3DXChat Community

Build 402 (Tattoo, Faces, Makeup)

Gizmo

2 hours ago, Villanelle said:

WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL IN  CHARACTER EDIT IF THE CAMERA WERE CENTRED ON THE HEAD (rather than the midriff), DON'T YOU THINK?

Now we have all these lovely extra options wouldn't it be nice to be able to pan in close to the face so that we can make use of them, rather than the current option of long distance guess-work which can only be reviewed up close in a different location.

More often than not my poor avi's face looks nothing like it did in Character Edit once I venture forth, forcing me to return to make more long distance guess work make up choices. For example, say, a subtle use of colour or shadow in Character Edit looks totally full on out in the harsh light of public spaces, forcing me to return to tone it down (purely by guesswork).

It's really hit and miss I find, something which having the camera centred on the face could only help. It's laughable trying to zoom in to the face and the camera tracks down to the body

As said above, just click "Head" option. To zoom even more than the editor allows you to, click on the camera options in top left and then zoom in even more to see every detail

It would be cool tho if we could change the lighting options in the editor, to see how an outfit/make up looks like while you actually get in game and different rooms

Edited by LovelyBritney

4 hours ago, Yvonny said:

Click "head"....or hold mousewheel and move up and down

2 hours ago, LovelyBritney said:

As said above, just click "Head" option. To zoom even more than the editor allows you to, click on the camera options in top left and then zoom in even more to see every detail

It would be cool tho if we could change the lighting options in the editor, to see how an outfit/make up looks like while you actually get in game and different rooms

Wow you can do this already? All these months and I didn't know loool 

Where exactly is the Head option though (I probs thought that was for BJ's!)

Thanks though Yvonny and Britney, appreciated x

/me goes to look  :)

Not found the Head option as yet but it's no biggie the mousewheel does the trick.

D'oh I'm so dumb I've been struggling with that one for months loool.

Anyways, thanks, now moving on to actual problems with this update (which I would like to say is a really super one on paper but is proving a little problematic in practice, hope it gets patched soon).

So, taking a look at me in the pic on the left where in Character Edit Ive applied my make up with the subtle finesse of a make up artist.

Then scan to the right which is the very same untouched make up as seen in Sin Bar and looking like its been applied by a 16yr old youth on paining and decorating work experience.

I mean... come on... what the hell am I spose to do about that?

Wouldnt be so bad if I could invite ppl to my Character Edit space 🤣

Z1.png

10 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

You can´t do anything about it ....Its an ambient lighting problem

It sure is, and it makes the new make up option pointless as it is.

Which is really dumb.

Really, really, really dumb.

Bit like developing a new egg with a shell so tough it can't be broken and calling it a cure for hunger.

Or... [insert own examples of stupidity here]

Jeez I thought I was dumb not figuring I could zoom in to my head for months but these people 🤦‍♀️

One ting that def needs fixing is THA LIGHTING IN GAME!

There ah said eet and ah said eet LOUD :P

Lighting is so important and eet went south a long time ago just after we got V2.0. 

Also tha lighting on our faces in general is bad, like there is no shine at all on our faces compared to wot we can have on tha rest of us. Our faces look flat and if you chq out any picture around V2.0 time you will notice how we have gone backwards with tha lighting that reflects on to us from light sources.

Hopefully seeing as tha soopa Devs seem to be listening to wot peeps want then they might have a look at dis prob and maybeh Dazzle us wif a solution. 😋 Meows Wow us Dev Team make eet happen 😲

23 hours ago, Villanelle said:

WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL IN  CHARACTER EDIT IF THE CAMERA WERE CENTRED ON THE HEAD (rather than the midriff), DON'T YOU THINK?

Now we have all these lovely extra options wouldn't it be nice to be able to pan in close to the face so that we can make use of them, rather than the current option of long distance guess-work which can only be reviewed up close in a different location.

