3DXChat Community

On 12/9/2019 at 5:18 PM, Leeloo said:

I suggested somewhere in this forum to be able to "dress" bob and betty with the outfits we have saved in our computer. It would be a good compromise.

Nice idea ;)

1 hour ago, MaxMay said:

So...like you sayd...customers have not to care about the game, devs are here to make the game fun for us

Like i said, I don`t have to care because I am a customer. I speak for myself. I care, but i don`t have to. If I don`t like something, I end my subs as I did that several times. It`s my opinion and nothing more

1 hour ago, MaxMay said:

And solo mode should be a default mode, with no xgold required

Yes, without any needs to use alts. Two Fem bots and two male bots is enough.

• 3 years later...

New here, so maybe this needs to be figured out, but the bots cant move, they remain where summoned and cant be positioned for reference.  I get it about extra Avatars and Xgold, but same question: if you summon an Avatar, can they move or is it just another bot that's customizable?

3 hours ago, Linny35 said:

New here, so maybe this needs to be figured out, but the bots cant move, they remain where summoned and cant be positioned for reference.  I get it about extra Avatars and Xgold, but same question: if you summon an Avatar, can they move or is it just another bot that's customizable?

Ctrl + Click will move the bot to that position, doesn't matter if it's Betty/Bob or a custom avatar.

Edited by MissD
Slight change of explanation