3DXChat Community

ITALIAN VERSION

Suggerisco l'aggiunta di due nuovi partner per la modalità singolo, oltre Betty e Bob.

Benché sia usata relativamente poco rispetto alla modalità online, ritengo che la modalità singolo sia una cosa carina da completare. Non è ancora possibile fare i FFM o i MMF in singolo perché il terzo membro (computer) risulta invisibile. Se si risolvesse questo bug/si aggiungessero 2 nuovi personaggi in solo......sarebbe davvero molto apprezzato dagli utenti a mio parere. Me per primo ;)

Cosa ne pensate?

ENGLISH VERSION

I suggest to add two new characters for solo mode.

Betty and Bob are not enought to do a FFM or MMF in solo, because of a bug. When you select two times Betty, the copy does not appear. The same thing happens with two Bobs. That's why i suggest to solve this bug, or at least add two new assistants (computer) for solo mode.

That cangreatly improve game, and complete it.

Online mode is a great one.....make perfect also the solo mode please ;)

Let me know what you think about that

Just create an female alternate avatar or a male alternate avatar , if you really crave that :D Easy fix to that :D Could make them look like you want then :P 

But sure could allow for more Bob´s and Bettiy´s  x)

Edited by Yvonny

9 minutes ago, MaxMay said:

ITALIAN VERSION

Suggerisco l'aggiunta di due nuovi partner per la modalità singolo, oltre Betty e Bob.

Benché sia usata relativamente poco rispetto alla modalità online, ritengo che la modalità singolo sia una cosa carina da completare. Non è ancora possibile fare i FFM o i MMF in singolo perché il terzo membro (computer) risulta invisibile. Se si risolvesse questo bug/si aggiungessero 2 nuovi personaggi in solo......sarebbe davvero molto apprezzato dagli utenti a mio parere. Me per primo ;)

Cosa ne pensate?

ENGLISH VERSION

Betty and Bob are not enought to do a FFM or MMF in solo, because of a bug. When you select two times Betty, the copy does not appear. The same thing happens with two Bobs. That's why i suggest to solve this bug, or at least add two new assistants (computer) for solo mode.

Nice idea. I got some glitch/bug which doesn`t give me a chance to use alts so your idea is really helpful.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

26 minutes ago, Yvonny said:

I just said what you could do , not have to do :3  

Hehehe sure; P but if I wanted to solve it from myself I wouldn't have written it here as a suggestion for developers, don't you think? ^^
Anyway thanks for the suggestion haha, even if I had thought of it ;*

On 12/2/2019 at 5:52 PM, danididit said:

What else are you gonna spend your xgold on? lol Not like we can spend it on other things :P lol

For gifts (example)

For marriage (other example)

For sharing your room and leave it on the top list (example)

These things will not be understood for a normal game customer ^^.....

Anyway, if i want to use my male character why should I change avatar only for solve this solo mode problem? Is not more intelligent to fix it? Instead of leaving this game bug? Because is a bug...nothing else.

Surely developers will find a better solution for clients than you haha ;P ;*

I have an even cooler idea - maybe.  What if you could "clone" someone you saw in game to have fun with in solo mode in your place alone?  The game just needs a way to enter a player avatar name and then a copy of them would appear in your room.  I suppose some might not like this idea, but maybe more would like it.  Just a thought.

Edited by Doc

13 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

thats creepy not to mention has the chance to turn into something nefarious. lets just say for example someone does that with a married girl and then sends her hubby pics of the sex, saying they fucked and it causes drama for the couple.   on the other end, people could cheat and just say it wasnt them, it was an avi that the other person cloned.

Before you say nobody would do that, I remember there was a guy who shall remain nameless that would go around and ask friends to partner so they can just sit together. some would and when they went afk, they would ghost sex them and send pics to that persons partners causing problems

Wow.. that is nasty. Why are people like this? 😧

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I have an even cooler idea - maybe.  What if you could "clone" someone you saw in game to have fun with in solo mode in your place alone?  The game just needs a way to enter a player avatar name and then a copy of them would appear in your room.  I suppose some might not like this idea, but maybe more would like it.  Just a thought.

why on earth you copy another person lol

On 11/26/2019 at 2:06 PM, MaxMay said:

ITALIAN VERSION

Cosa ne pensate?

ENGLISH VERSION

Devs made bob n betty this way so u get avatar slots aka buy :) and game isnt a charity game its a buisness :) 

what devs can do is make it so ppl can open more slots instead 3 to like 6 and also give the ability to move all bots not only one with ctrl + mouse 

Not to mention the awesome dev team give u everyday 300 xgold and u can buy 1 avi slot free in a month log in worth lol

Edited by Aliviax

7 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

they dont sell the slots just to make money, well they do make xgold but they charge for them due to people complaining. when I first joined they were free . not to mention I would hazard a guess they arent making much off it, most just wait to get xgold from log in bonus I would guess

well then we have to make it so ppl do spend xgold 😁 

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

and game isnt a charity game its a buisness

A game is a game. Maybe it someones business, I don't have to care because I am a customer. I bought a service(game time), not a someones business so I don`t make my brain hurt, devs are for this.

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

what devs can do is make it so ppl can open more slots instead 3 to like 6 and also give the ability to move all bots not only one with ctrl + mouse 

All bots must be for free because it was created for solo fun, to try poses before you get a date online or to test world editor things.

13 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

well then we have to make it so ppl do spend xgold

well no. make yourself to loose xgold if you up to. people pay for subscriptions to avoid microtransactions(mtx). $20 per month is enough to give us several updates per month.

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

All bots must be for free because it was created for solo fun, to try poses before you get a date online or to test world editor things.

Bots are free you have Bob nad betty Free 

for more stuff devs have put some microtransactions in place  example extra avatar slot that u can customize 

Just now, Aliviax said:

Bots are free you have Bob nad betty Free 

for more stuff devs have put some microtransactions in place  example extra avatar slot that u can customize 

Bob and Betty is not enough. People said it million times. For group sex poses we should get more bots. Avi slots are for other things.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Bob and Betty is not enough. People said it million times. For group sex poses we should get more bots. Avi slots are for other things.

EX i have agreed with ur suggestion for movie purposes to be able to summon multiple bots in ur own room only 

but you will have to pay those slots like u already do by creating a new avatar :)