3DXChat Community

Stellania

Hard to believe but, It's already been a full year since the Dangerous Divas saw the light of day in it's current form.

To celebrate the many new friendships we've made,

The fabulous 3DX DJ's we've invited over as GUEST DJs,

The awesome music we've discovered together,

And the classics that bind us together,

We bring you :

Rock_Bash_2019.png

a 2 day event with your favorite DJ's.

Breaking the group barriers, we invited some of the best 3DX DJs and mixed them up with our own Dangerous Divas!

A 2 day extravaganza,

An eargasm of the best ROCK and METAL available!

Coming soon on December 27th and 28th!

Edited by Stellania

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, 

We've been telling you about this awesome new venue for Rock Bash 2019

Now's the time to put our money where our mouths are.

Here's a teaser shot .. just for you. :)

2019-12-22_15-57-13_131384.png

You KNOW it's going to be awesome when @Anaganda is involved in the build!

I'll probably post another teaser shot this week. :)

Keep your eyes peeled!

*so excited!!!!*

So, here we are again!

A day closer to "Rock Bash 2019"

We will be trying to post one "teaser shot" a day until opening but for now, try to figure out what the significance of this is ? There IS a meaning behind it.

Enjoy! And feel free to comment!

2019-12-23_07-41-51_251724.png

Edited by Stellania

• Stellania changed the title to Dangerous Divas - 1 Year Anniversary / Rock Bash - 2 day event! **TEASER VIDEO**
  • Stellania changed the title to Dangerous Divas - 1 Year Anniversary / Rock Bash - 2 day event! **PROMO VIDEO**
  • Stellania changed the title to Dangerous Divas - Rock Bash **DAY 1 WRAP UP AND IMAGES**
  • Stellania changed the title to Dangerous Divas - Rock Bash Wrap Up

So it's behind us .. the 1st Anniversary of the Dangerous Divas!

There were a few unexpected hiccups for Day 2 but overall, we were there for 20 hours of nonstop kick ass rock music.

What we've learned though is that we have some truly, devoted friends and we are touched by your support and friendship. Thank you.

== WHAT A PARTY, WHAT AN EVENT ==

Like Day 1, held on Friday, the room was PACKED!

RldJF_4YR-_BnM33HNIv4A.png

- Thank you ALL for 

Coming in for HOURS(some of you almost the total duration of the event!) or minutes just to say hello and be a part of the action!

All the regulars, all the new names and all the friends we've made.

Special mentions going out to : @Zrix, @Pheri and NikkitaBlack

- @Anaganda

This event, in that location specifically, would not have been possible without her skills. She brought to life our vision of Camp Dakka. Thank you so much!

I took the liberty to send MANY of your awesome comments to her as a tribute to the quality of her work with the venue.

Teresa_-_008.jpg

(picture courtesy of @TeresaScharfberg)

- Thank you to all the DJs that made the event possible. :

Day 1 : SlimeGirl, Sinthea, Binka, Biffy, SpaceGirl

Thank you to Sinthea, on behalf of 6ML, who graciously offered a full month subscription to our trivia winner, BIKINIKIM

Day 2 : Derai, Cicely, Icebox, Valkman and @Raeven(i'll make it up to you)

Big CONGRATULATIONS to trivia winner ROBERTC, who's got a full month of 3DX subscription added. Graciously offered by the Dangerous Divas.

also to runner up SEXEHMILLEH. She also got a full month of 3DX subscription added. Offered by @Icebox and @Maron from the BDSMetal gang.

RobertC-SexeHMilleH-Stella.png

- Thank you to the DD staff!

Derai, the Dangerous Dreamer. *Word Of Caution here* If she EVER tells you.. "Hey, I got this idea!" .. RUN, you're in trouble! :) Love ya Dee!

Cicely, for her outstanding skills, ideas and support and DJ skills.

DutchBennie, our greeter extraordinaire. If you feel welcomed at our events, he's the 1st reason why. He's the 1st that will talk to you! Thank you.

Valkman, our resident stuntman & lead of our geriatric department. For those that didn't know, Valk had been in a serious work related accident. While trying out for "Cirque Du Soleil", he fell down off a structure, sending him to the hospital for weeks. He got out of the hospital, on the Friday and Saturday was at his post doing his thing in the Divas. Thank you and wishing you a speedy and full recovery my friend.

Spacegirl, for hosting the 2 trivia games and filling in for a DJ.

Slimegirl, i just have 2 things to say. Welcome to the Dangerous Divas(insert devilish laughter here) .. and .. what a GREAT set. Thank you!

Binka & Biffy, our beloved BB's in the DD's. Thanks for some great music! 

Maureen, for sticking with us and helping out as much as you did! Ya tiny lil shite!

VanessaLocklear & Youngmark for the AWESOME moments they immortalized digitally for posterity.

All the other DD members who were there to back us up in case of need!

**Special mention** going out to @FeliciaX for her extraordinaire support. She was there for 20 hours but also she was a witness, from DAY 1. Witness not of the Dangerous Divas but witness of me doing what i like to do best, play rock music. We were together, just the two of us for many -events-, in my humble rooms of the time. Thank you for your continuous support and believing. ❤️

On a final note, before i forget, BIG THANKS to @Vampixie for coming to showcase her lovely butt cheeks in the room!(snickers)

It was great .. and in 2020 .. we'll be back .. BIGGER, BETTER, BADDER.

Keep watching THIS space for more about what's happening with the Dangerous Divas!

(why do i feel i'm forgetting something .. or someone ?)

Edited by Stellania

It was an Event that’ll be talked about for a long time. 
We had tremendous support from our regular visitors, new faces and even the 3DX’s own @Lisa for actually allowing us to promote our event on the official 3DX discord. For that she has our thanks!

So again a big heartfelt thank you to everyone that attended, supported and helped us make our Event great. 

We will do our best to continue to be a regular staple for all the Rockers and other Music Lovers in the awesome community that is 3DX. 

Much love. 
Derai. (The Dangerous Dreamer, I like that @Stellania hehe, new Diva Name?)

were two awesome nights... had a blast... was happy to contribute to such great event...

Divas & Dudes have created a nice community and I am honored that my design did justice to you all 😘

also you forgot to mention @Maiveda for actually coming up with the idea and being awesome design adviser ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Anaganda