3DXChat Community

Swimsuits

Aliviax

You should rename yourself to TwoFace RoberT.

Why? Because one day you have someones back, the next day you stab it. I guess almost anyone here has been through this with you... Not so long ago someone was the opposite in atitude towards me... all supportive and stuff...

And they say woman change their mind every 2 seconds. I really feel sorry for everyone who has your support right now, because one day you wake up and decide it time to stab them in the back and turn against them for no reasons and then troll posts will rain on their heads...

I feel sorry for them and for you. I really do. You really should seek professional help. This place is not the best therapy even if you think it is...

Edited by Nikki

4 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

some call it stabbing, others call it seeing someone for who they truly are.

And some call it - your pretty subjective pretty opinion which pretends and pretends and pretends.

4 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

btw, the name is Ross . Its on my birth certificate and everything

btw, the name is @Ross the RoberT ,  RobT is a short name of it. So you are RobT :lol:

6 hours ago, Nikki said:

You should rename yourself to TwoFace RoberT.

Why? Because one day you have someones back, the next day you stab it. I guess almost anyone here has been through this with you... Not so long ago someone was the opposite in atitude towards me... all supportive and stuff...

And they say woman change their mind every 2 seconds. I really feel sorry for everyone who has your support right now, because one day you wake up and decide it time to stab them in the back and turn against them for no reasons and then troll posts will rain on their heads...

I feel sorry for them and for you. I really do. You really should seek professional help. This place is not the best therapy even if you think it is...

Happens in the best families bestie, you can tell me about people being supportive and friends all the time and suddenly they just stab you and betray your trust, been there, saw that.