3DXChat Community

Load/Save bug really frustrating

DireTeddyBear

The file interface bug is really annoying. I just had to try over a dozen times to get a build file to save. And having to do file loads and merges many times before it successfully loads/merges is getting old as well. Ever since the change to the file interface this has been really iffy. I have to check each and every time I save work to make sure the file is actually created.

And before someone says "you just have to wait" that does not do the trick. Yes, sometimes there is a delay. But other times the saved files never show up.

• 2 weeks later...

It's very annoying when I have to continually reset the water level in my projects.Common sense would say that after saving a file with the water level where I want it, it would stay that way when I switched over to "Play" from "Customize". Is anybody else having this problem? If so, did you manage to fix it and how?

OK, the builder has become very hard to work with now.

I have to try over and over to get a file to save. What the hell program has a 30-second to a minute delay in a save file showing up??? WHY DOES THE INTERFACE LET GO AND GO BACK TO THE PROGRAM BEFORE IT IS FINISHED SAVING????

I have to try over and over to get a file to load.

I have to try over and over to get a file to merge.

I have just tried over a dozen times to get a file to merge with no results. This is really pissing me off. I have a deadline for the work I am doing, and the work is going very slowly because of this.

WHY DID THIS GET BROKEN????? What the hell problem was being solved by the change in the file handler???

Considering no one else is having any issue with this, I would try and diagnose on your end.

Are there any antivirus issues, or permissions to a directory (do you have your files in a different place to the main directory?)