3DXChat Community

Just now, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

No, why?Β Bots should be for free.The devs have promised that solo fun will be for free. So bots should be for free as well. Why the hell i pay then?

Ex creating a new avatar that will be customizable already costs if u want copy pasta bobs that u cant customize sure they can be freeΒ 

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

Ex creating a new avatar that will be customizable already costs if u want copy pasta bobs that u cant customize sure they can be freeΒ 

I meant bots, not new avis.

Everything is okay with avis...except mine. Mine has a bug. So what i should pay more for?

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

1 minute ago, Aliviax said:

Then whats the point in having xgold if all is free lolΒ 

ex dont be a skroutz mac duck 😁

Aren't you tired of calling people what they're not? Are you the or aΒ dev? You are not. You are not less, not more, not smaller,not bigger than every customer.Β I'm paying full price, not five bucks,but even if it will be five, you can't call people that. No one may.Β Watch your mouth next time or else.

1 minute ago, Ross the RoberT said:

well, I imagine some pay monthly because they cant afford 60 at one time with it being Christmas and all

well we are at that period now and offer will stand till 31st of december its a awesome oportunity for people to play way cheaper now .

devs did all their best to deliver a awesome offer now its up to the ppl :)Β 

6 minutes ago, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

Aren't you tired of calling people what they're not? Are you the or aΒ dev? You are not. You are not less, not more, not smaller,not bigger than every customer.Β I'm paying full price, not five bucks,but even if it will be five, you can't call people that. No one may.Β Watch your mouth next time or else.

Β skroutz mac duckΒ is anime figure lol why get mad :)Β since when mac duck is a bad word ?

Edited by Aliviax

2 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Β skroutz mac duckΒ is anime figure lol why get mad :)Β 

It isn`t anime. By the "skroutz mac duck" you meant some type of people who are greedy. Don`t be stupid by taking people as stupid.

Scrooge McDuck is a fictional character created in 1947 by Carl Barks as a work-for-hire for The Walt Disney Company.

As a businessman, Scrooge often resorts to aggressive tactics and deception. He seems to have gained significant experience in manipulating people and events towards his own ends. As often seen in stories by writer Guido Martina and occasionally by others, Scrooge is noted for his cynicism, especially towards ideals of morality when it comes to business and the pursuit of set goals. This has been noted by some as not being part of Barks's original profile of the character, but has since come to be accepted as one valid interpretation of Scrooge's way of thinking.

Anime is hand-drawn and computer animation originating from or associated with Japan.

ThankΒ god Alivia uses that big, pink font so I know when she is posting!!Β  ;)

P.S. Maybe let a few others share an opinion and let them have their opinion too.

Β 

Edited by Doc

23 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

Anyways, my point was you should be able to change up bob and bettys looks. Β 

I suggested somewhere in this forum to be able to "dress" bobΒ and betty with the outfits we have saved in our computer. It would be a good compromise.

Edited by Leeloo

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 5:49 PM, β˜™π”Όπ•©β§ said:

A game is a game. Maybe it someones business, I don't have to care because I am a customer. I bought a service(game time), not a someones business so I don`t make my brain hurt, devs are for this.

Β 

All bots must be for free because it was created for solo fun, to try poses before you get a date online or to test world editor things.

Β 

well no. make yourself to loose xgold if you up to.Β people pay for subscriptions to avoid microtransactions(mtx). $20 per month is enough to give us several updates per month.

I agree for everything you wrote....that's the sense of a game:"pay for have fun" If my fun end for a game bug, or for a lack of play....i can also choose to not payΒ the service anymore

So...like you sayd...customers have not to care about the game, devs are here to make the game fun for us
And solo mode should be a default mode, with no xgold required
And it should be much more rich of things than now....because my impression is that only the online mode counts
They leave the solo modeΒ a little lacking in featuresΒ 
Completely agree ;)

ps: Happy 2020 😜

Edited by MaxMay

On 12/8/2019 at 5:58 PM, Aliviax said:

So xizi u dont want to be able to drink wine instead beer ? or males be able to smoke cigar for 50 xgold ? lolΒ 

The idea to interact with the environment and spend xgold for eat pizza or drink something different is not bad...

But we are talking about the solo mode....and we have no intenction to spend xgold for a default game setting ^^

On 12/8/2019 at 6:14 PM, Aliviax said:

well we are at that period now and offer will stand till 31st of december its a awesome oportunity for people to play way cheaper now .

devs did all their best to deliver a awesome offer now its up to the ppl :)Β 

Their best except to solve solo mode problems hahaha xD