3DXChat Community

Piercings

LoviKim

• 1 month later...

More jewelry full stop, earrings (studs, hoops, etc), bracelets, necklaces/chains,  tiaras/hairclips, rings(plain bands, wedding rings etc), and piercings (both for girls & guys). In fact almost all of these for all three sexes, let the gurls have the option of a prince albert, nipple rings, sparkly earrings & a tiara.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Piercings? +1.

More jewellery options? Hell yeah. Longer chains/necklaces (who wears a 16 short chain with a dress sporting a plunging neckline to your belly?), earrings, larger chunkier necklaces, pearls, more colourful gemstones, and rings (men too!).

And don't get me started on the need for nice chunky sweaters/leggings for the girls.

On 5/15/2020 at 1:31 PM, GoddessBastet said:

Piercings? +1.

More jewellery options? Hell yeah. Longer chains/necklaces (who wears a 16 short chain with a dress sporting a plunging neckline to your belly?), earrings, larger chunkier necklaces, pearls, more colourful gemstones, and rings (men too!).

And don't get me started on the need for nice chunky sweaters/leggings for the girls.

that's a very good idea.

• 8 months later...
On 2/18/2021 at 11:45 PM, Alivia2 said:

you mean something like this ? hehe 

it might gets tiring if i say again how easy and fast is to make all those 😁

it took me .. 5 mins to model each piercing 5 mins to set up nodes and arround 30 seconds for each to bind them  for my Alivia model 

nose piercing.jpg

nipple piercing.jpg

will this be in game ?

On 2/18/2021 at 4:45 PM, Alivia2 said:

you mean something like this ? hehe 

it might gets tiring if i say again how easy and fast is to make all those 😁

it took me .. 5 mins to model each piercing 5 mins to set up nodes and arround 30 seconds for each to bind them  for my Alivia model 

nose piercing.jpg

nipple piercing.jpg

exactly.. belly button piercing.. clit piercing.. and others.. ^^