3DXChat Community

Clothes won't stay the same

danididit

Whenever I color my clothes all black in the character editor, the colors change. Whenever I go to any room (public, shared, or whatever) ears and top go white and shoes, bra, and panties go to a purple/grayish color. This only seems to happen when wanting to do any clothing all in black

2019-12-02 13-51-04_1559.png

2019-12-02 13-52-01_2352.png

Edited by danididit

Same thing happens with me, and I understand that perhaps a work around is to move the "black" to "not-so-black", which is fine for a minor or short term workaround. But for a premium pay-to-play, this isn't acceptable. 

I've tried everything listed in this forum and several others... black items don't stick.  "It should work... "  ...  Well... it doesn't!! 

I've tried it on two PCs as well think maybe the install was mucked up, but it doesn't matter. They both don't work. 

I'm not trying to be combative, and I know with patches and upgrades, things happen, but if we don't respond with the issue, then no one will try to fix it. 

When you have this glitch, try to wear and color the clothes in this order : Stockings>shoes>bra>panties>top>pants

I noticed in clothing editor that sometimes, if i wear a pant/skirt and color it then wear a panty and color it the pant/skirt turn white

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/2/2019 at 9:55 PM, danididit said:

Whenever I color my clothes all black in the character editor, the colors change. Whenever I go to any room (public, shared, or whatever) ears and top go white and shoes, bra, and panties go to a purple/grayish color. This only seems to happen when wanting to do any clothing all in black

2019-12-02 13-51-04_1559.png

2019-12-02 13-52-01_2352.png

leave the color a tiny bit above complete black. like 2-2-2 instead of all 0-0-0, and it saves properly. otherwise it's bugged