3DXChat Community

Laptop for smoothest experience?

MrRob

Really new on this forum so don’t know how it works sorry. I want to get whatever laptop would work best since I don’t want to get a desktop,(Not much space) any suggestions would be really appreciated. Also can I pay for a subscription with a prepaid card from Walgreens or something of the sorts? Thanks.

i would suggest desktop tho for 2 main reasons 

1 desktop are cheaper than laptops in same specs 

2 more powerful 

this game has awesome graphics so if you want to enjoy the game at maximum you need a system that will allow you to 

play the Game on extreme graphic settings on 60 fps 1920x1080 resolution .

Also depends how many hours will you play the Game ? most laptops will kneel if you play many hours when you are in rooms that have 50 + people inside .

If you dont care about graphics and you are ok seeing ppl as tetris 🤣 go for a laptop .

i personaly use both desktop n laptop but laptop mostly when im tired n chilling in bed tho .

Now about laptops to be able to play on extreme n survive some time you looking at 800 + euro meanwhile you can get twice the power on desktop with much less :) 

My prefference suggestion would be i7 6700 or 6700k and higher for cpu and gtx 1070 and higher for gpu  fast SSD for game n windows 16 ram minimum on 2200 + If you want to play on best graphics that is

For laptop i use this model that is close to my destop specs : https://www.amazon.com/Alienware-AW17R3-8342SLV-17-3-Inch-Generation-GeForce/dp/B015PYYCEK but you looking at 3k eu and not near the power of desktop 

think about how you wanna play extreme graphics or low graphics and you will find what you look 

Any computer around 3 years old and newer should run this game well. This game hogs a lot of memory though so make sure you have a decent amount as chilles stated.

As far as using a gift card to subscribe I am not sure if that would work since you have to enter a name and address to Bitmicro when you join, but I don’t know if that matters or not. One way to find out for sure is to just try it.

Edited by Coldheart