3DXChat Community

Diary of an ex good wife (The hood)

Annie White

Hello,

Thanks for stopping by. This is my secret diary. The story about the longterm roleplays I do in 3DxChat. I can have more than one roleplay, so I could make more than one blog.
I hope you will enjoy to read it as much I will enjoy to write it. This is the first time I do this. I will try to do beter and better.

Who is the Housewife?

I am Justine White, I am a woman who married a lazy man who cums fast. Fed up of feeling bored in my bed I decided to look for what I do no have at home:  good fuckers.

I am very open minded until it is straigth and legal. I want to be treated bad. No wait! I need to be treated bad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The beginning:
Two weeks ago I read women's comments on the internet, in a very special site: 'Black on Wives'. These women say they use to go to a dark street, downtown, where they meet black guys. They tell how big they are and that these men make them cum has never. What they say cannot be true.

Today my husband is having a one week trip for his job. As soon as his plane took off I do what i planned. I don't go back home like he thinks. I drive downtown to this street.

The street doesn't look safe. so many black men and girls who look like whore.
I park my expensive car in a street beside. I am feeling nervous while I walk down the street, only wearing a coat covering my bra and panties. I am feeling every eyes on me. I walk to a building and lean against the wall, looking around. 

Soon a mature black man approaches. My heart starts beating fast and I mumble a 'hello' when he says 'hi'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will add more if you encourage me to do.

188207545_Sanstitre.png.049d92c5d323d23335101b79d80797eb.png