3DXChat Community

WANTED DJ'S FROM AROUND THE GLOBE

panCDCA

16 hours ago, DJStarrFyre said:

Hi Pan!

Should I play music from my homeworld of Planet Musica? It might be in a language you do not understand as I think my native language sounds like swearign compared to English.  LOL

This IS a great GREAT idea, lovey!

But of course Starr. It wouldn't be an event with out you DJing :) @)~~~>~~~

Edited by panCDCA
added rose

OK... I have been ill lately, so forgive me for getting this out so late.

Music genre, and presentation is all you guys, the DJs. I am giving 1 hour sets, if you need more let me know and I will schedule it.

If there are any problems message me or e mail me at pan64672000@yahoo.com

Sunday the 8th (all times US EST which is UTC-5)

Italy BIa at 3PM (8pm UTC)

Sweden Cecilia at 4PM (9PM UTC)

Belgium Mrs. Bia  at 5PM (10PM UTC)

Then we'll have a break and start back at 7PM with Jun the Caribbean Islands

US Raeven at 8PM

then at 9PM if anyone wants to continue and do more... have at it.

the 15th 

We'll start with Germany and Dark Angel at 3PM

Bia with Brazil at 4PM

Starr with Planet Musica at 5PM

break until 7PM with Argentina Zoe

8PM Wild Honey

then at 9:30 UkiUkiJump and S. Korea.

Edited by panCDCA

Aussies have a very different scheduled than Euros and American (America is a continent so that includes US, Canada, Mexico and all of south America too). Need to talk with them about it, see if an Aussie can stay up very late or clue us on what Aussie groups are hot 

2 hours ago, RobPathfinder said:

Aussies have a very different scheduled than Euros and American (America is a continent so that includes US, Canada, Mexico and all of south America too). Need to talk with them about it, see if an Aussie can stay up very late or clue us on what Aussie groups are hot 

I would be happy with that also. Like Bia had volunteered to do Italy and Brazil and cover for Laeti's Belgium but she also ended up doing France as well.

So, yeah if I could get someone wanting to do Aussie or anything, they don't have to be from there. I realize time zones and being the holiday season and short planning was a hindrance this time around but it was just me, Bia is going to help, turned out to be bigger than I expected. Which was a very pleasant surprise.

Hope next week goes smooth as well.

Edited by panCDCA

Because of the great response and music, I may start doing this on a weekly basis every week featuring 2 hours of a different nation. 

Because of the time differences and what nots, it'd probably have to be a Saturday or Sunday and the times might fluctuate like one week being a Saturday starting at 3 EST and the next a Sunday starting at 5pm EST and so on. PLUS it allows the DJ's to play longer if they like and if we have a decent crowd.

Going 8 straight hours, while fun, is a bit tiring... lol but I LOVED hearing the music from other nations, it was very nice to hear Italian rap for the first time.

Doing this will also allow differing DJ's from the same country to share. Hopefully, with great volunteers to DJ and a base that is willing to join in on the fun, I will be able to have a rotating schedule of DJ's and more added as they come in to volunteer.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS IDEA. BIACAT HAS SAID SHE WOULD HELP AND I WILL DEFINITELY NEED IT. THIS TIME AROUND WAS A BIT SPONTANEOUS AND TRULY MY FIRST TIME DOING SOMETHING TO THIS SCALE.

Edited by panCDCA

On 12/10/2019 at 12:29 PM, panCDCA said:

Because of the great response and music, I may start doing this on a weekly basis every week featuring 2 hours of a different nation. 

Because of the time differences and what nots, it'd probably have to be a Saturday or Sunday and the times might fluctuate like one week being a Saturday starting at 3 EST and the next a Sunday starting at 5pm EST and so on. PLUS it allows the DJ's to play longer if they like and if we have a decent crowd.

Going 8 straight hours, while fun, is a bit tiring... lol but I LOVED hearing the music from other nations, it was very nice to hear Italian rap for the first time.

Doing this will also allow differing DJ's from the same country to share. Hopefully, with great volunteers to DJ and a base that is willing to join in on the fun, I will be able to have a rotating schedule of DJ's and more added as they come in to volunteer.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS IDEA. BIACAT HAS SAID SHE WOULD HELP AND I WILL DEFINITELY NEED IT. THIS TIME AROUND WAS A BIT SPONTANEOUS AND TRULY MY FIRST TIME DOING SOMETHING TO THIS SCALE.

Instead of doing it weekly monthly that way you can get with the djs, arrange their times without having them sacrifice a lot and as you get more used to it then increase according to demand and out come. 

hmm been here too long laters..

Edited by RobPathfinder

Play list for this Sunday... 

the 15th 

We'll start with

Carlalove with Spain 2PM

Germany Dark Angel at 3PM

Bia with Brazil at 4PM

Starr with Planet Musica at 5PM

nobody with Poland  6PM

Wild Honey with Canada at 7PM

8PM Argentina Zoe

then at 9:30 UkiUkiJump and S. Korea.

PAN!

I can barely wait to play my MUSIC of the COSMOS for the pleasure of all Earthlings! Thank you for asking me to be part of this amazing event!

I plan to rock this planet with sound waves that will shake and quake the planet with the ROCK I push into the ROCK of Earth for all to feel and enjoy, not fear.

As I say, from my Planet Musica to your Planet Earth - MUSIC IS LIFE!

21 minutes ago, DJStarrFyre said:

PAN!

I can barely wait to play my MUSIC of the COSMOS for the pleasure of all Earthlings! Thank you for asking me to be part of this amazing event!

I plan to rock this planet with sound waves that will shake and quake the planet with the ROCK I push into the ROCK of Earth for all to feel and enjoy, not fear.

As I say, from my Planet Musica to your Planet Earth - MUSIC IS LIFE!

Happy you wanted to be a part of it. Thanks ever so much and am looking forward to seeing what you play.

I almost forgot I was schedule for today!

Had a few issues with my pc last few days, but it's fixed now.

I'll be there!

Probably won't be able to be there to hear all the others DJs but I'll be there around 6 or 7.

Kisses

Zoë (Eidamir)