3DXChat Community

WANTED DJ'S FROM AROUND THE GLOBE

panCDCA

I'd like to arrange a GLOBAL party where each DJ pulls out music from their homeland.

Like Australia would be AC/DC, Midnight Oil, Men At Work, INXS
Germany could be Roxette, the Scorpions, 

Sweden could be Yngwie Malmsteen

Ireland could be U2, the Pogues

Canada Rush, BTO, Guess Who, Aldo Nova, Saga (anyone but Gordon Lightfoot or Helen Reddy lol)

And so on. 

Drop me a PM or talk to me in game.... not sure what day, have to make sure it's a day everyone can work an hour's set... 

Or maybe do like a certain day of the week where every week the focus is on another country. Where we can learn about your cultures, governments, society and so on between songs.

Up to you, let me know which interests you most. 

Edited by panCDCA
corrected spelling

3 hours ago, Kemistry said:

Nice idea. But Roxette? Hahahaha….Roxette is swedish. For germany, you have to think about Rammstein or Modern Talking ;)

EXACTLY THE REASON WHY, WE NEED THIS and why I want to start it. I want to LEARN other nations music and cultures and this is a great environment in which to do so.

Being here in the US, all we seem to have ever gotten were UK, Canadian, Australian or US groups. The occasional German group (Steppenwolf, Rammstein, Scorpions) or Sweden like Abba, Malmsteen and I guess Roxette, but what do the French listen to, what does Spain and Portugal and Japan and India and Israel and so on all listen to? 

I don't know maybe I am asking and hoping for too much here.

7 hours ago, MikeyDee said:

You should be able to fulfil this and it’s a fantastic idea. I’ve been part of an event show casing music from the U.K. but only touched on Welsh language music.

it’ll be great to immerse in culture like this. This should be quite an event! 🙂

I hope so.

4 minutes ago, WildHoney said:

What is the Date and Venue this will be held in?

The date and times will have to be worked out yet, as I still have to see who wants to participate, see what dates are open for everyone and so on. If all else fails, it may just end up a weekly type deal maybe have 2 different countries represented  for an hour or so a piece. 

Right now I have Sweden/ Cecilia, Italy/ Bia and Canada/you... So, I obviously have a few countries open.