3DXChat Community

Friends list, organize friends in groups

SteveM

Hello Gizmo, Lisa, hello 3dx developers
I would find it helpful if we could create groups for the friends in our game friends list. A friend should be allowed to belong to several groups.
It would be easier to send messages to a certain group, to invite them to a small private "party", or to simply open a room only for the members of a group.

It would just help to keep our people together, such as Families, BDSM Players, Swingers, or Groups of other interrests

Is this generally possible?
What about the rest of the community, what do you think?

Β 

I totally agree with you Nikki, since the list is no longer displayed chronologically, it has become very difficult to find the last friends you made. For large lists you actually need an "Excel spreadsheet" to manage your friends.

Another point that comes to mind. If a friend changes her/his avatar name, it would be helpful if the new name e.g. would be shown in a different color.

The color might change back to normal when you open the profile, or is returned to normal if you don't read the profile, let's say, after a week, automatically.

Doesn't seem there is much interest in the topic.

How do you organize your friends?

I am not addressing those who regularly delete their FL, but those who have been using their list for years.

Maybe usefull to have a "last login" date next to the name