3DXChat Community

New pose suggestion :)

Tiger86

11 minutes ago, Tiger86 said:

Hello, I have a new proposal for a pose - fun, namely male dance on roses, I suspect that it may be liked and be very popular among the female game community, I am waiting for the kind and nice ones, greetings   😀

yfjbrxzgzbkzbdk5tgr9js8syrzv8f7x.jpg

Male pole dance will be awesome adding the fact that players will be able to transfer xgold meaning you could tip the pole dancers be it females or males will give much more realism n fun :P  and room for roleplays 

Just now, Aliviax said:

such a big deal for 1 tiny word  the overall post was that male pole dance is cool to happen and IF players can transfer xgold between each other CALLED ''TIP'' will be cool why u both stuck in a tiny word lol

see the big picture lol

Because this tiny word means more than you think :)

1 minute ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Because this tiny word means more than you think :)

well i see the votes since DEV team asked about xgold and it seems soon will be a fact vote wise 

but anyway thats not the point male pole is cool will create even more themed rooms thus a good thing 

votes.png

2 hours ago, Aliviax said:

well i see the votes since DEV team asked about xgold and it seems soon will be a fact vote wise 

but anyway thats not the point male pole is cool will create even more themed rooms thus a good thing 

votes.png

Not fact at all. They can check the pole...i mean the poll, to see how many people dont want it and will close it. Depends of what percent they want to see. 

More male dancers!