3DXChat Community

Build 402 (Tattoo, Faces, Makeup)

Gizmo

On 12/3/2019 at 8:16 PM, Villanelle said:

Not found the Head option as yet but it's no biggie the mousewheel does the trick.

D'oh I'm so dumb I've been struggling with that one for months loool.

Anyways, thanks, now moving on to actual problems with this update (which I would like to say is a really super one on paper but is proving a little problematic in practice, hope it gets patched soon).

So, taking a look at me in the pic on the left where in Character Edit Ive applied my make up with the subtle finesse of a make up artist.

Then scan to the right which is the very same untouched make up as seen in Sin Bar and looking like its been applied by a 16yr old youth on paining and decorating work experience.

I mean... come on... what the hell am I spose to do about that?

Wouldnt be so bad if I could invite ppl to my Character Edit space 🤣

Z1.png

And I always thought, I was the only one, whose avatars changed their look between Dressingroom and Gameroom. Especially the face and the makeup are sometimes looking awfull.

3 hours ago, LaraF said:

And I always thought, I was the only one, whose avatars changed their look between Dressingroom and Gameroom. Especially the face and the makeup are sometimes looking awfull.

I agree with the above...

the make up and tattoo options are really cool ! BUT...

1) it all looks awesome in the editor, once in a room it's ugly... please devs, fix this !

2) tattoos are one big melting pot of all kinds of different styles, coming in three sets devs call styles ! They should have asked advice from someone that knows tattoos...

And finally: instead of choosing a style on top and adding it with a slider per body part, why not have this kind of drop down box per body part so everyone is free to chose how to mix things together ?

I think this is a very nice feature, but the elaboration is a bit awkward...

faceTattooUpdate.jpg

6 hours ago, 𝑅𝑜𝒹𝒾𝓃 said:

Games like ... or "Black Desert Online" have a possibility in Character Editor to switch between different Lights by pressing a single key ...

you mean their character pack which they bought (to show how their artists "good") with this feature, yes?

really good feature. to add different lights like different day times. or to add just different day times.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:20 AM, DonaldHump said:

Unfortunately there is nothing to remake or customize about male eyelashes.

If the woman/man you are with is concerned with how your eyelashes look during sex... then um... nevermind, mama told me if I can't say nothing nice  (and NO, I am not trying to attack you but, my only intent was comic relief.)

1 hour ago, panCDCA said:

If the woman/man you are with is concerned with how your eyelashes look during sex... then um... nevermind, mama told me if I can't say nothing nice  (and NO, I am not trying to attack you but, my only intent was comic relief.)

I agree pan and quite frankly not sure I've never noticed as this whole thread is news to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally love that there's a pigtails style now, and the new one-pieces are very nice, but could they be recategorised as Underwear or Stockings like the bodystocking? It's nice to wear but annoying to have to choose between swimwear or outerwear/dress rather than be able to wear one over the other like you can with bikinis.

Although I think the clothing in general needs an overhaul in terms of flagging and what can be layered with other clothes or togglable during sex.

• 2 weeks later...