releases are great and the more the merrier, but like the tattoo option, it seems like devs are throwing it in without really knowing how to arrange stuff really.

body.jpg

WOW, so nice this new body  🤩

BUT  😲

Typical men! LOL
I wonder where Lisa was 😏
Yes you numbnuts, that's underwaear or you may also call it lingerie !
You put it on BELOW, because then woman can unpack the gift in an attractive way, for YOUR pleasure, you brainiacs. Got it?

We want to see you drooling when stripping in front of you, if we would wear it on the street, every day, there would be no more charm.

Please put the underware in the drawer for underware, please please please  😘

3 minutes ago, LaraF said:

WOW, so nice this new body  🤩

BUT  😲

Typical men! LOL
I wonder where Lisa was 😏
Yes you numbnuts, that's underwaear or you may also call it lingerie !
You put it on BELOW, because then woman can unpack the gift in an attractive way, for YOUR pleasure, you brainiacs. Got it?

We want to see you drooling when stripping in front of you, if we would wear it on the street, every day, there would be no more charm.

Please put the underware in the drawer for underware, please please please  😘

LOL ) thats body made by Lisa  and only Lisa and Gizmo can put clothes into game ) ))) 

Edited by Redji

4 minutes ago, Redji said:

Oh, it's done for a reason... it's because this body will conflict with the other clothes in the game and with the morphs... so that's the only way to make it beautiful.

No argument, bras, for instance, are hidden if they collide with clothing, this can be done here the same way.

I feel like the little brother whose sister got ALL the Christmas presents, while being told that it would be enough for him to look at his lovely sister. And how pretty she looks in her new clothes and with the new haistyle and and and ....
Seems like we'll have to be happy when we get some pair of socks now and then.

6 minutes ago, Redji said:

LOL ) thats body made by Lisa  and only Lisa and Gizmo can put clothes into game ) ))) 

I am surprised, Lisa should have earned enough money yet, to visit a boutique to get things explained ...

Well, after all, she met my style, thanks Lisa, love you 😘

But it's still UNDERWARE 😉

9 minutes ago, SteveM said:

I feel like the little brother whose sister got ALL the Christmas presents, while being told that it would be enough for him to look at his lovely sister. And how pretty she looks in her new clothes and with the new haistyle and and and ....
Seems like we'll have to be happy when we get some pair of socks now and then.

Take it easy, girls always have the bigger closets. LOL

10 minutes ago, Redji said:

what about pants )) if you wear them with your dress on.) 

would be nice too, some may remember the "DLL" Patches we got from Nella Rochi. It was possible to combine several Clothes without any problems.

2 hours ago, Iness said:

My pc updated the game so I checked to see what was new... like it said in the announcement: new hairstyles, new clothes, ... mmmmmm... curious and excited to find out !

Tried to figure out what they meant with the smoother breast shape, but I didn't see any difference with my old avatar ?

So I hurried into the game, to realize there was ONE new hairstyle and three new objects in 'dresses', two identical ones with different textures but the third one is a real cute body ! WOW ! Love it !

But guys... this is UNDERWEAR, not a dress ! Which genius decided to place this in 'dresses' ????????? Can you imagine walking the streets in a body ? LOL

My husband would call this 'panic football', new releases are great and the more the merrier, but like the tattoo option, it seems like devs are throwing it in without really knowing how to arrange stuff really.

body.jpg

as the forum fellow has said, would be very appreciated if said body would be moved to the underwear category, moving either to bra or panties submenu so we could wear it beneath our clothes, as supposed to be. thanks.

Edited by Ginevra

I agree with all that's said here. This update is great (maybe a bit more for women than for men<---sarcasm :D) but like everyone, i would prefer to be able to wear clothes over the lingerie or swimsuit. And for this, only one option, put it in the bra or panties layer.

2nd point, the shoes need a reworking. With these our feet looks like baby feet compared to the rest of the body :D

1 hour ago, Tsela said:

That makes absolutely no sense in an online game. At all.

Men do pay the same money for this game. And not for you to have a bigger closet. Just saying.

Well you can always stop paying money, no? I agree that men need more clothes, but you do understand that no matter what is fair and what is not – there will never be the same amount of clothes for men as for girls in 3dxchat? I mean it's kind of obvious... 

1 minute ago, Xizl said:

Well you can always stop paying money, no? I agree that men need more clothes, but you do understand that no matter what is fair and what is not – there will never be the same amount of clothes for men as for girls in 3dxchat? I mean it's kind of obvious... 

Yeah it's obvious that they pretty much exclussively update the female avi.

And for the male avi to come even close in terms of content and value, they would need to update it pretty much with tons of stuff every patch, focusing mostly on that.

And yes I understand it, still it's a big problem. If we think of it, that a piece of content can make all teh difference for you, you already know the value, of having more options to express yourself in different ways. However, even if it's obvious that they have zero interest in any content towards male side, maybe there should be a warning when a new person for example creates a character, that premium content and updates are reserved for female avi. And possibly making the male avi completely free to play. 

Yeah it's obvious that there will never be the same ammount , even if a couple of extra clothing makes a huge difference, we are not talking about 3 or 4 extra content for female avi.

We are talking about way over 100 extra content with each patch adding more privileging just that side. And each patch is completely female sided.

Every release. For years. 

Now since I'm also part of this place, I do have the same right to bring obvious problems with the game. Which by the way are far more problematic, if we are honest with eachother than you only being able to stand on your toes, something girls are complaining about.

Tsela, honestly, how much clothing is enough in the male's imagination? 🙄

There is everything you need here. Underpants in different colors, jeans in different colors, shirts in different colors, shoes, not only in different colors, T-shirts in different colors and with prints, well the prints could be a little peppier, pants and jacket in different colors, leather jacket, a few additional assessors, hats, glasses, and even a wristwatch. I always had the impression that men were perfectly happy, with this basic equipment ... 😁
With even more choice, you would also ask yourself the question before each date: "Oh my god, what am I wearing?" 😲
My friend always says that he is happy that everything he has in clothes fits in a travel bag. 
It's practical, isn't it?

LOL, don't take this too serious, maybe the desire for more variety in the men's wardrobe will be heard soon.

After all, it is Christmas ... 😉

Edited by LaraF

1 hour ago, Ross the RoberT said:

that also goes for futa or lesbian poses yet you see people bitching over and over about needing more of them. same exact thing. 

That's true. 

1 hour ago, Ross the RoberT said:

doesnt help that no shops exist so people cant make them

I am pretty sure that even if shops would exist, most creators would make female clothes.