3DXChat Community

Game UI

Troyski

I recently changed my game UI (not the brightest idea I admit) to the largest setting 3. now when I load the game i can't play the game since the UI takes up most of my screen and most of it is inaccessible. Have tried changing the settings from my documents, no luck. I tried an uninstall/reinstall and still the problem persists. Can some one please tell me a way I can resolve this issue?

go into the registry , come back tell the value it says for you and one of us can give you the standard one :D

HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > SexGameDevil > 3DXChat > UI Scale  > set it to 2 , thats what it is for me  and im on standard

Hope it fixes your problem , i did the same when we first got the option :)

Edited by Yvonny

great, i have the game playable again. thanks again for your help. only problem now the game world is empty. lost my entire FL and profile too. I suspect that is because i uninstalled/reinstalled the game?

Edited by Troyski

well i followed a thread in the forums on the same issue. saw a screenshot of what the values should be and did likewise in my documents. my FL is back so that's not so much an issue. maybe since i have a fresh version of the game, it will take a short amount of time for all my stuff to reappear. the game world being empty was a bit unnerving.