3DXChat Community

Tattoos

Redji

45 minutes ago, Ross said:

beggars cant be choosers

but payers can :D

regardless of if tech allows it or not, the ability to upload own tattoos is what's, I know same can be said for clothes or whatever else... but a tattoo in it's essence is supposed to be something unique ... I am with Yvo on this one.

Edited by Anaganda

I dont know if you will be able to add it with different layers for each part of a body or you will create one for a whole body. In this photo you can see the tattooed arm, neck and face and it is an idea for layers or just for one whole body tattoo. Most wanted thing is separated layers for different body parts, It is clear as day. But any face tattoo would be cool to see.

Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""

Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""

Edited by ☙𝔼𝕩❧

yeah...you are right we are not paying for updates... did I say we are paying for tatts? nope.. we are paying for a subscription of a supposedly stable and bug free game :D... I have said that many times and will keep saying it... updates are something for the good of the dev more than it's for the good of us, else we'll get bored and eventually leave (and I don't mean threaten to leave then not leave at all) :P

But... that doesn't make us beggars either, we are paying customers, dear :)

and indeed personally, I'd rather not put a tattoo that I'll run into whatever number of other people having it... but yeah a tattoo editor would be super cool actually, good idea ;)

but let's take our argument to private so as to not derail the thread 😘

3 hours ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

I dont know if you will be able to add it with different layers for each part of a body or you will create one for a whole body. In this photo you can see the tattooed arm, neck and face and it is an idea for layers or just for one whole body tattoo. Most wanted thing is separated layers for different body parts, It is clear as day. But any face tattoo would be cool to see.

Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""

Reveal hidden contents

Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""Картинки по запросу "best tattoo for a girl""

Asking my self why they don`t get it so far..making just simply some Sliders (Editor) for different body parts..saving them in Folders(Your tat´s) and let it just simply "Sync" it for all before you enter a room!

Edited by Rodin
expo

6 minutes ago, Rodin said:

Asking my self why they don`t get it so far..making just simply some Sliders (Editor) for different body parts..saving them in Folders(Your tat´s) and let it just simply "Sync" for all! 

Actually all the tattoos can be made as a clothes for different parts: right/left arm,leg(top/lower part); neck part, rear, back(top/lower part), chest, tummy, hands, intimate part, face(left/right side).

20 hours ago, Rodin said:

..just saying that it would be the Best that we get a "Tool" for making our own Tat`s..here and now..where ever we want to..

/me dreaming 

The evolution start like this tomorrow you get premade tatoos n the day after tomorrow you get a tatoo tool :) 

baby steps :P 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, annamasi said:

Instead of tattoos I would have preferred clothes and dancing and much more, I think tattoos are useless and a waste of time that could be spent better and in useful things :(

You're at the wrong place. This topic about tattoos people want to see in the game.