3DXChat Community

WANTED DJ'S FROM AROUND THE GLOBE

panCDCA

Right now, I'm thinking we can start a cycle on Sun Dec. 1st and then Sat. Dec 7th and just do Sat and Sundays... as a countdown to Christmas... maybe have each talk about different national holiday rituals (since we have so many in the month, like Hanakkuh, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Yule, Pancha Ganapati (Hindu), Bodhi (Dec. 8th Buddhism) and so on. 

So just let me know which Sat/Sun works for you and the timezone (I'm US Eastern UTC -5) and I'll make out a schedule. 

Who's good at the flyer type ads, so we can advertise?

On 11/18/2019 at 7:07 AM, JunBug said:

Hi Pan , I can Do Caribbean/Island music  I have a background in this 

Thanks Jun @)~~~>~~~

On 11/18/2019 at 8:14 AM, RobPathfinder said:

Can you post the DJs that are in, country they are playing for and music they are playing so that people can know what music is already taken? As well as non DJ knowing who is playing what..

So far Rob I have

1.  Sweden/ Cecilia,
  2. Italy/ Bia,
  3. Belgium/ Mrs. Bia, 
  4. Canada/WildHoney,
  5. Germany/DarkAngel  
  6. Argentina/Zoe
  7. US/Raeven
  8. Caribbean/Island music Junbug
  9. Torax/France

Just need among others: UK, France, Russia, Australia and Asian countries like Japan, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, 

Edited by panCDCA

Ok, I think we have enough for the first Sat (11/30) and Sunday (12/1). What I need now is what times work for you all and I need someone to do up the fliers so I can put one as my profile picture.

And speaking of pictures, I plan to post one of the venue probably by this weekend. 

I STILL NEED DJ'S TO FILL IN THE REST OF DEC'S SAT AND SUNDAYS. EVEN IF SOMEONE HAS TAKEN YOUR NATION, VOLUNTEER AND PLAY THE NATION AGAIN. DIVERSITY IS FUEL TO WISDOM.

Edited by panCDCA

On 11/18/2019 at 2:36 PM, BIALAETICAT said:

the flyer i can do it

Only for information, day 29/30 november i have a ROCK IN RIO PARTY

and day 07/12 my wife dont be here

so give me the dates, the name of the party and i try something for the flyer

The dates are Nov. 30th Dec 1st, 7,8, 14, 15, 21,22 basically Saturdays and Sundays in Dec. And the times are UTC 8pm -1am. 

I just want to take the time to THANK EVERYONE who is supporting this wild idea of mine. I would especially like to thank the DJ's who are volunteering, I am deeply indebted to you for wanting to share your "homeland's" music. I think I have a very strong list of very good DJ's willing to take the time to help. I also deeply thank those who have watched this thread and support the idea. I truly hope that we can learn some cultures from other nations, especially this time of year when we need goodwill and peace. 

THE BIAS WILL BE HOSTING THEIR OWN PARTY NOV 29TH AND 30TH, SO TO SHOW RESPECT FOR MY DEAR FRIENDS, I AM CANCELLING MY SHOW ON THE 30TH SO THERE WILL BE NO CONFLICT. 

HOWEVER, I STILL PLAN TO DO IT EVERY SAT AND SUNDAY IN DECEMBER. DEPENDING ON THE DJ'S AND INTEREST I MAY JUST DO SATURDAYS OR SUNDAYS.