3DXChat Community

Help with finding a player!

bucklao1

Short answer to your question is .. no there is no way to find someone if you have not 'friended' them. The most you can do is ask in World Chat ... or if you know friends of friends maybe check out some gifts and see if your friend gifted anyone anything and then go to their profile. I don't know if offline messages are working or not but I know I got one the other day when I logged in. 

Best of luck to you. I hope you find your friend. 

lol im so sad XD. What about searching a user in the forums?

3 minutes ago, xSweetMiseryx said:

Short answer to your question is .. no there is no way to find someone if you have not 'friended' them. The most you can do is ask in World Chat ... or if you know friends of friends maybe check out some gifts and see if your friend gifted anyone anything and then go to their profile. I don't know if offline messages are working or not but I know I got one the other day when I logged in. 

Best of luck to you. I hope you find your friend. 

Just now, Aliviax said:

ex i didnt said anything about find them lol i said that it would be helpful if ppl could send pms to non friends offline so those ppl see the pm when they come online :) and not get lost 

I hope it will not cause spam-hate-flame troubles, yes? It's safe if it works for friends only. If devs will give us this, they should give us some feature like "ignore messages from not friends" or something else. 

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I hope it will not cause spam-hate-flame troubles, yes? It's safe if it works for friends only. If devs will give us this, they should give us some feature like "ignore messages from not friends" or something else. 

sure why not 

7 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

I hope this dude finds his friend however I subscribe to the notion that if a girl or guy doesnt add you to friends, there is generally a reason why and perhaps they dont want you finding them.

A couple years ago some guy was crying about the same thing, couldn't find some girl. He asked me because he said I know a lot people. so I find her BUT turns out he was stalking her all around 3dx. was the last time I helped anyone find someone

well we were talking for a while and my internet went out mid conversation which sucked lol

We could prolleh all be given an option to receive offline messages from peeps not on our FL, or have a notice board in tha location foyas wif lost n founds XD or "Looking fo such n such" or General Messages from peeps. Prolleh a bad idea LOL but an idea none tha less \o/

Or maybs post her pic on tha Beer Bottles then if any of us see her we can then try to find you, so we would have to post pics of you on Beer Bottles so peeps could find you and tell you that we found tha person ya was lookin fo :P So many soopa ideas 😜

Edited by Alliehotass
Coz ah can \o/