3DXChat Community

Auto Accept Pose

CTEPBA

Hello!
I suggest adding a "magic button" to the menu of poses for a more real perception of role-playing games and expanding game opportunities and moments. When you tick the poses sent by the partner are automatically accepted. To protect forgetful players, you can make the option turn itself off when there is no partner or the "Partner" disconnects.😊

Avto.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for necro but this seems so useful!

I would suggest even more immersive thing like auto-accept colds. Since the random partner room option (A***t-style) looks too difficult for game engine then auto-accept colds can be fun but players should have this like an option of four: block any colds, usual way, accept colds of one partner, accept colds for threesomes.

I also wonder if it is hard to implement hiding player names with <stranger>, load blank profiles and lock camera on players character in certain rooms?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 7/27/2021 at 4:26 PM, Kutsi said:

Sorry for necro but this seems so useful!

I would suggest even more immersive thing like auto-accept colds. Since the random partner room option (A***t-style) looks too difficult for game engine then auto-accept colds can be fun but players should have this like an option of four: block any colds, usual way, accept colds of one partner, accept colds for threesomes.

I also wonder if it is hard to implement hiding player names with <stranger>, load blank profiles and lock camera on players character in certain rooms?

I'm gonna double down on this necro and steal it. ;)

Auto accept poses sounds like a very useful thing to have (in particular when people are using Lovense toys) and it's pretty trivial to implement. Sometimes you just want to let stuff happen

I can see auto-accepting colds work very well in certain situations as well (glory holes, orgy/swinger rooms, threesomes). Could be auto-accept colds on "All", "Friends Only" or "None", or maybe even make it a setting in the friend's profile.

Auto accept colds would be a bad thing in my opinion regarding at how many colds i receive when in a public room. If devs make it they should make it like Stoney3K said (with the option "none" set as default).

Though the perverse effect would be, i'm certain of it, the appearence of more and more "rape rooms"

Edited by Leeloo

The idea is not new, like so many suggestions here. It will just never happen because the developers are not interested in what the paying customers want.
The main thing is to integrate some children's toys like annoying colourful names or glow sticks.

1 hour ago, SweetyLara said:

The idea is not new, like so many suggestions here. It will just never happen because the developers are not interested in what the paying customers want.
The main thing is to integrate some children's toys like annoying colourful names or glow sticks.

Some not all, there is a difference...

13 hours ago, Leeloo said:

well if i remember well, there is a lot of new poses for heteros and trans in the beta so it's not ONLY children toys

Yes, there are new poses, but they are absolutely loveless and incomprehensible.
How can it be that I, as a woman, am constantly forced to use a strap-on or otherwise grow a penis that I have to wank?
I can't see any improvement there. The best example is the pose.
I choose two women and they both jerk off a penis. Really ????  What kind of bullshit is this????

image.thumb.png.21dcf88a104681e3393cce07056b26ea.png

Sadly for some of us this is a game with a lot of futas, some of us accepted that sometime ago and stopped complaining about futa poses instead of female... but that is the sad reality... men like to play futa and they are the mayority here.

Anyway... good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 12:53 PM, Diana Prince said:

I agree, we need more non-cock / strap-on FF poses. It's not that I don't like them, but more variety, the better.

It doesn't help that there are no implementations of sex toys, so any poses that don't involve a cock mean you're limited to your own hands. No dildos or vibrators which you can put in any old orientation to get a woman off -- it's either a futa/strap-on or nothing at all.

On 12/5/2019 at 2:17 PM, CTEPBA said:

Hello!
I suggest adding a "magic button" to the menu of poses for a more real perception of role-playing games and expanding game opportunities and moments. When you tick the poses sent by the partner are automatically accepted. To protect forgetful players, you can make the option turn itself off when there is no partner or the "Partner" disconnects.😊

Avto.jpg

I only just seen this thread....  I would suggest that this option be restricted to Friends List, other wise all those players who go round COLD'ing other players, would make the situation worse.  

Or at least let everyone choose who can use it.

On 8/14/2022 at 5:06 PM, Leeloo said:

I wonder why devs didn't gave us this pose to us, women, just playing with our pussy instead of a penis. Or even better, both fingering the partner's pussy (as we still can't touch our breasts)

I think the way breast physic work in game, we would need touching nipples options, which would allow guys to touch their nipples as well

Edited by AlexaDarkness

• 1 year later...