3DXChat Community

Hand holding walking pose (led by one avi)

Tsela

I believe a hand holding walking pose would add so much for every possible scenario in the game

In my opinion, it should work like the slowdance, invitation based, and the person sending the invite being on the leading part of the couple walking pose

it can be used in insane ammounts of cases, in roleplay, in romance, in sexual prelude

Examples:

-Couple walking for romantic purposes

-Roleplay for example a cop is arresting the woman/man and leading her to her cell or whatever :)

-giving a tour around a favorite build 

-leading your dearest, or your victim (ahh you kinky bastards :) ) to a place or bedroom where stuff will will happen surely. Instead of... Hey, follow me, I know a nice place to ****, right this way :P

-so much more

inline_image_preview.jpg

And the best part is, It would be a pose generaly liked by everybody regardless of gender or sexual preference, I am sure.

Edited by Tsela

Love that idea Tsela...but not just for walking....when just sitting....or when wanting to give comfort to a friend. So many times I have sat next to a friend in crisis and just wanted to hold their hand and felt frustrated not being able to do so.  So yes!!  Hand holding as an option anywhere with anyone would be amazing.

6 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Love that idea Tsela...but not just for walking....when just sitting....or when wanting to give comfort to a friend. So many times I have sat next to a friend in crisis and just wanted to hold their hand and felt frustrated not being able to do so.  So yes!!  Hand holding as an option anywhere with anyone would be amazing.

yeah that comforting part is what we improvise with bench sitting pose, so yes that would be nice also. (plus able to switch sides on those poses in MF not only in FF)

Well the reason I suggested this, is because it is really a quality of life update for users. While many sex poses, single poses, and other things we have have their own specific purpose, most often everything is situational.

However this particular pose can be used in conjuction with everything else in a wonderful way, basically increases the quality of every type of interaction, rather than being a specific pose usable in one specific scenario. It goes well together with RP, with sex prelude, with all sorts of romantic interactions or just showing around a place for a friend. Your imagination is the limit

You know, the slow dance is probably the most used couple pose in the game, because of it's value it has for all sorts of situations.

Edited by Tsela