More often than not my poor avi's face looks nothing like it did in Character Edit once I venture forth, forcing me to return to make more long distance guess work make up choices. For example, say, a subtle use of colour or shadow in Character Edit looks totally full on out in the harsh light of public spaces, forcing me to return to tone it down (purely by guesswork).

It's really hit and miss I find, something which having the camera centred on the face could only help. It's laughable trying to zoom in to the face and the camera tracks down to the body

ZOOM IN.png

Or you hold the Middle Mouse Button and just move the Viewpoint up or down as desired.

Derai-closeup.png

Edited by Derai
Added an example of a close up zoom on a avi's face in the editor

Both females and males faces were fcked up so hard, wow. And we only started to play this game 3 weeks ago.
Firstly, guys are you aware even that people actually don't like when you remove something from them? What is this policy even? Are you americans? Jee.. I thought americans are good at management, but well...discovering new things step by step... You may add any shit you wish but why to take away something? ESPECIALLY in a sex game! You really don't realise that I don't know... maybe some details may influence level of arousal for some people? Eyes of chars became ugly, I barely managed to make the best out of your "new design" for my female. 
But let's look at males. Oh jeee...where would I start. Eyelashes...wtf is that? Fluffy black eyelashes with eyeliner and no option to change it, sorry but I am really not fond of arabian terrorist style. Face shape is fcked up, lips are fcked up and omg stubble... T_T How could you remove such sexy stubble, it looked so cool and replace it on...some pencil drawing sht...? Guys idk who does this game cause we've been playing it for only 3 weeks but If this is a result of game designer work I must say it's an embarassment.

Screenshot_1.jpg

p-2sFtIZThi_BLGhY984QQ.png

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_8.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg

Edited by Eska
???

2 hours ago, Eska said:

Are you americans?

2 hours ago, Eska said:

Fluffy black eyelashes with eyeliner and no option to change it, sorry but I am really not fond of arabian terrorist style.

Wtf is wrong with you? You can't deliver your message without nation based assumptions and attacks or something? I am not even American or Arabian but the way your talk is just nasty.

2 hours ago, Eska said:

Both females and males faces were fcked up so hard, wow. And we only started to play this game 3 weeks ago.
Firstly, guys are you aware even that people actually don't like when you remove something from them? What is this policy even? Are you americans? Jee.. I thought americans are good at management, but well...discovering new things step by step... You may add any shit you wish but why to take away something? ESPECIALLY in a sex game! You really don't realise that I don't know... maybe some details may influence level of arousal for some people? Eyes of chars became ugly, I barely managed to make the best out of your "new design" for my female. 
But let's look at males. Oh jeee...where would I start. Eyelashes...wtf is that? Fluffy black eyelashes with eyeliner and no option to change it, sorry but I am really not fond of arabian terrorist style. Face shape is fcked up, lips are fcked up and omg stubble... T_T How could you remove such sexy stubble, it looked so cool and replace it on...some pencil drawing sht...? Guys idk who does this game cause we've been playing it for only 3 weeks but If this is a result of game designer work I must say it's an embarassment.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Leave Planet Earth ! 

On 12/3/2019 at 9:48 PM, Villanelle said:

Thanks MeiLing, that will help if I only visit Sin Bar and avoid anywhere else with different light settings lol

I would try to rotate 180° in Character Editor to see how your make up intesity changes! Lighsources are different from room to room! You can make an Avatar for brighter and for darker Rooms !

12 hours ago, Eska said:

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_8.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg

Gizmo stated in the update that u might have to remake ur a I customization :)

Through trial and error I did manage to work out which of the Make Up settings is clashing with the in-game lighting.

Obviously the problem is with the lighting and my 'fix' denies us the use of one of the Make Up options. I'd like to think the Devs will get around to fixing the problem but there's plenty of existing bugs and problems that have gone unchecked so I wont hold my breath on that one.

I will remain positive though, I don't mean that to sound negative and I do appreciate the lovely update, but things are what they are and there are long standing in-game bugs that need addressing but haven't been. Anyways, consult pic if you want to avoid Inadvertent Panda Eyes!!!...

Z2.png