3DXChat Community

Xmass Update (suggestions)

Aliviax

i wish that people on the forum, whould stop making new treads about stuff we allready have treads for

an instead post there suggestions in the allready made suggestion treads

like people asking for more poses whould do so in the dedicated pose suggestion tread we allready have.

an people asking for clothes do so in clothes suggestion tread.

instead of making 253536252 more treads

3 hours ago, fantasykitten said:

i wish that people on the forum, whould stop making new treads about stuff we allready have treads for

an instead post there suggestions in the allready made suggestion treads

like people asking for more poses whould do so in the dedicated pose suggestion tread we allready have.

an people asking for clothes do so in clothes suggestion tread.

instead of making 253536252 more treads

im so sorry you didnt understand the purpose of this thread so lemme tell you here in this thread we try squeeze a xmass update and suggest stuff for that update cause u know its xmass and everyone love gifts :) 

So in that sense its not a ordinary suggestion thread for a random update its specificaly hey we want xmass Gifts :)

This topic is such a cringe fest.. Holy shit.. And no wonder Alivia started it.. In my opinion this is just a topic to increase the post count, aka some spam topic, if you have suggestions for anything, there are multiple topics where you can post your wishes.

Plus, if there are anything related to a "Christmas Update" we would see an announcement or a tease already but no. So stop feeding.

Edited by Leathium

I would like the clothes clipping issues fixed. Not only that, but all the new holes in skin textures and clothes that have now appeared.

Also, the bugs need to be fixed, or at least started to be fixed... same glitches plague us and have not been patched.

These things need to be addressed before new stuff gets implemented, adding to the bugs we already have.

Thank you 🙂

-Hand Holding walking pose for pairs

-wedding ring for married couples on their finger

-couple of more pair-dance poses aside of a single slowdance option

-ANY sort of game. Dice game, simple board game, card game, anything. that can be included for social fun in the game

-hire an artist who can make male content, if you are clumsy or uninterested to do much, and focus mostly on female side.

Dear Developers, I wish you and the whole community here jolly festive days!

On my wishlist

* the ability to choose what clothes to keep on while engaging in sex! (used to be a mod for this but haven't seen anymore since bigger graphic update a longer while ago).

* I'd love to be able to give boobjobs, players often want to roleplay it out, so it's a pretty popular addition pose (hard to program I assume, but still!)

* more latex, pvc and leather garments, shiny surfaces is the way to go!  Example: the tubeskirt attached.

Much oblige!

Elizabeth 2.jpg

Edited by KylieDeville

On 12/12/2019 at 10:30 PM, Twiggy said:

The boot from room feature, having been told twice now over 3 years that we will get it, well it would be like xmas any time we do get it.

I don't think they will do it.

While as room owners and builders at the first glance we might find it as a good idea, I'm not sure in the long run it would be beneficial.

The reason we are asking for that is mainly to remove troublemakers or toxic people who simply want to ruin the mood of everybody else.

But room kicking orobably would be used in toxic ways too.

Kicking off a person's partner for the luls, room owners would be also called up with all sorts of personal dramas and requests to kick somebody for this reason or the other...

Basically it would just create more problems than it would fix. As it is we can ignore a person and that person will not join our rooms in the future.

Edited by Tsela

Btw @Gizmo is it possible to make the public Beach So we can open it as our room?  in rochi dll times we could open any of the Dev locations as our own room :) 

why i need this ? well The fact that this Beach has waterfall the fact that this beach has Dive in the water animation :) the fact that the sun there is very unique and i personaly love the sun in that beach cause it gives me a nice tan color :) 

Would be realy cool if we could open the public beach as our own room and hang out with our friends play in the waterfall  dive and swim :) 

28 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Btw @Gizmo is it possible to make the public Beach So we can open it as our room?  in rochi dll times we could open any of the Dev locations as our own room :) 

why i need this ? well The fact that this Beach has waterfall the fact that this beach has Dive in the water animation :) the fact that the sun there is very unique and i personaly love the sun in that beach cause it gives me a nice tan color :) 

Would be realy cool if we could open the public beach as our own room and hang out with our friends play in the waterfall  dive and swim :) 

Wouldn't it be easier if they just added the waterfall and dive features instead of the room so you can use it in any room, just my thought on the matter.

1 hour ago, Mar Mohan said:

Wouldn't it be easier if they just added the waterfall and dive features instead of the room so you can use it in any room, just my thought on the matter.

yes sure but there is also the unique sun in that public beach that our rooms dont have it and i realy like to tan in that beach cause sun there gives me a nice burning like tan :) 

thats why i ask to be able to open that beach as our room 

trust me we dont have that sun in our rooms i have tried every value but far from it 

maybe the beach textures maybe that beach has another sand texture i dont know what i know is i dont look same in that beach and in another beach room :) 

On 12/12/2019 at 3:30 PM, Twiggy said:

The boot from room feature, having been told twice now over 3 years that we will get it, well it would be like xmas any time we do get it.

There's an easy way to do this someone once taught me, ignore the person, close the room for a second then reopen it, don't even have to tell anyone what you are doing, just say "the room crashed and you had to reload it."

On 12/16/2019 at 12:34 PM, Aliviax said:

yes sure but there is also the unique sun in that public beach that our rooms dont have it and i realy like to tan in that beach cause sun there gives me a nice burning like tan :) 

thats why i ask to be able to open that beach as our room 

trust me we dont have that sun in our rooms i have tried every value but far from it 

maybe the beach textures maybe that beach has another sand texture i dont know what i know is i dont look same in that beach and in another beach room :) 

Yes the beach and for that matter ALL the public rooms seem to have their own feel to them. 

On 12/11/2019 at 3:36 AM, BadWord said:

All I wanna do is sit in santas lap, so a sit in lap pose would be greatness. and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMF of course.

HeatherK has made this. Look for her room opening (50's soda shop) or message her here and ask her when she will open it. She has had a santa you can sit on for the past 2 Christmas' and it is cool.

Dear Santa....

Could we get some clothing that could resemble a sensual tribal or Belly Dancer? I would like to dance with all those shiny appliances, jewelry, in this fashion and so on, and a nice silky skirt. Bracelets and collars we have are nice, but there are few and I wouldnt say those are to "shine" on a sensual dancer.

Thank you, Santa :)

bdsmlr-425315-zx7c1dyvhg.thumb.jpg.18f34c74b426fa264f7f876960271ec0.jpg

PD: I was a bad girl ;)

14 hours ago, Alia said:

Dear Santa....

Could we get some clothing that could resemble a sensual tribal or Belly Dancer? I would like to dance with all those shiny appliances, jewelry, in this fashion and so on, and a nice silky skirt. Bracelets and collars we have are nice, but there are few and I wouldnt say those are to "shine" on a sensual dancer.

Thank you, Santa :)

bdsmlr-425315-zx7c1dyvhg.thumb.jpg.18f34c74b426fa264f7f876960271ec0.jpg

PD: I was a bad girl ;)

Homina, homina.