3DXChat Community

Making alts worth creating to play with them!

Leathium

I thought about it today, with all the new threesome poses being added, I thought why not add something to the game that gives us the ability to like summon your alts for a pose with your lover or your friend, and like make it only available if you have your room private and locked, so people don't abuse that for public rooms or whatever, to enhance the experience, instead of trying to find a 3rd person who will most likely wont be as interested, a quick poofer, or just not into being a third wheel, or not really into the whole threesome fantasy thing, and it would be more like how we had those "ghosts" back then in 32bit with the mods, instead this time bob and betty/alts will be visible to everyone in that room as long as it remains locked and not public, you can as well only allow the room host to do so.

@Gizmo @Lisa

I'm not sure how complicated or hard that can be in code to be added, but honestly if something like that added, I would consider making an alt or two to just use them as a puppet for my own fantasy with my lover, and I'm pretty sure many more players would appreciate it.

And after all that's something some people can spend their pile of xgold on.

Edited by Leathium

7 minutes ago, Leathium said:

I thought about it today, with all the new threesome poses being added, I thought why not add something to the game that gives us the ability to like summon your alts for a pose with your lover or your friend, and like make it only available if you have your room private and locked, so people don't abuse that for public rooms or whatever, to enhance the experience, instead of trying to find a 3rd person who will most likely wont be as interested, a quick poofer, or just not into being a third wheel, or not really into the whole threesome fantasy thing, and it would be more like how we had those "ghosts" back then in 32bit with the mods, instead this time bob and betty/alts will be visible to everyone in that room as long as it remains locked and not public, you can as well only allow the room host to do so.

@Gizmo @Lisa

I'm not sure how complicated or hard that can be in code to be added, but honestly if something like that added, I would consider making an alt or two to just use them as a puppet for my own fantasy with my lover, and I'm pretty sure many more players would appreciate it.

And after all that's something some people can spend their pile of xgold on.

Just to clarify and make sure I understand.  You wish to be able to play on both alts at the same time?  Not sure this can be done and limit the alt to same room.  

Just now, Ross said:

you can do it now if your by yourself , all they would have to do is enable it so it can happen when someone else is in the room. doesnt seem like it would be that hard

How can I have my alt in the room with me while by myself?  When I log in I have to choose one or the other and cannot double log.

We can not bring alts currently for the purpose to use them to like for example try the new threesome poses, what I was asking is if this can be patched just so for example me and a friend of mine in one room say for example my room, and then I can for example do a threesome pose like the watching TV pose for example so me and my friend and that ALT/Betty/Bob whatever you pick to be the 3rd character, instead of actually finding a third real person to be the 3rd person.

As of right now you can only do that when you are ALONE in your room. no friends there or anyone else you.

Edited by Leathium

So I can have SusanLouisa and BrandiWine (both on same account) on line at same time in same room when I am alone?  And it is suggested that this can be easily done when a 3rd party is present?  Can I ask how one or the other can be kept in room without also enabling the ability where both can be online and in two different rooms?

3 minutes ago, Leathium said:

We can not bring alts currently for the purpose to use them to like for example try the new threesome poses, what I was asking is if this can be patched just so for example me and a friend of mine in one room say for example my room, and then I can for example do a threesome pose like the watching TV pose for example so me and my friend and that ALT/Betty/Bob whatever you pick to be the 3rd character, instead of actually finding a third real person to be the 3rd person.

Interesting.  As long as it is limited to same room.  I would take issue with the ability to have in multiple rooms.

While I agree with the idea of adding an option to use alts like this, I can't get how it's connected with stalking/harassing others and why this was even brought to the topic. Is it meant like adding proposed option will decrease the amount of people using alts to stalk and harass? Or is it implied that now stalking and harassing are the main/only reason to create alts?

22 minutes ago, Xizl said:

While I agree with the idea of adding an option to use alts like this, I can't get how it's connected with stalking/harassing others and why this was even brought to the topic. Is it meant like adding proposed option will decrease the amount of people using alts to stalk and harass? Or is it implied that now stalking and harassing are the main/only reason to create alts?

Fixed. :3

No butthurtism please.

Edited by Leathium

17 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

You can move virtual persons (bots) using left mouse button click + Ctrl key ;)

That's.. handy.. still not what I was actually suggesting, my idea was to be able to use (bots/alts) with other people as well in private rooms, which I mean sharing that bot male or female with someone else who is a real player.

in the sense of: I feel like keeping the 3some fun for me and someone else in private + one bot in action.

MAKE IT HAPPEN GIZMO! 😧

Edited by Leathium

• 4 weeks later...

Dropping by to keep thread alive and take it even further as ExHaran has suggested in another thread the ability to be able to summon 4-6 bots with ability to be able to move all bots currently we can move only one bot. Also this suggest that u have to be able to open more avi slots instead 3 we have now so u can customize their look n not look all same in movies

It will help all movie creators example my 3dxchat movies have over 150k views meaning 150 k potential clients ^^ at some point it comes down to why only watch n not play the game. 

So I think features that will allow movie creators to make even more cool movies will help 3dxchat bunches. 

Stats of movies show that ppl prefer more than 3-4 ppl having sex in those movies by far so being able to summon n move the bots will be cool and a free 3dxchat advertisment. 

Edited by Aliviax

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

One thinsg that would be nice is the Alt in 'home Action' would get nude as well whrn playing. I tried it, and you need to create a naked version and save her beefore addding her as Virtual Partner, otherwise, she remains all dressed.... just like a hot dog ;)