3DXChat Community

Swimsuits

Aliviax

23 minutes ago, Leeloo said:

Alivia, these are bikinis, not swimsuit :)

i think u read a lil wrong topic is about swimsuits but i dont suggest swim suits i suggest bikinis lol 

meaning no need for swimsuits bikinis will make more impact :) 

44 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

oh and one more thing, at least her threads are 3dx related, not the countless mindless threads titled girls and guns, girls and (enter some goofy word here) or the other moronic threads that have nothing to do with 3dx.

There is nothing moronic. Any title can bring more customers to 3dxchat, because if it is active thread or living long, it can be crawled, indexed and showed in different search results like "girls-guns-sexy" etc. The more different titles, the more people of different interests can get to 3dxchat.

On 12/4/2019 at 9:47 PM, Xizl said:

Nah, we already have two bikinis. One piece swimsuit will give us more diversity in styles and more freedom of choice. 

well xizi i made this thread cause i clearly dont like the swimsuit i saw ^^ haha and instead swimsuits i suggested some cool bikinis with nice design and not oldies :)

Most important  from promotional point of view few will like that swimsuit and tons will love the bikinis i suggested.

and i stated in the start of this thread the words Impact and advertize potential but no one ever reads hahaah. 

If only people would read carefully lol 

anyway i vote for this bikini ❤️ 

Edited by Aliviax

Also why ppl stuck in the word swimsuits ? Did i said i suggest swimsuits ? NO lol The topic is reffering to the swimsuit in our discord and instead swimsuit i suggested bikinis .

hahahaahah funny ppl 

On 12/4/2019 at 6:06 PM, Aliviax said:

Hello,

About the swimsuit i saw @Lisa on discord  <<<<<<<< see here  its says about the swimsuit i saw on discord hahaahahah

here some suggestions that are more cute- cool- beautiful and have much more advertize potential and impact 😉 instead the one on discord . <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< No swimsuit mention hahahaaha

Edited by Aliviax

Girls and guns are related to 3dxchat as well as "swimsuits" and "alivia" tags. There are no reason to post names or first names because someone asked about it somehow. it's such an illogical idea to ask people the names of the first got on the forum this way. There is no statistics and any results will show nothing.

1 hour ago, Ross the RoberT said:

I just ran a search on girls-guns-sexy, 3dx didnt come up anywhere in searches so that would also be false. btw im fairly certain due to 3dx having sexual content the search results for it are filtered so most searches wont bring it up unless you search by name

Here is another mistake. It takes some time to crawl, index and get some position in google. Sometimes for years.

btw, I got to this forum second time by writing "ExHaran" in google search. It was 1st or 2nd result an year and half ago. Such a strange thing.

PS: One of forums was mentioned here has a name "Girls & Rifles", if I am not wrong. I googled it in pictures. 6th position. well done. was a reason to create it, yes?

i5vTYDi.jpg

Then I tried to search "swimsuits alivia" and then just "swimsuits"... everyone can check the results themselves. Need some time.

Have a good one.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

9 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

your posts make no sense, in the first one you said new people can find these forums who dont know about the game, in the 2nd post you are googling forum names of members in it. if you dont know about game you wouldnt know anyones forum name since you dont know about 3dx chat or forums. oh and btw, im pretty sure I said searches wont show up unless you post names which is what you did.

Your posts make no sense. As usual. Nothing has changed. In the first one I said:

12 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

There is nothing moronic. Any title can bring more customers to 3dxchat, because if it is active thread or living long, it can be crawled, indexed and showed in different search results like "girls-guns-sexy" etc. The more different titles, the more people of different interests can get to 3dxchat.

Here is a sense. People on the Internet find different sites, information by searching for some special words, and sometimes some percent of them can find their field of interest in "random sites" that can be 3dxchat. Someone is looking for pizza, but for some reason this one found "TMNT" game to play(and pizza!). When you're seriously looking for something, you go through several results. That's how it basically works. 

My second post about names was an offtop, just a fact from my life, that you took too seriously or just to argue with me because you failed at start. No need to be smart to get where is offtop.

10 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

btw, I got to this forum second time by writing "ExHaran" in google search. It was 1st or 2nd result an year and half ago. Such a strange thing.

After that I gave the results of searching. 6th place and your fail. Why are you still arguing? By clicking on the picture you`re going to the site where this pic is. 

I am trying to find a logic and get things as they are. You`re trying to keep your opinion or you life position in safe.

11 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

PS: One of forums was mentioned here has a name "Girls & Rifles", if I am not wrong. I googled it in pictures. 6th position. well done. was a reason to create it, yes?

You tried to protect alivia and did mistakes. And instead of admitting it, you're making silly excuses. As usual. Nothing has changed. Get a rest #oldfart.

20 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

yeah because you haven't said the same exact things in multiple posts about DJ,s ten thousand times

Yeah but I dont make extra ten thousand threads about it. But we are already used to you holding up the "Against" sign so you create surface tension anywhere you post...

Looks like someone didnt learn their lesson... Who let you back in anyway? Does your therapist know you back posting here?

Edited by Nikki