3DXChat Community

3DXChat Birthday Party

Gizmo

2 years of 3DXChat  B)

3DXChat Birthday Party

birthday2_750.jpg

On the 6th of December 2014 3DXChat will be celebrating its 2nd Birthday. Isn't that amazing? And of course we have a very special present for you. Just come and join us at the Love Island to find out what it is  ;)

Get your membership here   :wub: 

Hell yes, I'll be there!

I never expected to find such a wonderful and vibrant place as 3DXChat amidst the myriad of games and chatrooms out there, with so many fun, interesting and sexy people to meet, get to know and interact with :P I will have been in the game for 3 months by the day this party comes around, and I doubt many have experienced anything else quite like it ^_^

Oh, and a revision of Love Island, did I say "HELL YES!" already? :D

This will be the second time I'm going to celebrate 3dxchat birthday. What is most interesting, the last time at 3dxchat birthday, we got a new location island with fireworks. The island was small, but we loved this island. Then after the big update, the island has changed and has become the way we see it now. Well, a new birthday and new island. I would like to wish our developers creativity, patience, new ideas and as often as possible to delight us with new interesting updates :)

And our community wish to do the same thing - talk, have fun, have sex, have parties, have drama (lol) ;):D

Birthday_candles.jpg

On the 6th of December 2014 3DXChat will be celebrating its 2nd Birthday. Isn't that amazing? And of course we have a very special present for you. Just come and join us at the Love Island to find out what it is  ;)

tumblr_m50ide4hck1qfhieoo2_400.gif

a bigger island with a few smaller islands around it and more fireplaces and bars!?!? ^^

sry 4 OT, but gizmo, gettn a lil over-crowded in game last months, whats good with more ppl, but hey, make the locations a lill bigger please....NOT NOW...but not first 2020^^ and lettn it end here with the words of erikaSpencer......just saying^^

Guest Eddster

Sounds cool. Sending out positive vibes to this talented dev team. I know i'm first to give you all a hard time, appreciative of this service. Hoping for growth in the year to come. :)

Second time i will see a birthday party too . I remember the appearence of the island ( as it was called at this time :) ) , the fireworks , the romantism ...... and all the ones coming to have sex under the moonlight , killing the romantism  :lol: 

lol yes  :D 

a lot of people liked to have sex there :D

Second time i will see a birthday party too . I remember the appearence of the island ( as it was called at this time :) ) , the fireworks , the romantism ...... and all the ones coming to have sex under the moonlight , killing the romantism  :lol: 

I found a few pics :P  ... doesn't show it well, but they can imagine ^^

Island 1.0

1_zpsbde981ff.png  3_zpseddb7fa8.png

Edit :

oops, this is better... from 3DX's facebook page

1025675_718148971538020_695214111_o.jpg

Wow, three years I just can't believe it.   Three,  33333,  years!!!!!!!!.  Thank you to all the developers, to all the designers,  to all those amassing graphic people.  love you alll :wub:  .  Also to 99% of those lovely players of this game. :wub: .  and those 1% that I could kill( Joking).  I do love this game.  Thank you

Guest Eddster

Wow, three years I just can't believe it.   Three,  33333,  years!!!!!!!!.  Thank you to all the developers, to all the designers,  to all those amassing graphic people.  love you alll :wub:  .  Also to 99% of those lovely players of this game. :wub: .  and those 1% that I could kill( Joking).  I do love this game.  Thank you

I may be wrong but I think it said 2... :ph34r:

I found a few pics :P  ... doesn't show it well, but they can imagine ^^

Harrumph!  I see no legitimate reason to go posting pics of embarrassing situations that otherwise nice and accommodating people were coerced into participating in just to cheer up a friend, thank you!!  Scoundrels!  Rapscallions, every one of them!!