3DXChat Community

Build 402 (Tattoo, Faces, Makeup)

Gizmo

8 minutes ago, Anaganda said:

how about a fix for the damn placement bug that have been around since 64 bit got released???
with people being at one place on their screen but to others they are just walking into a wall or into another person.
personally I'd sacrifice missing pubic hair option to get that fixed tbh!

Seconded

10 hours ago, Xanar said:

We have the gallery-slots. Why can't we use a picture from our gallery as custom-tattoo?

speaking of gallery slots, why am I having problems downloading/uploading pictures? Not sure it's relevant to topic but it is a problem.

Whilst I'm here I have contacted customer service about the many bugs and glitches of the past, and have yet to hear from them, it's been months. Way to go 3dx.

I did find the new update a bit trouble some to work with, being that the clothes won't stay the color that I chose and the tattoos won't come off when I take them off. I saved my avi and it still comes out dressed with the undesired outfit colors and tats. Lawd wtf is going on with 3dx ?

Also when switching to old saved outfits, tattoos/makeup will appear on them as the previously loaded one, for example, I work on a tattooed girl look with heavy makeup, save that outfit, and load an old "farmgirl" outfit, the tattoos from the "tattoo girl" and makeup will load on the "farmgirl" look, which is not want i want, very frustrating. Really love the update and the customization possiblities but for someone like myself who had a fair amount of outfits that i switch between this is almost unplayable at the moment. (Also can we please please get colourable hats!!! and all items colourable!!!)

Ah Fourther tha placement bug fix, im tired of Dancing fine on mah screen and getting told bah peeps, hey Allie ya walking into a wall, totes embarrassing and Noob LOL. Ah pride mahself in being a pro navigator, dojjin and weavins thru da crowd, not walking into peeps and def not Heckin Walls :P  Pawease fix dis shambles coz eets getting worse ah do declare!

giphy.gif

Edited by Alliehotass

WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL IN  CHARACTER EDIT IF THE CAMERA WERE CENTRED ON THE HEAD (rather than the midriff), DON'T YOU THINK?

Now we have all these lovely extra options wouldn't it be nice to be able to pan in close to the face so that we can make use of them, rather than the current option of long distance guess-work which can only be reviewed up close in a different location.

More often than not my poor avi's face looks nothing like it did in Character Edit once I venture forth, forcing me to return to make more long distance guess work make up choices. For example, say, a subtle use of colour or shadow in Character Edit looks totally full on out in the harsh light of public spaces, forcing me to return to tone it down (purely by guesswork).

It's really hit and miss I find, something which having the camera centred on the face could only help. It's laughable trying to zoom in to the face and the camera tracks down to the body

ZOOM IN.png